Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Just Moments Events

JUST MOMENTS EVENTS is a Team of Passionate Professionals.

Experience, Expertise, Dedication and Commitment is what you will receive.

It's ALL about, Feel, Comprehending Customs and Wishes, Listen and Understand...

Every Moment, Every Celebration will create your Life History!

ARY ITURRALDE + ALESSIO PAULATI

Mexico + Italy: The best of two worlds to create UNFORGETTABLE EVENTS!

• Videos 8

7 Reviews for Just Moments Events

rigel · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough about how awesome Ari & Alessia are!! In addition to providing the absolute best service IMAGINABLE, they quickly became friends because they are such fun, positive & inspiring people to be around. My wife & I absolutely love them & we will recommend them to absolutely anyone thinking about getting married in Riviera Maya area!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amyn · Married on 01/28/2017

Arianna and Alessio where just simply amazing. They took care of every small detail that we thought of and many that we didn't even know we had to worry about. Besides planning the wedding, they helped make the whole weekend special by helping us book side trips for us and our guests. The most important element of their service, they were always cool and in control even when we were not. Helping us navigate decisions that had both small and large impacts to our wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Alexa · Married on 01/28/2017

Exceeded my expectations and more! Working with Arianna and Alessio was the best decision I made for my wedding weekend. They planned the entire weekend to the smallest detail. They helped our guests with their requests and questions, so I won't have to! And the wedding day was so well coordinated that nothing was missed or not though of. I had the best stress-free wedding thanks to them. If you want the perfect wedding in Riviera Maya let them plan it, it will be amazing!

Sent on 02/12/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Alex Corbanezi Beauty
    Alex Corbanezi Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend them very profesional and they will for sure deliver the best experience for your event !

• gr8px Photobooth Co.
    gr8px Photobooth Co. Photo Booths

Great design, the best organization and attention to detail.

• SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS
    SPECIAL EVENTS MEXICO FIREWORKS Wedding Rentals

Working with the profesionals of Just Monents is always a pleasure due their creativity, excllent taste and high standards,always looking for exceed the expectations of our mutual clients

• Playa del Carmen See on map
    +1 (52) 984-1679-481 (Phone number)
    +1 (52) 984-1408-551 (Other Phone Number)