New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Just the Tip Band

Just the Tip. 643 Productions is an entertainment company that represents clients across a wide range of musical genres including pop, rock, cover, variety, dance, country, and jazz . We books clients into special events, weddings, corporate events, coordinate public performances, and hosts private affairs. We maintains relationships with numerous venues throughout the Eastern and Southern United States with ambitious plans for expansion. We seek to create valuable career enhancing opportunities for our diversified client base. We are committed to our clients realizing their full artistic and professional potential. We strive to provide incomparable service and provide unique opportunities. We maintain a spirit of honesty, trust, and integrity

Follow Just the Tip Band on

Just the Tip Band  6
  • Jena

Jena Jamal · Married on 06/21/2019

Book these guys!

We are so glad we went with Just The Tip! They were incredibly professional, responsive, and accommodating throughout the process. We asked them to play a few songs that weren’t previously in their repertoire— they learned them for us (including for our first dance) within a short timeframe, and they sounded great! Our friends and family were dancing all night long; no one wanted the party to end! We had so many guests ask us how we found such an awesome band! Do NOT hesitate to book these guys!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Mollie Panzner · Married on 03/23/2019

AMAZING BAND! Loved them at my wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about this band! They travelled all the way to Florida from New York, and took care of every detail from renting the additional instruments that my party required, to running sound check at a time that was convenient for the wedding timeline.

While I originally hired them for the reception, we ended up going with them for cocktail hour (they did a two-man acoustic) and my ceremony(!) (one-man acoustic), and it was the best decision.

Where they were especially helpful was in getting everyone on the dance floor in the first place, which can sometimes be tricky when you have a mixed crowd. The songs they played were ALL HITS for my wedding guests - I don't think anyone left the dance floor all night!

The best part about JTT is that they are all very cool and relaxed guys, so they added really fun vibes to the entire wedding. Again - I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Just the Tip Band  7
    Just the Tip Band  8

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2018

These guys killed it at my event. Every one of my guests commented on how incredible they were. They know how to energize the room and get people on the dance floor. During the planning phase, the band responded in a timely manner and had no problem accommodating my requests. If you're into classic and contemporary rock and roll, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Award

Just the Tip Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 7,997.00
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, Rock, Strings, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• New York, 10021 See on map