About Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment

The Difference is in the Personality

No matter what the occasion, Barb applies just the right touch to make it fun, yet sophisticated.

There may be many things to differentiate between DJs, but one of the biggest is the personality…and Barb has a great one! Every party needs a different amount of interjection, and she knows how to read the crowd and make them feel at ease. Playing the right song at the right time is an art, a skill that Barb applies seemingly effortlessly from her unlimited music collection. She is energetic, but not overwhelming. Remember – the party is about you and your guests, not the DJ.

A collaborative effort is essential. When you meet with Barb, she listens for your ideas, works to understand your needs, as well as offers advice and guidance to you so that together you both create a memorable and enjoyable day. Barb works closely with the catering staff, photographer, and other event personnel to coordinate events. She is a well-polished, poised mistress of ceremonies…she keeps things moving at a smooth pace, and gives you peace of mind.

Contact Barb today at 607-786-3828, or email her at barbfox424@gmail.com.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (6)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (2)

Barb was incredible! I was maid of honor for my friend's Nicole and Andy's wedding. For the speeches we (Bride tribe) did a SURPRISE karaoke concert medley. Barb went above and beyond for my friend Jeff and I to be successful. We chatted with her a few days before, she checked in with us prior to the day and during the big day! She was great! When it came to dancing she played awesome tunes all night long! It was an incredible party, a perfect day for our friends and Barb was a huge part of making the day fun, stress free and memorable! I really enjoyed working with her and partying with her. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Barb was so great to work with. Wedding planning was really not my thing, but she helped me through the process and really understood what I was looking for. She knew the kind of music my guests wanted to hear and people were dancing all night! I can't say enough great things. I had always wanted a band for my wedding, but decided to go with a DJ and choosing Barb I had absolutely no regrets. The music and her MC skills were spot on!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1387471348997 barb fox
220x220 sq 1387471349720 barb fox

424 Main St, Vestal, NY 13850   See On Map
607-786-3828 (phone)
Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Binghamton. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vestal, Ithaca, and Endicott. Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Southern Tier wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Weddings, parties, reunions, corporate events, children's birthday parties, anniversaries, holiday parties, all special occasions!.