I Do Ceremonies Reviews

234 | Temple, TX

234 Reviews for I Do Ceremonies

Paige Dibkey · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Best Wedding Officiant Ever

Stephen was amazing. The two most commented on things about my wedding from my guests were my venue and my officiant. Stephen was so professional and I love the way he allows you to customize your ceremony. I took pieces of examples he had as well as wrote my own personal parts. Not to mention the adlib humor was on point. I met Stephen at an open house type event for weddings where you could meet vendors from all over and I was so happy I met Stephen there. Couldn't have imagined anyone better to marry my husband and I!

Sent on 10/06/2020

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Paige, you Dallas and your family were so kind. Both of your personal vows were so special, and always remember HOME is a place where you can just be you. When I walked down the aisle Dallas was so excited, and his emotion was heartfelt and beautiful!! I wish you guys the best and I'm so honored that I had a part in your celebration!!

Brittany Carter · Married on 10/16/2020

Stephen is the best!

Stephen was absolutely amazing! He made our ceremony meaningful and had such a great sense of humor. All of our guests commented on how funny he was and how beautiful/powerful his words were. So many of our guests were even jealous that they did not have him for their ceremony...he was that good. We could not have asked for a better officiant for such an important moment in our lives. So grateful my coordinator referred Stephen!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Langbecker · Married on 09/19/2020

Great Officiant

Stephen was wonderful! He made the ceremony process so easy, and provided helpful resources like diagrams for where everyone sits or stands, readings and vow examples. He was very communicative leading up to the wedding day. Stephen was funny and great to listen to during our ceremony. Our guest loved him. 100% recommend his services.

Sent on 10/11/2020

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Brittany, I appreciate your kindness and it was an honor to be part of your special day!! May all your dreams become a reality!!
  • Paul

Paul Williams · Married on 08/21/2020

Exceeds Expectations

Met & spoke with Stephen over the phone. Super nice and pleasant to talk to. Going through the process of selecting how the ceremony played out, was very easy. Stephen laid out plenty of different options and executed it wonderfully on the big day! He added in his own humor and gestures throughout which helped keep things calm and easy.

Sent on 10/01/2020

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Paul, thank you for the honor of celebrating with you, Aislyn and your families. I wish you guys the best and may all your dreams become reality!
  • Sam

Sam Huberty · Married on 08/01/2020

Stephen is amazing!!!

From the moment after our very first phone call with Stephen, we knew we had made the perfect choice for an officiant! He was super friendly and easy to talk to, and we could immediately tell that he is good at what he does! His website is very user friendly which made it easy to put together our ceremony.

The day of our wedding, the ceremony went PERFECTLY! The humor was much needed to ease the nerves and he kept everyone laughing throughout the whole thing! After our ceremony was over we had countless people throughout the night asking how we knew Stephen! Everyone thought that he had known us for years! We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant or a better day! Thank you, Stephen, for making our day a dream!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Abi Demirovic · Married on 07/18/2020

Our covid wedding

Stephen was absolutely everything we wanted from a wedding officiant! We wanted a romantic, non religious ceremony and he was able to make it perfect! I recommend him to everyone I know that is engaged!! We also got married during the pandemic and he was nothing short of excellent in accommodating us.

Sent on 09/23/2020

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Abi, I sincerely appreciate your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! Your "ring security" was adorable. :-)

Ali Stamport · Married on 04/11/2020

Rev. Simmons-the best there is!

There are no words to describe how special this individual is and how God has truly given him a gift. Our ceremony was so personable and comfortable. It was done with grace, charm, and professionalism. You are the best Rev. Simmons! You will always be a part of our hearts! I'm still speechless-thank you sincerely!

Sent on 11/19/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Ali!! The love between you, Darwin and the girls was so beautiful and I appreciate the honor of being a part of such an amazing celebration of love. May all your dreams become a reality!
  • Cameron

Cameron Guion · Married on 04/07/2020

Amazing!!!

We hired Stephan to be our wedding officiant. He provided services to us that we didn't know we need but were so happy we received them. My spouse and I were able to plan how our ceremony went with ease thanks to Stephen's streamlined and information packed program. He allowed us to make it very personal and answered all questions and concerns we had. He also had us answer premarital questions and reviewed them with us. He made us ask each other questions we didn't even know we should have asked. Really reviewed any conflicting answers that could become martial problems and gave us advice to get past these issues before they even begin. I was completely satisfied with the service provided by Stephen and I highly recommend him to any couple trying to have a personal and wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 09/23/2020

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Cameron. You and Allyson are so special and I'm honored that I had a part in your special day. Your emotion during the vows were so heartfelt and you guys are will always have a special place in my heart!!
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Cristina Helmick · Married on 02/20/2020

Highly Recommended!!!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Stephen is awesome and will always be the person I recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Pru

Crystal Reardon · Married on 12/21/2019

Stephen Simmons is the BEST!

My wedding was AMAZING because of Stephen! We wanted a small, intimate, secular wedding with just our closest friends and family members. Stephen met with us and we corresponded via email to plan our unique wedding. It was perfect! I highly recommend hiring I Do Ceremonies to officiate your wedding!!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Rachel Walker · Married on 12/14/2019

Kind, charming and professional

He found a way to read and interpret a script that we wrote perfectly. He did not make it a production about himself. He allowed my grandfather to run the ceremony via cell phone actually. I really felt like I knew him forever. I have no regrets choosing him.

Sent on 12/20/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Rachel!! I could feel the love and admiration you have for your grandfather from the first day we spoke. I'm so thankful for technology and that your grandfather although in this 80's and health not what it used to be, was able to celebrate with us from California. I'll never forget the first ring you gave Curtis too, and his response showed his love for you, very special!!
    Live everyday with no regrets!!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/21/2019

A true professional

If you want someone who know's exactly what their doing, this is the guy for you. Stephen is truly a professional at what he does and has it down to a science. After getting off the pleasant 30+ minute phone consultation I had with him, I knew that having him apart of my wedding day was a stress-free bullet-proof plan. On the day of, he showed up early to greet the wedding parties and did his thing. My only regret was not paying the additional fee for him to attend the rehearsal. He had more direction and experience than my day of planner.

Sent on 12/20/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Melanie, it was a beautiful ceremony and what a great display of those that have served our country and communities when we honored Michael and the others. I appreciate your kindness!!
  • Kallie

Kallie Lerchbacker · Married on 07/26/2019

Stephen made our ceremony so special!

Stephen was so easy and fun to work with. We did a phone interview with him before committing and he explained the whole process so nicely. He knows exactly what needs to happen when and calmed my nerves the day of. He helped make our ceremony so special and unique.

Sent on 08/02/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kallie, it was an honor to celebrate with you, Brett and your family and friends. Continue to persevere :-) as you did with the sun in your face during parts of the ceremony.
    Live life with no regrets, take one day at a time and may all your dreams become a reality.

Debra Noll and Jacques Benun · Married on 05/12/2019

Organized, Prompt and an Authentic Ceremony Result

Stephen Simmons from I Do Ceremonies was wonderful to work with. He is extremely organized, prompt in responding, and has some great resources to choose from for the ceremony verbiage. We discussed tone and style and Stephen made us feel comfortable during the ceremony which was beautiful, genuine and felt like "us." We still have guests commenting on how lovely it was!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica White · Married on 05/08/2019

Exceptional and friendly wedding service

We were scrambling for someone to perform the wedding ceremony at the VA hospice. Stephen was amazing and made the whole experience less stressful!

Sent on 05/21/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Jessica. I was honored to be a part of such a special moment with you, Jason and the girls. I'm glad Jason had a chance to share the moment with his grandparents and trust it brought some joy to them too.

Susan Garfield · Married on 05/04/2019

Could not have been better!

Stephen was nothing short of wonderful. From the first meeting with him (a whole year before our big day) we immediately knew that he was a great fit. Stephen was prepared with answers to questions that we didn't even know we had and he made the process of designing our ceremony as organized and easy as it could be. He guided us with options and suggestions while also making us feel like this was our own ceremony that we could personalize as much as we wanted - it was our day and there was no wrong way to do it. He gave us gentle reminders leading up to the day (helpful since my husband and I both tend to procrastinate). And even though we didn't deliver our final draft to him until the night before the wedding, he delivered it flawlessly. He was comfortable and funny, warm and genuine, kind and welcoming. I think the compliment we heard most at the wedding was with regards to Stephen and our ceremony. We truly could not have been happier.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Cayla

Cayla Morrow · Married on 01/04/2019

Stephen made our ceremony so special!

Having Stephen as our officiant was one of the best decision we made leading up to our wedding! We were able to customize our entire ceremony, and having suggestions for our selections from the website was awesome. It was a relaxed, no-stress, incredibly heartfelt ceremony. THANK YOU Stephen!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Cayla, it was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful celebration! The inclusion of your dog, the beautiful arch Sebastian made, the unity ceremony and your custom vows all made it special! May you continue to have amazing adventures as husband and wife. I trust Belize was amazing!!
    Best wishes!!

Marina · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

Highly recommend! Stephen Simmons did an excellent job helping us plan and create our own personalized / customized ceremony. His website is so comprehensive with so many fun ideas to incorporate. He responded so quickly to all our emails and we had multiple phone conversations to make sure everything was perfect. I never felt lost in the process, because he was there to guide us on all the steps, including obtaining our marriage license / doing the paperwork afterward. Loren Jones officiated our ceremony and did a fabulous job. He has such a gentle, calm demeanor and is extremely friendly and responsive to emails and requests. He truly wanted our day to be perfect, and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. These guys truly care, and we feel so lucky to have had them officiate our special day. A+ !!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jourdan Leonard · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience

Stephen with I do ceremonies was great! Very professional, organized and on top of things. I had no worries. So glad I went with I do ceremonies!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marilyn Cooper · Married on 10/21/2018

Stephen Simmons, Wedding Officiant

Stephen was a great wedding officiant; he was very cognizant to the mood of the wedding and fit easily into his role. I felt like we had known Stephen as a life long friend even though we had just met for the first time the day of our wedding. I recommend Stephen Simmons highly!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jennifer & Ogami · Married on 08/12/2018

We live out-of-state and I was nervous about finding an officiant we would love! However, after some online searching we came upon I Do Ceremonies and Stephen had such great reviews! So I went ahead and booked a meeting with him. Within 5 minutes of our initial meeting, I knew he was the person we wanted to officiate our wedding! He is so welcoming and definitely knows what he's doing. He answered any questions we had and we even incorporated the arras and lasso ceremony. Everything went great during the ceremony, he made it run so smoothly and perfect! He has a great personality and knows how to make everyone feel at ease! I would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the honor of celebrating with you!! May all your dreams become a reality!

Jalissa · Married on 07/22/2018

Stephen did a wonderful job for our wedding. He really listened to our input on how we wanted the ceremony to go and brought a warm and fun energy to the ceremony. He induced laughs with jokes along the way and maintained professionalism and a positive attitude...even when the maid of honor fainted! He was the perfect choice as our officiant!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Arlynnda · Married on 07/12/2018

Stephen was the best wedding officiant we could have asked for!! We met him at a wedding "open house" and immediately knew we wanted him to officiate our big day. He told us about his website and how we could personalize our ceremony and make it exactly the way we wanted. His website was very thorough and user-friendly and he was answered any questions we asked. We opted for a rehearsal and he walked us through everything we needed to know about the ceremony process. Our ceremony was PERFECT!! During the reception we received many compliments on how smoothly the ceremony went and how much everyone enjoyed it. We are SO HAPPY we chose I Do Ceremonies for our wedding!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Arlynnda, thank you for the opportunity to celebrate with you and Vance! It was a little hot in July, but your love for one another made everyone forget about the elements and focus on your beautiful ceremony!

I wish you the best, may all your dreams become reality!

Bree · Married on 07/01/2018

Stephen was amazing! He tailored the service just to our liking!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Christine · Married on 06/12/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Stephen Simmons and our experience at Silo and Oak. The venue itself is so beautiful (the pictures really don't do it justice!!), and Stephen really went above and beyond our expectations. When meeting with Stephen, I could hear the joy in his voice every time he talked about other weddings, and shared ideas with us for our day. We were able to customize our ceremony to what we wanted and I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out. Even though ours was a small wedding, Stephen made my husband and I feel just as important as a big wedding party. To anyone getting married, please take the time to check out this venue. It is well worth the time, and you will be guaranteed an officiant who genuinely cares about his couples!

Sent on 06/18/2018