Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number

Just a little ditty 5
Just a little ditty 6
Just a little ditty 7

hallie · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely the best decision!

Marilyn was absolutely amazing. We interviewed quite a few wedding planners before making a decision for our May wedding. I worked in event planning for several years and really wanted to feel confident that whoever we chose was super on top of it! Marilyn far exceeded our expectations. She was wonderful - from the early planning phases to the day-of. She always offered the perfect amount of input and advice. Every time we had a call with her leading up to the wedding, I got off the phone feeling a new confidence and excitement about our wedding. We definitely picked a tough venue. It was extremely rural and almost 100% outdoors in Virginia in May - that's basically the riskiest thing ever. On the Friday before the wedding, our rain site flooded and we had to come up with a solution. Marilyn rented us a tent overnight and was able to convert our reception venue into a ceremony site at noon the day of the wedding. She coordinated with all the vendors, our guests thought it was planned! After the ceremony, she transitioned the space seamlessly, it was so impressive. We didn't have a care in the world on the day of our wedding, not even the rain! I can't say enough good things about Marilyn, Just a Little Ditty is the best!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Just a little ditty 8
    Just a little ditty 9
    Just a little ditty 10
    Just a little ditty 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Just a little ditty, Marilyn, Dickie, and Margaret were SO SO SO wonderful for our month of coordination. I honestly could not have done it without them. Marilyn was our main point of contact during the year leading up to the wedding. She was EXTREMELY organized, professional, helpful and so much more. She was always there to answer any questions and help in whatever way she could. I could not have done it without her.
    On our big day everything went off without a hitch! Dickie and Margaret were on site day of and it couldn’t have gone any better. My husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves without having to worry about anything and we cannot thank them enough for that. They handled everything.
    I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding planning needs. I cannot express enough how wonderful they were.
    Thank JALD and team for all that you did for my husband and I. We cannot thank you enough for giving us and helping us have a wonderful, memorable wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Liza · Married on 07/07/2018

Marilyn is an absolute treasure and she went above and beyond for our wedding. From the very beginning, she understood our vision and recommended the best vendors. Marilyn was highly communicative throughout our entire engagement year and she is extremely organized. When my work life was hectic and stressful at times and wedding planning had to be put on the back burner, Marilyn swooped in without being asked and helped manage the vendor communication. On our wedding day, my husband and I did not worry about a thing, as Marilyn and her team worked seamlessly and made sure everything was on task. They checked in on us throughout the evening and everything seemed truly flawless. Our wedding was a dream come true and we can't thank Marilyn and Just a Little Ditty enough. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Just a little ditty 12
    Just a little ditty 13
    Just a little ditty 14

Award

Just a little ditty FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2