34 School St, Foxboro, MA 02035 Map · Phone number

Judy's Village Flowers 2
Judy's Village Flowers 3
  • Yanira

Yanira Motto · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Beautiful arrangements and unbelievable service!

Thank you so much Judy for your amazing work! She was so professional and thorough, we were so lucky to have worked with her for our big day. She had beautiful centerpieces and flower wreaths for our flower girls. We were so happy with everything she did, including the surprise roses that my husband asked Judy to bring on our big day. Everything was so gorgeous that our guest were fighting over the centerpieces at the end of the night! If you are looking for a personal one on one experience with someone who really cares and knows what they are doing then work with Judy's Village Flowers!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2019

LOVE Judy and crew!!!

I booked all my vendors quickly but could NOT find a florist I liked for my Waltham area wedding. I just couldn’t connect and feel confident about anyone I talked to. I asked a friend who was getting married a few months before me if she liked her florist, and she said she and her fiancé loved hers. Off my fiancé and I went to Judy!! She was off the beaten path from our area and I feel like we found the greatest gem. Judy is EXACTLY what we needed. She is a straight shooter about cost and makes sure you know precisely what you’re getting for your money. She helped us save in places too. When we came in to see samples, she changed it several times to me until I was a happy bride. When the bouquets came on the day of they were absolutely PERFECT. Not one request wasn’t accommodated. She charged a percentage for on-site setup and we were happy to pay because there wasn’t a leaf or stem out of place. The florals she did for my friends’ wedding were just as breathtaking!! I was so happy we worked with Judy and co!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Working with Judy was amazing from start to finish. During our meetings she had great suggestions and really made me think of how I wanted everything to look. She brought my dream into a reality. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments on them. She stayed through the ceremony to be able to set up the reception to make sure everything looked perfect. All the flowers lasted even days past the wedding day! I really wanted dahlias in my bouquet and she made the come true for me. I cannot recommend her and her team enough

Sent on 10/07/2019

Real Weddings

• Holiday Inn Taunton-Foxboro Area
    Holiday Inn Taunton-Foxboro Area Hotel Weddings

Judy and her staff do an amazing job with venues and client's alike, always exceeding expectations. Personalized service with exceptional quality flowers & products to enhance any venue or budget!

• Lake Pearl Wrentham
    Lake Pearl Wrentham Banquet Halls

Judy's Village Flowers is the first call I make when I need flowers. Great composition. Attentive, on time service. One of the true stars on our vendor list. Robb DeSimone, General Manager, Lake Pearl Wrentham

• Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel
    Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel Hotel Weddings

Judy has been such a pleasure to work with. She is patient and will make your flowers look exactly how you had envisioned them! Her and her staff are professional, friendly and do an incredible job.

• 34 School St Foxboro, 02035 See on map