Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist

Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07097 Map · Phone number

About Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist

Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist provides bridal beauty services out of Jersey City, New Jersey. Josie believes that the makeup on your wedding day should be nothing short of flawless. She brings more than 25 years of experience to the table, as well as a warm professional energy that will keep you at ease on your big day. Over her many years in the industry, she has provided professional makeup for fashion, television, and special events, earning a reputation with photographers, models, wedding coordinators, and celebrities. With her help, you can help you look and feel your absolute best for your wedding day.

Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist has a vast repertoire, having worked on photo shoots for print and magazine adds like Soap Opera Digest, Two River Times magazine, and Contemporary Bride, and Barbizon. She offers her service both in her studio or at the location of your choice, as well as consultations so that you can discuss your desired look before your wedding day.

Follow Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist on

Elegant look
Bridal makeup
Bridal makeup

30 Reviews for Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist

I have worked with Josi several times as a bridesmaid so I knew I wanted her as a bride! She did a wonderful job on myself and my bridesmaids. The makeup lasts all day! We were pressed for time yet she still was calm and followed through! I'd recommend her to anyone and for any occasion.

Sent on 09/27/2013

C · Married on 06/01/2013

Josie has done make-up for a number of fund raising and professional speaking events. She is top drawer, always gets the look I need for the occasion. I have and will continue to recommend her.

PS My daughter and I were in the shop when her new foundation airbrush machine arrived. It was so nice of Josie to try it on us. She loves her work, and you will love how you look.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jill · Married on 03/03/2013

Josie did my makeup for my wedding day, 3-3-13, as well as everyone in my bridal party, and Mother. I was extremely happy with her service. Everyone looked beautiful, and my makeup was nothing short of stunning and flawless! She is professional, a pleasure to work with, and incredibly talented. Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule I was unable to do a trial with her prior to the wedding. However, that didn't hinder the beautiful job she did. My makeup lasted all day and all night. I was a confident, beautiful blushing bride on my wedding day thanks to Josie's work and talent!

Sent on 11/16/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Petal Beach
    Petal Beach Wedding Florists

Josie is a sweetheart! beautiful work!

• In The Garden
    In The Garden Wedding Florists

It's always great to work with Josie! She is so talented and will come to you and your wedding party. I have even had my own makeup done by her!

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

I've had the privilege of not only working with Josie but seeing her in action at Bridal Shows and other professional events. Clients are always camera ready when Josie is done!

• Jersey City Jersey City, NJ, 07097 See on map