About Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment

The Difference is in the Personality

No matter what the occasion, Barb applies just the right touch to make it fun, yet sophisticated.

There may be many things to differentiate between DJs, but one of the biggest is the personality…and Barb has a great one! Every party needs a different amount of interjection, and she knows how to read the crowd and make them feel at ease. Playing the right song at the right time is an art, a skill that Barb applies seemingly effortlessly from her unlimited music collection. She is energetic, but not overwhelming. Remember – the party is about you and your guests, not the DJ.

A collaborative effort is essential. When you meet with Barb, she listens for your ideas, works to understand your needs, as well as offers advice and guidance to you so that together you both create a memorable and enjoyable day. Barb works closely with the catering staff, photographer, and other event personnel to coordinate events. She is a well-polished, poised mistress of ceremonies…she keeps things moving at a smooth pace, and gives you peace of mind.

Contact Barb today at 607-786-3828, or email her at barbfox424@gmail.com.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (5)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)

Barb Fox saved our wedding! We were planning to do our music ourselves, but the owners of our venue turned out to be a complete nightmare, and we decided we needed some professional assistance with the music and the general flow of our wedding. We found Barb through a referral and - lucky for us - she'd just had a cancellation for the date of our wedding. Barb offered to deal directly with the very difficult venue owner, who was insisting that we pay a friend of the venue to set up sound equipment, even though we'd hired a DJ (Barb) who had her own equipment. Barb was able to convince the venue owner to let her use her own equipment, which cleared up a major headache for us. Barb also helped advise us on the timing of songs, dances, speeches, etc. (which our venue was supposed to help with but didn't). She took all of our song suggestions and also did a wonderful job filling out our list. She made announcements but was never cheesy. The music ran flawlessly for both the ceremony and the reception (and I should point out that we were in a very rural location, ceremony outside and reception in a barn). Our guests loved Barb and had a great time on the dance floor! Barb took requests and kept everything moving expertly. And knowing that someone had my back and was making sure the wedding ran smoothly when our venue owners (who also did not allow outside wedding planners) failed to do so was priceless. Thank you, Barb!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karla, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Barb is THE BEST! My husband and I could not be happier with the service she provided for us. Barb is professional, experienced, personable and funny! I never met with Barb before our wedding because we were planning from out of state but hiring her was one of the easiest decisions I made. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone her personality came through and I knew she was our DJ. My guests and I couldn’t stop dancing the night away.... it was hit after hit! Barb was an absolute pleasure to work with and we will forever be greatful for the amazing job she did!

View Vendor Response

4 Photos

4 Photos

424 Main St, Vestal, NY 13850   See On Map
607-786-3828 (phone)
Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Binghamton. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vestal, Ithaca, and Endicott. Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Southern Tier wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Weddings, parties, reunions, corporate events, children's birthday parties, anniversaries, holiday parties, all special occasions!.