JPC Event Group

Pittsburgh, PA View map

JPC Event Group: When it’s real, it’s effortless.

JPC specializes in full-service celebrating! We do more than plan events, we design experiences. We bring your vision to life with effortless elegance and seamless planning, in signature style.

Real people. Real Design. Real Food. Real Passion.

For over 17 years, and amid numerous awards ranging from the Achievement in Catering Excellence Award: East Coast Caterer of the Year, to several International Caterers Association Star Awards, our dedication to flawless events filled with fabulous food at the peak of it's seasonality and memorable service drives our company to exceed the expectations of our clients year after year, event after event.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$48

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$56

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$42

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$9

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mediterranean
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Quinn
    Quinn B. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Pittsburgh's Best!

The JPC Event Group is something else! We may be biased, but the food is the best “wedding food” we have ever had – and it doesn’t even seem like your typical wedding food. The chefs are able to create 5 star dishes for crowds – and that is something not many can do! Their offerings are unique, fresh, and delicious. I also have a very severe gluten allergy & they were able to accommodate the menu and made me feel at ease throughout the entire dinner service. The actual day of catering was amazing, but the service that comes along with working with JPC also sets them apart. We worked with Caitlyn throughout our wedding planning process – she was always available to answer our questions and talk through things with us. She offered her opinion & creative solutions to roadblocks we were running into. She also helped calm our nerves and stresses as we were planning and having our wedding during COVID. She communicated every safety measure with us and was on top of all of the state and county restrictions that were being put into place. 10/10 couldn’t recommend more!
    Jackie H. Married on 09/18/2021

High class service

If you are looking for people who go absolutely above and beyond then you need to talk to Rick and his wife Jody! Our wedding at rustic acres was absolutely stunning. Every guest said it was the most beautiful venue and wedding they have ever been to, and I’d have to agree!

Professional, quality, and high class is how I would describe their dedication and commitment to their clients and their craft.

Rick and Jody had a devastating incident when their catering kitchen suffered due to a fire… 1 day before our wedding.

Rick called me and assured me he would still provide the utmost service and promised he would get that food we ordered again. I didn’t even worry one bit because I knew and trusted their dedication to high quality service.

Everyone asked me why I wasn’t worried or “freaking out” and it is because of the service they provide, I knew everything would be okay no matter what… I just felt bad for what happened to them and what they were/are going through.

Rick and Jody worked from morning till night and provided 150 wedding guests the exact meal they ordered after suffering a kitchen fire the day before our wedding. I wasn’t even shocked because it is just normal for them to overcome and provide excellent service… it was more of a “Yepp they are amazing as per usual” affirmation.

Thank you Rick and Jody for an outstanding wedding. Our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Exquisite food that just tastes unbelievably amazing. The crepes were also a huge hit.

JPC Event Group's reply:

Jackie,
    Thank you for your kind words. It is because of couples like you and Matt that make what we do matter. As I drove to the scene of the fire in the early morning hours on the 17th, I kept thinking how am I going to do all of these weddings this weekend. I am not going to lie and say it was easy, but I knew we had to do our best for the couples who were depending on us. Many friends and business colleagues did whatever they could to help, and as always our staff dug in trudged on and by the grace of god himself we pulled through.

So, bless you and Matt on this incredible journey you have embarked on. As Jody and I have learned in our 33 years of marriage, always look forward and to one another but never look back because no matter what was, the future is always bright especially when you face it together.

So Mr. and Mrs. H we all at JPC Event Group wish you a life filed with happiness, laughter and prosperity but most of all LOVE.
  • Emily
    Emily T. Married on 06/26/2021

Riverfront Park

You always get nervous when you have to use a venues caterer but with JPC that is not the case their freshly made food on-site was perfect for my wedding! Caitlyn is wonderful and keeps your day moving no matter how busy they were everything was done so smoothly. I even picked a place for our ceremony that has never been done before and it was perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline & Alex
    38 photos · 08/01/2018

Elizabeth Craig Photography Elizabeth Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

Jody & the gang at JPC are an incredible group! Their masterpieces just keep me in awe...they are a truly professional, artistic and creative group and we very very highly recommend them. We have never heard anything but wonderful things about JPC and we feel very confident in our recommendation to allow them to make your day full of beauty and deliciousness. I guarantee you will never regret hiring such a talented group of individuals!

Holloway Events Holloway Events Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with Jody and Rick! They are very professional, and their food and the way they present it are amazing!

Laura Ruppersberger Photography Laura Ruppersberger Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jody and Rick almost my entire career, and you would be amazed at the events they produce. Why would you hire anyone else? With catering industry insight, awards and experience, they have a dedication to "perfect occasions."

700 River Avenue Suite 317 Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
Location of (JPC Event Group)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding