Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number

Just a little ditty 6
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Just a little ditty, Marilyn, Dickie, and Margaret were SO SO SO wonderful for our month of coordination. I honestly could not have done it without them. Marilyn was our main point of contact during the year leading up to the wedding. She was EXTREMELY organized, professional, helpful and so much more. She was always there to answer any questions and help in whatever way she could. I could not have done it without her.
    On our big day everything went off without a hitch! Dickie and Margaret were on site day of and it couldn’t have gone any better. My husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves without having to worry about anything and we cannot thank them enough for that. They handled everything.
    I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding planning needs. I cannot express enough how wonderful they were.
    Thank JALD and team for all that you did for my husband and I. We cannot thank you enough for giving us and helping us have a wonderful, memorable wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Liza · Married on 07/07/2018

Marilyn is an absolute treasure and she went above and beyond for our wedding. From the very beginning, she understood our vision and recommended the best vendors. Marilyn was highly communicative throughout our entire engagement year and she is extremely organized. When my work life was hectic and stressful at times and wedding planning had to be put on the back burner, Marilyn swooped in without being asked and helped manage the vendor communication. On our wedding day, my husband and I did not worry about a thing, as Marilyn and her team worked seamlessly and made sure everything was on task. They checked in on us throughout the evening and everything seemed truly flawless. Our wedding was a dream come true and we can't thank Marilyn and Just a Little Ditty enough. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Just a little ditty 7
    Just a little ditty 8
    Just a little ditty 9
  • Y

Yang · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn't have had our dream wedding without Marilyn and the Just a little ditty team. Marilyn was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a planner. Not only are they amazing at their job, the entire team is so nice and I'm so glad we had a chance to work with such wonderful people!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Award

Just a little ditty FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2