Jessica Ashley Events

Ashburn, VA View map Visit website
$8,500 Package Price

$8,500 Package Price

Jessica Ashley Events is a full-service wedding planning company in Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland that ensures your day is magical and exceeds your wildest dreams. We are a boutique-style firm, specializing in detailed organization for day of and we have an eye for design that will take your input and create your dream design plan tailored to your unique vision. If you choose us, your special day will be stress-free (just read our reviews!). We are eager to work with all styles and tastes, providing personalized service to help you feel at ease. Additionally, we work with only a handful of couples of year to provide a service that feels like you are our only couple.

Jessica Ashley Events provides a range of services. Couples can choose to have the company fully or partially plan the wedding. Services offered include:

• Design Presentation
  • Budget Analysis
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Event design, from weddings to corporate
  • To-do list
  • Timelines, Floor Plans
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$5,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$8,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lara
    Lara C. Married on 10/16/2021

The BEST wedding planner

Jessica was referred by a friend and hiring her was the best decision I made for my wedding! She is organized, attentive to details, creative, and very responsive. She knows and works well with all the vendors. She came up with a beautiful design, and it worked out perfectly. I highly recommend her!
  • Monica
    Monica F. Married on 08/11/2021

Better than expected

Who knew! To say that Jessica and her team were amazing, would be an understatement. Being the MOB, I never understood why a wedding planner was even necessary. Well, after this weekend, and two amazing weddings, I can say with 100% certainty Jessica and her team are not only appreciated, but necessary. With all the craziness that comes with a wedding, it is nice to know that your special day is in the hands of a team that is capable of handling any situation with decorum, grace, and confidence.
  • Hailey
    Hailey F. Married on 08/08/2021

The Best of the Best!!

Aside from marrying my husband, choosing Jessica as my planner and designer was the best decision I made for my wedding weekend. I'm a COVID bride that has had a crazy wedding experience, and there's no way I could have navigated it all without Jessica's expertise, stellar ideas, professionalism, and just awesome personality.

My original wedding planner decided to change careers during the pandemic, and our wedding venue also tried to change our contract on us. Panicking as I now didn't have a planner or a wedding venue, I reached out to my HMU artist who immediately recommended Jessica. As soon as I hopped on the Zoom call with Jessica I fell in love with her upbeat energy and unique ideas, and booked her immediately for our wedding weekend.

My fiance is Indian and I'm American so we decided to have a 3-day event: a Hawaiian-themed rehearsal dinner/Pitti celebration on Friday, a Jewish wedding on Saturday, and an Indian wedding on Sunday. As you can imagine, that's no small feat to coordinate and I was freaking out with less than 9 months to get it all done. *Cue Rihanna "we found love in a hopeless place"* when Jessica stepped in.

She prioritized the things that needed to be done first, found me a fantastic stationary person and florist, helped us book our band, and got to work designing both weddings. I loved all of her ideas that really helped our wedding be as personal as possible for my husband and I. We loved craft cocktails, so she found us a mobile bar that served our cocktails on tap, which was a huge hit. She also suggested so many little details (cute straws, custom paper napkins for cocktail hour, a cool escort display) that didn't break the bank and helped our wedding stand out.

While I was thrilled with the planning and design, where Jessica blew me away was with the coordination. She had a team of 4 people with walkie talkies expertly managing every step of our wedding, which was crucial since we got married at a massive venue with events that were very spread out. My parents were initially skeptical at the cost of hiring her and her team, but after just the rehearsal they couldn't stop complimenting the team and feel like it's the best investment we made for the wedding. Jessica's incredible mom also was part of the team, and let me tell you, she was the ultimate hype woman who made me feel so confident and happy. Emma was also fantastic and made me feel like they had the event so under control.

I couldn't be happier with our choice to work with Jessica and team, and I am so so grateful for everything she did for us. I miss texting her every day and would plan another event (is a 1-year vow renewal too much??) just to be able to work with her again. She is one of a kind!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jessica Ashley
Jessica Ashley
Founder and Lead Designer

Meet Jessica Ashley, Founder and Lead Designer. Jessica grew up in Florida and attended James Madison University where she met her husband, Kiril. They have two daughters, a baby boy on the way and two rescue pups! Jess loves almond milk lattes, dancing to latin music, and a nice red wine. Inspired by fashion and art, design is her forte! Connect with Jessica: hello@jessicaashleyevents.com

Emma Sarmiento
Emma Sarmiento
Associate Planner

Meet Emma Sarmiento, Associate Planner. Her career began in corporate event production and transitioned into working social events where she discovered the world of weddings and honed her skills in hospitality and event management! She loves being a part of the beautiful, personal process of planning weddings with our incredible clients. Outside of the office, Emma is a dog mom, music festival goer, wine and charcuterie lover! Connect with Emma: emma@jessicaashleyevents.com

Emily  Werner
Emily Werner
Associate Planner

Meet Emily Werner, Associate Planner. Emily grew up in the Northern Virginia area and attended James Madison University. Emily is all about the design and perfect planning of weddings. Since childhood, Emily has had a passion for all things fashion, fitness, and design. When she is not reading up on the latest design trends, perusing fashion blogs or redecorating her house, you can probably find her outdoors, running or spending time with her dog, Cooper. Connect with Emily: emily@jessicaashleyevents.com

Ashburn Ashburn, VA, 20148
Location of (Jessica Ashley Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding