About JR's Weddings

Welcome to JR's Weddings!  Congratulations!

I am thrilled to be working with couples in this beautiful and exciting time in life.  I believe your ceremony should represent you and your style.  I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN MY ABILITY TO GET TO KNOW YOU AS A COUPLE AND CAPTURE YOUR LOVE STORY!  I look forward to the opportunity to customize a unique ceremony for you.

"Where there is love, there is life"-Mahatma Ghandi

ABOUT ME:

I graduated from UT Austin with a BA in Theatre.  After a 12 year residency in Los Angeles, California working as a professional actor and musician (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0638338/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1), I am back home in the beautiful Texas hill country with my wonderful wife and daughter.  In addition to officiating, I teach music at an elementary / middle school in Austin.

HOW I BEGAN OFFICIATING WEDDINGS:

I began playing classical guitar for wedding ceremonies, as well as the Banjo and Mandolin with an Irish Folk Rock Band for wedding receptions.  I started to notice how weddings are changing from the less traditional into a unique and personalized event.  What drew me into the officiating side was the idea of getting to know a couple's love story and finding a way to tell it so that it truly represents them.  My specialty is working with the couple to customize a ceremony together.  I love meeting new people, and enjoy speaking in front of people.  This is the one time I get to do that and its not about me at all, its all about you and that is very rewarding and fulfilling for me--to be a part of uniting two people who love each other.  I have always believed that I was put on this earth to make people smile and facilitate happiness, and officiating allows me to do that with every ceremony!

MY SERVICE BREAKDOWN:

I charge $395 to officiate.  An additional $80 for a rehearsal.  (Additional travel fees apply for weddings in Fredericksburg and other outlying locations)

MUSIC PACKAGES:

As a professional musician, I have the ability to offer discounted prices for live music when hired as your officiant. Whether you're looking for Classical/Spanish guitar while your guests are arriving, an upbeat folk rock song about love that all your friends know, or something completely obscure that you and yours call "your song".  I will learn songs hand picked by the bride and groom to play live for your ceremony, while saving you the hassle and money of hiring another musician!

**BOOKING TIMELINE:

I begin booking spring / summer weddings in January.

I begin booking fall / winter weddings in August.

- -

Customized Vows (2)
Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)

We were extremely pleased with the wedding! JR did a wonderful job. He met with us as a family, then ran through the rehearsal with all of us. The ceremony was just right. He captured what we had wanted. We appreciate JR as a person. He is personable, professional, prompt, and likeable. We highly recommend him and would use him again, if we had another wedding coming up !

Profile Picture Thompson, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

He made the process easy and clear!

Profile Picture Jason, 5/26/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1415042415772 shane and jennifer  310
220x220 sq 1415042468980 shane and jennifer  314
220x220 sq 1415143218497 donara and scott 1

1 ENDORSEMENT
JR will take care of you! JR crafts every ceremony unique to the taste of each bride and groom. You want personal touch, down-to-earth and professionalism, JR is the way to go!

17611 Panorama , Dripping Springs, TX 78620   See On Map
323-620-4770 (phone)
JR's Weddings is a wedding officiant from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Santa Barbara. JR's Weddings is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for a couple years. We specialize in marriage licenses.