I Do Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Chandler D. Married on 12/31/2021

10/10 would recommend

Stephen was a fantastic minister. His schedule allowed for a date reserved closer to the wedding and he worked with my wife and I throughout the process. His method of getting to know us, and using these tools for the wedding day made it a seamless and lovely affair. Would recommend to any friends and reviewers!

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Chandler & Alyssa. I appreciate your kindness and it was an honor to be a part of your special day. May all your dreams become a reality!
  • Jake
    Jake M. Married on 11/12/2021

Alex was Perfect

It almost seemed like Alex was meant to marry us. Not only was he genuine but everyone could feel how much he cared about our wedding. 5 stars all around.

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Jake, we were honored to be a part of your special day! We wish you and Viviana the best!
    Stephen & Alex
    Leigh L. Married on 11/10/2021

All we remember were the hugs and laughter

Stephen Simmons was our officiant at the venue Silo and Oak. He also gave us premarital counseling. He even thought of questions we never thought to ask each other. When designing the ceremony itself, he made the process easy and personal. He made us feel like family. I am very shy , and on our special day I could relax and focus on my love. We were in excellent hands. We now have beautiful memories of a wonderful day at a lovely location; and all officiated by a kind and gentle man.
    Thank you, Stephen!
    Leigh & Lee
    Erika S. Married on 11/01/2021

Unexpectedly Wonderful

Our original officiant fell through and we scrambled to find someone else with short notice. I stumbled upon I Do Ceremonies and Stephen was prompt with his email responses and detailed with the script for our ceremony. He arrived at our location even before we did and was understanding and patient while our photographer had to run to the store to find a new SD card. Despite never seeing or even speaking to him prior, he made our vows as personal as he could and even included our kids which meant a lot. He was clearly experienced and it was comforting on our day.

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Erika, I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of such an intimate moment with you, Derrick and the kids. I wish you guys the best!
  • Katherine
    Katherine G. Married on 10/23/2021

Helpful, Professional, and Personable!

If you are looking for a wedding minister, I recommend I Do Ceremonies 100%. Mr. Loren Jones was our officiant, and he was awesome! He had that sense of "calm" that resonated with you that you can only dream of before you walk down the aisle. They send you an outline document with SO MANY options of each part of the ceremony to help give you ideas of how you want your ceremony to “flow.” I never knew there was so much involved until I hired them, but I am so thankful. There were very few dry eyes in the audience. Loren took our very planned out ceremony and added his own humor and personality. As we were having an outdoor wedding, our sound system (not I do ceremonies property/problem) was having connection issues from the mic to the amp but Loren handled it with grace and kept pushing through. Communication from the company was great and we cannot think of one complaint. Thank you, Loren, for help making our day unforgettable. Thank you, Steven, for setting up our initial meeting and explaining the whole process. You all rock!!
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 10/09/2021

Couldn’t have asked for better

Stephen was super clear with communication and helping us make our selections for our special day. His personality was one I knew would compliment uniting me and my husband as one. He knows how to not only make you smile but the whole room smile!!!!

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Hi Angelica & David, thank you for kind words. Your love and emotion was so beautiful, it was an honor to be a part of such an amazing celebration!!

I wish you the best!!

• Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding officiant

Stephen was amazing in guiding us through the day of and how everything was going to go down. He gave us an overview to help us make our vows personal. His expertise and passion shined through on our wedding day. Would recommend him for every and anyone . Absolutely made our wedding day spectacular. 20/10!!!! Thanks so much
  • Brozek Wedding
    Megan B. Married on 08/07/2021

Eased my social anxiety!

Steven was an absolute blessing for our ceremony! I wouldn’t change a thing. I love how personal it was—Stephen had a phone call with us to learn about us and our love story, explain how the day would go, and discuss what we wanted from the ceremony. He then sent us an outline for the ceremony, starting with the procession and ending with the recession. Every moment we were able to copy and paste from his website, where he has DOZENS of options, or we could write our own. We chose premised options for each section, then edited them to be more personal. We were able to get the exact length we wanted, which really helped with our social anxiety. The day of, things went so smoothly! He was punctual and so friendly. He is a very warm person and I could just tell he wanted to make our love extra beautiful. It was a truly lovely ceremony and I wouldn’t change a single moment of it. Thank you, Stephen!
    Keith H. Married on 07/24/2021

I do ceremonies

It was professional yet joyous. He never missed a beat and the attention to details was superb. This is the guy you would want to ensure the ceremony was a success and memorable
    Katie K. Married on 07/17/2021

Great Officiant - Heartfelt & Memorable

From our first exchange we knew Stephen and Loren would be great to work with. Stephen sent us tons of information so that we could make informed decisions about our ceremony and set up time for us to meet Loren and ask a few questions. On our wedding day Loren was professional and helped make our ceremony smooth and heartfelt. Guests mentioned that the officiant was incredible. I would highly recommend working with Stephen and Loren!
    Cassie F. Married on 05/14/2021

Book Stephen as your wedding officiant!

Stephen did SUCH a great job officiating our wedding! Many guests commented on our ceremony and what a nice job he did! A few guests even thought he was one of our relatives because he seemed to know us intimately despite never meeting aside from Zoom until the day of the wedding. Highly recommend I Do Ceremonies and Stephen himself!
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely amazing

Stephen did such an amazing job as our officiant! My husband and I really wanted someone that would make it feel like he has known us for years and that’s exactly what Stephen did. He is very organized, kind, and will really help specialize the ceremony to fit the couple. He made the whole process super easy, with a ceremony we will always remember!
  • I
    Isabella S. Married on 04/03/2021

You can stop looking now and choose these guys!

Stephen and his wife were beyond amazing and accommodating! They always answer the phone and get back to our emails so quickly! We did a small elopement ceremony with just our very immediate family and Stephen as our officiant still made the day feel as big as possible. He is very flexible in what he will read and even wear! We used his wife grounds at Silo n Oak and all I can say is WOW! Whether you are doing a large or small wedding this is definitely the place to go! The backgrounds for all your pictures will be above and beyond here! We got married on 4//3/21 early in the morning and the place was stunning!
    Thank you both so much again! - Isabella & Ryen

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Isabella, I appreciate your kind words. We were honored to be part of your special day, your love and emotion was beautiful. May all your dreams become a reality!!
  • Leigh
    Leigh A. Married on 04/03/2021

Best Day Ever!!

Thank you Stephen for making our day perfect!! You are so helpful with the process and make it unique to every couple. We are so happy we had you on our special day!!

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Leigh Ann, the way you and Drew interacted during the ceremony was a beautiful reflection of your love and relationship! I sincerely wish guys the best!!
    Benjamin G. Married on 02/11/2021

As Accommodating as Possible

He went out of his way to make our day a special day. The whole ceremony was very personalized, and we received feedback that it seemed he had known us for years! He even drove through ice for us! Would recommend to anyone looking!
    Paige D. Married on 02/03/2021

Best Wedding Officiant Ever

Stephen was amazing. The two most commented on things about my wedding from my guests were my venue and my officiant. Stephen was so professional and I love the way he allows you to customize your ceremony. I took pieces of examples he had as well as wrote my own personal parts. Not to mention the adlib humor was on point. I met Stephen at an open house type event for weddings where you could meet vendors from all over and I was so happy I met Stephen there. Couldn't have imagined anyone better to marry my husband and I!

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Paige, you Dallas and your family were so kind. Both of your personal vows were so special, and always remember HOME is a place where you can just be you. When I walked down the aisle Dallas was so excited, and his emotion was heartfelt and beautiful!! I wish you guys the best and I'm so honored that I had a part in your celebration!!
  • Alexandria
    Alex P. Married on 12/05/2020

Perfect Officiant

Stephen officiated my brother and sister-in-laws wedding back in 2015. I sincerely thought that Stephen was a friend of theirs with the way he spoke about both of them! I knew five years later when it was my wedding that Stephen was the only way to go. I'm so happy that Stephen was able to travel a few hours and officiate our wedding! He has a very calm, charming, and lightheartedness about him that makes you feel not so nervous while a large group of people are staring at you. Stephen will ensure that your ceremony is perfect and exactly how you want it. Lastly, he will remind you to obtain and bring your marriage license and rings!
    Brittany C. Married on 10/16/2020

Stephen is the best!

Stephen was absolutely amazing! He made our ceremony meaningful and had such a great sense of humor. All of our guests commented on how funny he was and how beautiful/powerful his words were. So many of our guests were even jealous that they did not have him for their ceremony...he was that good. We could not have asked for a better officiant for such an important moment in our lives. So grateful my coordinator referred Stephen!
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 09/19/2020

Great Officiant

Stephen was wonderful! He made the ceremony process so easy, and provided helpful resources like diagrams for where everyone sits or stands, readings and vow examples. He was very communicative leading up to the wedding day. Stephen was funny and great to listen to during our ceremony. Our guest loved him. 100% recommend his services.

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Brittany, I appreciate your kindness and it was an honor to be part of your special day!! May all your dreams become a reality!!
  • Paul
    Paul W. Married on 08/21/2020

Exceeds Expectations

Met & spoke with Stephen over the phone. Super nice and pleasant to talk to. Going through the process of selecting how the ceremony played out, was very easy. Stephen laid out plenty of different options and executed it wonderfully on the big day! He added in his own humor and gestures throughout which helped keep things calm and easy.

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Paul, thank you for the honor of celebrating with you, Aislyn and your families. I wish you guys the best and may all your dreams become reality!
  • Sam
    Sam H. Married on 08/01/2020

Stephen is amazing!!!

From the moment after our very first phone call with Stephen, we knew we had made the perfect choice for an officiant! He was super friendly and easy to talk to, and we could immediately tell that he is good at what he does! His website is very user friendly which made it easy to put together our ceremony.

The day of our wedding, the ceremony went PERFECTLY! The humor was much needed to ease the nerves and he kept everyone laughing throughout the whole thing! After our ceremony was over we had countless people throughout the night asking how we knew Stephen! Everyone thought that he had known us for years! We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant or a better day! Thank you, Stephen, for making our day a dream!
    Abi D. Married on 07/18/2020

Our covid wedding

Stephen was absolutely everything we wanted from a wedding officiant! We wanted a romantic, non religious ceremony and he was able to make it perfect! I recommend him to everyone I know that is engaged!! We also got married during the pandemic and he was nothing short of excellent in accommodating us.

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Abi, I sincerely appreciate your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! Your "ring security" was adorable. :-)
    Best wishes,
    Ali S. Married on 04/11/2020

Rev. Simmons-the best there is!

There are no words to describe how special this individual is and how God has truly given him a gift. Our ceremony was so personable and comfortable. It was done with grace, charm, and professionalism. You are the best Rev. Simmons! You will always be a part of our hearts! I'm still speechless-thank you sincerely!

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Ali!! The love between you, Darwin and the girls was so beautiful and I appreciate the honor of being a part of such an amazing celebration of love. May all your dreams become a reality!
  • Cameron
    Cameron G. Married on 04/07/2020

Amazing!!!

We hired Stephan to be our wedding officiant. He provided services to us that we didn't know we need but were so happy we received them. My spouse and I were able to plan how our ceremony went with ease thanks to Stephen's streamlined and information packed program. He allowed us to make it very personal and answered all questions and concerns we had. He also had us answer premarital questions and reviewed them with us. He made us ask each other questions we didn't even know we should have asked. Really reviewed any conflicting answers that could become martial problems and gave us advice to get past these issues before they even begin. I was completely satisfied with the service provided by Stephen and I highly recommend him to any couple trying to have a personal and wonderful ceremony.

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Cameron. You and Allyson are so special and I'm honored that I had a part in your special day. Your emotion during the vows were so heartfelt and you guys are will always have a special place in my heart!!
  • Cecilia
    Cecilia C. Married on 02/20/2020

Highly Recommended!!!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Stephen is awesome and will always be the person I recommend to everyone!!!