Justin Raymund Deejays

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Justin Raymund Deejays is a party-rocking, world-traveling, genre-fluid private events DJ service based in the Cooperstown, NY area.

Are you crazy in love? I'm Justin Raymund, and I'm crazy in love with music. If you are too, I'd love to talk with you about the vision you have for your wedding and how our music can magnify it.

With over 20 years of experience DJing every kind of event imaginable - including 500+ weddings - I've DJed internationally, backed world-famous acts, played hole-in-the-wall bars, clubs, cruise ships, ballrooms & stadiums – and now I want to rock YOUR wedding!

My love of music runs deep and wide, and I hope yours does, too! From the cutting edge to classic cuts, from the originals to fresh covers and remixes you aren’t likely to experience anywhere else - we got you covered. I have command over hundreds of thousands of songs. My appetite for music is voracious, and I'm always searching for new sounds and fresh ideas.

Let's explore your love story through the music we will play at your wedding. Let's make this grand milestone personal and emotive... and ideally an awesome dance party! Let's set this apart from every other wedding happeing this year. My tailor-made approach will give you and your loved-ones an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind experience. Let's celebrate your love with style.

You’ve found the talent, now all you have to do is get out on the dance floor and make some memories... (and send us a message!)

We are all about great music and awesome DJ skills. We are determined not only to meet but to exceed your expectations. We work closely with you to pick the songs that will resonate with your guests. Consider us consultants. We want your grandpa, your hypebeast friend, and your little nephew to all leave your party on a natural high. We pour so much time and effort into the planning process that it enables us to effortlessly work your crowd and improvise - to take the party where it needs to go. We know how to read a room and create the right atmosphere. We have a penchant for deep cuts, but love the surface level stuff, too. From the cool to the classic, the slick to the drastic, the new-new to the Jurassic - we know how to fit it all in. We understand that a great party isn’t just about music; it’s also about making real, meaningful connections with the people we love. Music augments the experience. Music is linked to memory - let's make new ones! If your crowd is down to party, we want to make them sweat through their good clothes - that's the greatest compliment we can receive. We love what we do, and you will, too. We can’t wait to get your party started!

*** Keep in mind, it will require special arrangements, but we travel everywhere!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

John C. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing DJ & MC!

Our wedding playlist was hands down one of the most important things to us. Justin was wonderful to work with - from our first call he was super thorough. He took the time to understand our personal style and preferences, and was able to seamlessly blend our "must-plays" with his own selections to create a perfect playlist (everything from Motown hits, to classic rock, to Tom Misch). He had the perfect demeanor as an emcee and kept the energy exactly where it needed to be all night. Last but not least, he was key in helping me pull off a surprise performance for my wife at our reception. Can't recommend Justin enough!

Justin Raymund Deejays's reply:

The music you provided me was a fantastic and ideal starting place. I was psyched to find another massive Tom Misch fan! You, sir, are an incredible singer/songwriter/guitar player yourself. Your performance gave me chills! Now I'm a John Cusumano fan!
    Once again - CONGRATS! And thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Absolutely made my day. :D
    Kathleen H. Married on 11/06/2021

Dream party experience

Justin was amazing! We had to change our date due to Covid many times and our original DJ had a conflict. Justin stepped in about a month in advance and it could not have worked out better. It was like we had been planning it with him the whole time. He really understood our vision and helped us curate an event that was a perfect mix of songs and music meaningful to us mixed with music that would appeal to our crowd and set the right mood. Almost all of our 100 guests of all ages commented on how great the music was. Everyone was dancing non-stop. We even had a slight hiccup ending the night due to the Bryant park tree delivery impacting our send off and Justin seamlessly rolled with it to ensure we still had our moment. Justin was a true pleasure, with an excellent musical skill set as well as understanding wedding needs. I highly recommend working with him!
  • illustration stars

Team

Aisha Balaquiot
Aisha Balaquiot
Assistant to the Assistant Manager

Aisha is the visionary behind Buko Baked Goods. She is a talented pastry chef that has worked in Michelin star restaurants in NYC. She makes personalized, bespoke cakes and pastries, and can provide delicious desserts for your wedding.

She is also Justin Raymund's lovely girlfriend, and understands weddings, event planning, and the needs of couples who are putting together their dream weddings! Behind every strong man is a stronger woman.

PO Box 933 Franklin, NY, 13775
7732036236

Reach out any time, and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
Location of (Justin Raymund Deejays)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding