424 Main St, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment

No matter what the occasion, Barb applies just the right touch to make it fun, yet sophisticated.

There may be many things to differentiate between DJs, but one of the biggest is the personality…and Barb has a great one! Every party needs a different amount of interjection, and she knows how to read the crowd and make them feel at ease. Playing the right song at the right time is an art, a skill that Barb applies seemingly effortlessly from her unlimited music collection. She is energetic, but not overwhelming. Remember – the party is about you and your guests, not the DJ.

A collaborative effort is essential. When you meet with Barb, she listens for your ideas, works to understand your needs, as well as offers advice and guidance to you so that together you both create a memorable and enjoyable day. Barb works closely with the catering staff, photographer, and other event personnel to coordinate events. She is a well-polished, poised mistress of ceremonies…she keeps things moving at a smooth pace, and gives you peace of mind.

Contact Barb today at 607-786-3828, or email her at barbfox424@gmail.com.

barb fo
barb fo

39 Reviews for Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Barb Fox is an amazing DJ! She did our wedding and she was so professional, so personable and a pleasure to work with! We also selected to do the purple up-lights she has and they really made the reception look AMAZING! Totally worth it and we’re so glad we did the lights! Barb played all the songs we requested and she was on top of everything! The DJ is the one who hosts the wedding and makes sure we stay on a schedule of what to do next! Barb nailed it! We’re so pleased with her services. And HIGHLY recommend Barb Fox!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/06/2018

Barb Fox is absolutely incredible and was a HUGE part of making my wedding the best day ever!! She did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. Each event was better than the last! She was immensely helpful with planning the wedding, especially our reception timeline. She answers emails extremely quickly and was very accommodating with meeting in person or over the phone, which I always appreciated as a detail oriented bride! She plays the perfect balance of dancey music, slow songs and group dances. I may be biased because it was my own wedding, but I have never been to a better dance party at a reception. She even checked in with me throughout the night to make sure I was happy! When my husband's grandma requested that she play the hokey pokey, she got everyone at the wedding on the dance floor to participate and it was HILARIOUS - most definitely a highlight of the night!! I can't imagine that the wedding would have been as perfect without Barb guiding it. All of our guests are raving about the great night they had and I know it is surely in part to the wonderful reception Barb helped us throw. We cannot thank Barb enough for her amazing work and hospitality! Future brides reading this - YOU NEED BARB AT YOUR WEDDING!

Barb Fox's DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• 424 Main St Vestal, NY 13850 See on map