I Do Ceremonies

Temple, TX View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

I Do Ceremonies is a team of popular wedding officiants serving Austin, Texas and surrounding areas.They desire to bring you a personalized and intimate ceremony that reflects your love story. I Do Ceremonies' experience and knowledge makes a perfect choice for ensuring your ceremony reflects all you want it to be on your big day.

Experience

Stephen Simmons has been officiating in the Central Texas area since 2005. As a non-denominational ordained minister, he is honored to serve as the wedding officiant on your special day. He has married over 950 couples and creates a unique ceremony for every bride and groom. The I Do Ceremonies team includes Mr. Loren Jones, Jonah Fox, Eric Hammer and Tricia Simmons a venue owner and certified wedding planner.

I Do Ceremonies provides wedding officiant services that are professional and personal.. The wedding services offered include the following:

• Get to know you consultation
  • Pre-Marital Counseling
  • Rehearsal Services
  • Customized Vows
  • Unity Ceremonies
  • Ceremony Blessings
  • Ceremony Readings

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$125

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

TX

What languages do you speak?

English

Leigh L. Married on 11/10/2021

All we remember were the hugs and laughter

Stephen Simmons was our officiant at the venue Silo and Oak. He also gave us premarital counseling. He even thought of questions we never thought to ask each other. When designing the ceremony itself, he made the process easy and personal. He made us feel like family. I am very shy , and on our special day I could relax and focus on my love. We were in excellent hands. We now have beautiful memories of a wonderful day at a lovely location; and all officiated by a kind and gentle man.
    Thank you, Stephen!
    Leigh & Lee
  • Katherine
    Katherine G. Married on 10/23/2021

Helpful, Professional, and Personable!

If you are looking for a wedding minister, I recommend I Do Ceremonies 100%. Mr. Loren Jones was our officiant, and he was awesome! He had that sense of "calm" that resonated with you that you can only dream of before you walk down the aisle. They send you an outline document with SO MANY options of each part of the ceremony to help give you ideas of how you want your ceremony to “flow.” I never knew there was so much involved until I hired them, but I am so thankful. There were very few dry eyes in the audience. Loren took our very planned out ceremony and added his own humor and personality. As we were having an outdoor wedding, our sound system (not I do ceremonies property/problem) was having connection issues from the mic to the amp but Loren handled it with grace and kept pushing through. Communication from the company was great and we cannot think of one complaint. Thank you, Loren, for help making our day unforgettable. Thank you, Steven, for setting up our initial meeting and explaining the whole process. You all rock!!
  • Brozek Wedding
    Megan B. Married on 08/07/2021

Eased my social anxiety!

Steven was an absolute blessing for our ceremony! I wouldn’t change a thing. I love how personal it was—Stephen had a phone call with us to learn about us and our love story, explain how the day would go, and discuss what we wanted from the ceremony. He then sent us an outline for the ceremony, starting with the procession and ending with the recession. Every moment we were able to copy and paste from his website, where he has DOZENS of options, or we could write our own. We chose premised options for each section, then edited them to be more personal. We were able to get the exact length we wanted, which really helped with our social anxiety. The day of, things went so smoothly! He was punctual and so friendly. He is a very warm person and I could just tell he wanted to make our love extra beautiful. It was a truly lovely ceremony and I wouldn’t change a single moment of it. Thank you, Stephen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 05/17/2015

Deals

I Do Ceremonies 1
Offer

Do you need to get married quickly (elopement) but don’t want to go to an stuffy building with a Justice of the Peace? Come to our amazing property where you can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors or our beautiful indoor chapel and an Officiant/Minister with years of experience to make your day special!

JR Digital Video JR Digital Video Wedding Videographers

Stephen Simmons is a true professional. He is easy to work with and delivers a great ceremony that is personable to each couple. I know every time I work with Stephen I am going to get great audio to use in my client’s video. If you need an officiant for your wedding look no further.

Getaway Travel Getaway Travel Travel Agents

I Do Ceremonies works with each couple to get to know them personally to make their ceremony meaningful and special.

The Terrace Club The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

Stephen Simmons is by far one of the best in the business. He cares for his clients as much as someone can, and it shows. I know when he is working a wedding at my venue that I can sit back and not worry because we are all in great hands. He is so knowledgable and has so many great ideas on how to make your ceremony a one-of-a-kind piece that doesn't seem like it's been done a million times. He will have you feeling relaxed, and even giddy, by the time you get to the ceremony that you will forget how nervous you were!! You are in the absolutely best hands with him!!

7617 McGregor Park Rd Temple, TX, 76502
Location of (I Do Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding