Just a little ditty

Charlottesville, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Grace
    Grace L. Married on 10/24/2021

Marilyn made our wedding dreams come true!!

We were so incredibly happy with just a little ditty and Marilyn Speight! Marilyn was so knowledgeable about every vendor and venue in the area, and she could quickly point me in the right direction given our desires. She was able to answer all of my miscellaneous wedding questions throughout the planning process and put me at ease through all the decisions. Marilyn was very well organized, a really wonderful communicator, and she gave the most wonderful design and detail recommendations. Marilyn made our wedding day go perfectly smooth, and she helped us have our dream wedding! We never had to worry about a single detail during our entire wedding. We were so lucky to work with her! Working with just a little ditty was amazing and was absolutely necessary. We cannot recommend just a little ditty or Marilyn Speight enough!!
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett M. Married on 07/17/2021

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Choosing Dickie Morris to be our wedding planner was one of the best choices of our entire wedding!! Dickie is absolutely meticulous in organization, executes plans beautifully, and is the queen of orchestrating products and events to be absolutely beautiful, memorable, and stunning. Dickie is so wonderful in communication- quick to respond and thorough. Our wedding day was perfect, but also filled with obstacles (rain and losing grandparents right before the ceremony just a few of them!). Dickie handled each obstacle with SUCH ease and poise. I, the bride, did not even catch wind of anything being wrong until after the wedding when fun stories were ebbing told! Dickie took our vision, ran with it and made it into the most gorgeous day in the world. She organized our rentals with such skill and has a great breadth of choice vendors that she works closely with. The rentals turned our reception into the most romantic boho time that we had dreamed of always! Dickie is an amazing choice for our wedding day, rehearsal dinner, and any event!!!! Recommend so highly!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 06/26/2021

Best wedding planning decision we made

I am so beyond glad that we went with Maureen and just a little ditty as our planner. Maureen was so helpful from step one and made things so easy with detailed suggestions on vendors, budget, and all around advice. I had literally no idea how many things I needed to think about and Maureen was incredibly patient with all of my questions. She really knew exactly what would and wouldn’t work at the Clifton, and her understanding of the venue made planning so much easier. We had people telling us all day how wonderful the wedding was, and Maureen gets so much credit for how perfectly the day went. She made sure I didn’t know about any of the very minor issues at all during the wedding day and everything was executed exactly like I’d wanted. I cannot recommend just a little ditty and especially Maureen for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

302 Park St Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (Just a little ditty)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding