Judith Sargent Photography

Boston, MA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Lindsay
    Lindsay E. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing! Best photographer ever!

Judi and Kathleen are a dream team! From the moment we met Judi for our engagement photos it felt like we were old friends. I was so excited for her to join us on the wedding day. She took the most amazing photos and was so fun to have around. Everyone loved her. She was so prepared with the groupings and locations for the formal locations that no one even noticed the cold outside. There is not a single bad photo in the over 1,000 that she took. I cannot possibly say enough good things. She is simply the best.

Judith Sargent Photography's reply:

Wow~ thank you Lindsay and Louis! Your Boston wedding was spectacular. We LOVED capturing the moments for you. Wishing you love and happiness always.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen K. Married on 09/22/2018

Captures every moment!

Judi and her assistant captured my wedding last September, and I still frequently scroll the amazing photos. I knew her since she was my sisters wedding photographer, and she did NOT disappoint for mine. From the easy planning to the amazing 'engagement' photo session, Judi is super professional while also relating on a personal level to make you feel at ease. She was so good about capturing every requested shot and kept the whole wedding party engaged to make sure it happened. Judi also had fantasic ideas to create unique photos for the big day. She was so professional, I didn't even see her at the ceremony/reception, but I have spectacular photos of every moment of it! She is just an amazing photographer that I would recommend to anyone, wedding or not! So much so, a group of friends gifted another friend for a newborn photo shoot with her that she loved as well. 5 stars!
    Mike Married on 05/27/2018
    My wife and I enthusiastically recommend Judith Sargent Photography as wedding photographers! I first contacted Judi to ask her if she could help me make our proposal a surprise and capture the moment for us when I proposed to my fiancé at Boston College. Judi arrived early and found a place nearby to be discreet in capturing the proposal, just as we had discussed. We followed the proposal with a photoshoot around the BC campus. My wife and I were so thrilled with the proposal/ engagement pictures that it was an easy decision to schedule a time to meet with Judi to discuss our wedding plans. After Judi described the various wedding photography packages, we chose a package with two photographers, Judi and Nick, that was fairly-priced and for the exact amount of time we envisioned for our wedding in the Greater Boston area in May 2018. Prior to the wedding, we met with Judi in her studio and for a photoshoot at a local park so that Judi could better get to know our personalities, smiles, and demeanors. Judi and Nick prepared thoroughly for our wedding day, from checking out the locations of the church and hotel as the reception venue, plus remembering our group picture requests during the reception. On our wedding day, the preparation proved beneficial since Judi and Nick displayed the utmost professionalism along with keen eyes to capture awesome moments with usage of creative angles and consideration of lighting in the church and hotel. Our guests complimented both photographers for being subtle and inconspicuous at the church and reception while also being very friendly as they organized groups and interacted with guests for requested pictures. My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the phenomenal quality and variety of pictures taken. All of our requests were fulfilled, and our guests were all included in the pictures. We truly appreciate the amazing moments that Judi and Nick captured on our wedding day!

Judith Sargent Photography's reply:

Wow! thanks so much Mike and Jenna. Your wedding was fantastic and so beautifully planned. We were honored to be there and capture the moments for you. Love and happiness always!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE Wedding DJs

Judy is a pleasure to work with and she is definitely a pro at her job!!! I highly recommend her!!!

Life in Focus Life in Focus Wedding Videographers

Judi always arrives and leaves with the biggest smile on her face and ensures her couples feel comfortable and relaxed on their wedding day as she takes charge and captures the memories of the day.

Park Avenue Video Park Avenue Video Wedding Videographers

Judith and her associates are a pleasure to work with. Their positive attitude, high energy, consideration and respect for others is undeniable. Add a beautiful finished product to a comfortable working environment and you have a win win!

Boston, MA, 02132
Location of (Judith Sargent Photography)

Judith Sargent Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Judith Sargent Photography include in the starting price?

Judith Sargent Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Judith Sargent Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Judith Sargent Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Judith Sargent Photography offer?

Judith Sargent Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Judith Sargent Photography offer?

Judith Sargent Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Judith Sargent Photography offer for wedding events?

Judith Sargent Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Judith Sargent Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Judith Sargent Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding