Jordan Tenenbaum

Savannah, GA
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

I am Jordan Tenenbaum. Born and raised in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington DC. I am currently studying fashion photography and film production at the Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD).

Why this industry? A few years, after taking photos with my first digital camera, I realized that I loved capturing more than an image. Within every picture, there is a story to be told. It was amazing to me that photos I could take would actually impress people and catch their eye. Fast forward a bit later, when I decided to approach photography and videography in a new light. Since I started making a business out of my craft, I have had an incredible time meeting so many new people through photography and filmmaking. I have loved the community of which I have been able to be a part, have learned so much from others who have been exceptionally generous in sharing their time and talent, and have really enjoyed getting to capture moments that can be replayed again and again.

I am all about being yourself. I don’t want to film mannequins, I want to film real people, in the moment. I love capturing the candid, happy videos, as well as the incredibly staged and thought-out shots along the way. I want to get to know the people I work with. Taking videos of people is not just my job; it is a way I share myself with you and, in turn, get to know you through my lens.

If you decide to hire me for your special day, know that I will have an uncompromising attention to detail with both shooting and editing. I strive to ensure that our experience together leaves you happier and even more satisfied than you could have hoped for. Thank you for your interest.

Jordan

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400.00

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/26/2019

Last minute find & Jordan delivered

We booked Jordan as our videographer just one month before our Wedding, Usually not the best way to do things.... also was a destination wedding! But he made the planning for even the smallest of details easy & effortless... very happy we choose him to film our wedding.
    We were looking for the opposite of cookie cutter wedding videos out there and he delivered.. he had the vision and artistic look we wanted. It was a last minute decision to have a videograpger, but it was the best decision to have Jordan capture our special day for us!
    Tory Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Videographer. Great to work with.

Jordan was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to create an incredible video of our special day. He was able to capture every important moment perfectly, and provided us with a life long memory that we will constantly look back on. Jordan clearly loves his craft, and takes great pride in the premium product he provides for his clients. He worked seamlessly with our guests and other vendors, while acting professionally and still having fun. We could not have asked for a better videographer. You will not regret booking Jordan!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 02/10/2018

Jordan is the best

Jordan filmed our wedding day and created an amazing video that recapped our special day. He is extremely talented and I love showing off our video to family and friends. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a gifted photographer/videographer to capture the important moments on your special day!

Pricing

Jordan Tenenbaum Price Rates

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding