New York, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 1

About Julian Ribinik Photography

At Julian Ribinik Photography we are specializing in capturing those moments that are uniquely you. We cover each event insuring every small detail, emotion, and priceless expression is captured and no aspect of the day goes unnoticed. Working in a low-key manner, our light-handed touch captures the true essence of a couple's personality without interrupting the flow of events. As photojournalists our images convey moments of grace and beauty to be enjoyed for generations. There is a story behind each picture I capture and no two weddings photos are the same. You will not find a better team to capture the beauty of your wedding day. We are proud to be recognized and published by New York Magazine.

Follow Julian Ribinik Photography on

loft and garden wedding ct 0296

• Videos 1

78 Reviews for Julian Ribinik Photography

Natalie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Would HIGHLY recommend!

I used Julian Ribinik for my wedding this past August and could not have been happier with the results. Julian specializes in shooting candid style photos and has hands down the most amazing editing skills! All of his photos are a little dark and moody and have a serious editorial feel, which I love! I was nervous about finding a photographer I loved, since I think that a lot of wedding photos could come out a little cheesy and forced- so when I found Julian, I knew he was the right fit for what we wanted! Though he typically shoots in the city/urban areas, we got married outdoors at Sleepy Hollow Country Club in the bright summer sun, and he still managed to make them look just as moody and editorial as all of his work! Him and his wife were also great during the day, I've been to weddings where the photographers feel like they're too in your face, but they were the total opposite - which resulted in amazing candid style photos throughout the whole day and the party at night! We absolutely LOVE our photos and would highly recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ariel · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible

Julian and Evgenia were absolutely incredible from the beginning. They were an easy choice for our October 2018 wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our photos. From our initial conversation until even after we received our photos, they always got back to us quickly and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. We also did our engagement photos with Julian and he made us feel so comfortable and made the process so fun. Many times staged photos can feel awkward but not with him. He has the ability to make it feel like you’re the only two people there and when it comes to those moments, that’s how it should feel. Their style is incomparable and they truly capture every detail flawlessly. We cannot say enough good things about them and are so thankful they were part of our day. Our venue was a new location for them and they were able to quickly scope it out and made the process flow seamlessly. We had a very large wedding party and they were able to herd the masses and ensured things moved along efficiently and came out beautifully. Throughout the night you couldn’t even tell they were there but they were able to capture moments we weren’t even aware of. They truly have a talent of capturing those candid moments. We are going to treasure our photos forever and this is all because of them.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/05/2017

Julian shot my wedding in October and was absolutely incredible! He was so warm, and kind at our first meeting. He listened to everything we wanted and made helpful suggestions. He helped us figure out how to get everything done we wanted, and did it beautifully! We had a large wedding party, but couldn't afford to have multiple photographers, but he made it work and didn't miss a thing! The photos came out beautifully and captured the day in its entirety. During the ceremony we asked that he stay in the back and not move around a lot, or be up at the front, since the ceremony was very sacred to us and our families. He didn't fight us on that and did exactly as we asked with no complaints. We could not be more happy with our choice to use Julian! I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Julian Ribinik Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Julian Ribinik Photography 1
    Free engagement session with all packages
    We are happy to offer a free engagement session to all our couples, who purchase our services for 8 or more hours.

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

I can't say enough good things about Julian! He does insanely beautiful pictures, and his personality is amazing. He's so quick to respond and to help. My bride and I both were just so impressed by him! I will definitely be working with him in the future!

• Perfection By Patricia
    Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Always a pleasure to work with Julian Ribinik Photography! Our Brides swoon over their pictures with delight!!

• Reverend CL. Watterson
    Reverend CL. Watterson Wedding Officiants

I fully endorse this company!!!

• New York New York, 10001 See on map