17611 Panorama, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number

About JR's Weddings

Welcome to JR's Weddings! Congratulations!

I am thrilled to be working with couples in this beautiful and exciting time in life. I believe your ceremony should represent you and your style. I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN MY ABILITY TO GET TO KNOW YOU AS A COUPLE AND CAPTURE YOUR LOVE STORY! I look forward to the opportunity to customize a unique ceremony for you.

"Where there is love, there is life"-Mahatma Ghandi

ABOUT ME:

I graduated from UT Austin with a BA in Theatre. After a 12 year residency in Los Angeles, California working as a professional actor and musician (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0638338/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1), I am back home in the beautiful Texas hill country with my wonderful wife and daughter. In addition to officiating, I teach music at an elementary / middle school in Austin.

HOW I BEGAN OFFICIATING WEDDINGS:

I began playing classical guitar for wedding ceremonies, as well as the Banjo and Mandolin with an Irish Folk Rock Band for wedding receptions. I started to notice how weddings are changing from the less traditional into a unique and personalized event. What drew me into the officiating side was the idea of getting to know a couple's love story and finding a way to tell it so that it truly represents them. My specialty is working with the couple to customize a ceremony together. I love meeting new people, and enjoy speaking in front of people. This is the one time I get to do that and its not about me at all, its all about you and that is very rewarding and fulfilling for me--to be a part of uniting two people who love each other. I have always believed that I was put on this earth to make people smile and facilitate happiness, and officiating allows me to do that with every ceremony!

MY SERVICE BREAKDOWN:

I charge $395 to officiate. An additional $80 for a rehearsal. (Additional travel fees apply for weddings in Fredericksburg and other outlying locations)

MUSIC PACKAGES:

As a professional musician, I have the ability to offer discounted prices for live music when hired as your officiant. Whether you're looking for Classical/Spanish guitar while your guests are arriving, an upbeat folk rock song about love that all your friends know, or something completely obscure that you and yours call "your song". I will learn songs hand picked by the bride and groom to play live for your ceremony, while saving you the hassle and money of hiring another musician!

**BOOKING TIMELINE:

I begin booking spring / summer weddings in January.

I begin booking fall / winter weddings in August.

- -

brigit and shaun 1
brigit and shaun 2

29 Reviews for JR's Weddings

Thompson · Married on 06/16/2018

We were extremely pleased with the wedding! JR did a wonderful job. He met with us as a family, then ran through the rehearsal with all of us. The ceremony was just right. He captured what we had wanted. We appreciate JR as a person. He is personable, professional, prompt, and likeable. We highly recommend him and would use him again, if we had another wedding coming up !

Jason · Married on 05/26/2018

He made the process easy and clear!

JR's Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 375.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 80.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, TX
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Weddings by Patrick
    Weddings by Patrick Wedding Officiants

JR will take care of you! JR crafts every ceremony unique to the taste of each bride and groom. You want personal touch, down-to-earth and professionalism, JR is the way to go!

• 17611 Panorama Dripping Springs, TX 78620 See on map