Ashburn, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Ashley Events

Jessica Ashley Events is a full-service wedding planning company in Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland that ensures your day is magical and exceeds your wildest dreams. We are a boutique-style firm, specializing in detailed organization for day of and we have an eye for design that will take your input and create your dream design plan tailored to your unique vision. If you choose us, your special day will be stress-free (just read our reviews!). We are eager to work with all styles and tastes, providing personalized service to help you feel at ease. Additionally, we work with only a handful of couples of year to provide a service that feels like you are our only couple.

Jessica Ashley Events provides a range of services. Couples can choose to have the company fully or partially plan the wedding. Services offered include:

• Design Presentation
  • Budget Analysis
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Event design, from weddings to corporate
  • To-do list
  • Timelines, Floor Plans
Follow Jessica Ashley Events on
Bridal gown
luxcapristyledshoot may2019 portraits jenharveyphotography 216 51 976525 1559314479
Bride

Photos 61 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

29 Reviews for Jessica Ashley Events

Ronit Zemel · Married on 11/10/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything more! JAE is the BEST..

Hiring Jessica Ashley was the best decision that we could have made when planning our wedding. She was thorough, kind, reassuring, positive, and has the most amazing attention to details. Jessica works with Rebecca who was equally amazing with all the things. Jessica was happy to work with me, my (now) husband, my mom, and my (now) mother in law. She worked with all of the people that I threw at her, and she was equally accessibly to them as she always was with me. She was so flexible, accommodating, and professional, and when our choices were a bit atypical for a wedding, she was NEVER judgmental and worked with us to make it all a reality. Jessica has the best relationships with vendors, and made amazing recommendations. She also worked super well with our venue, a place where she had never worked before. The coordinator at our venue was so thankful that she was leading the charge, because she was so organized, thorough, and detail oriented. On the day of the wedding, Jessica was reassuring, fun, kept things moving super smoothly, and was able to manage all of the emotions and stress of me, my husband, and our families with a smile on her face. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Jessica and Jessica Ashley Events.  I would recommend Jessica to anyone ever. We are endlessly grateful that we hired JAE.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sophie Gage · Married on 10/26/2019

JAE was critical in bringing our dream wedding to life!

I highly recommend Jessica Ashley Events for day of and/or full wedding and design planning. I had just about 6 months to plan a wedding (which was a first for me as it is for many brides) on top of a very busy full time job. But I'm fairly ambitious and went off to tackle it on my own. After booking the venue and a few vendors on my own, I realized I had no interest in spending the next 4 months completely stressed out. Don't underestimate how much time and effort is required to research and plan a successful wedding! Thankfully a close friend recommended Jessica to swoop in and save me. I had a fairly good idea of the overall look and feel I wanted and Jess' design expertise was critical in bringing that vision to life. She has great vendor recommendations for all budgets (I used Cakes by Marium and Buttercups Floral) and I recommend using as many of her referrals as possible since they have experience working together. We did a lot of DIY decor elements to help with costs and Jess and Rebecca made it so that we did not have to lift a finger on our big day. The design execution came out better than I anticipated and the best part was that I didn't have to manage any of it on my own. Jess and Rebecca have a great design sense and exude professionalism and expertise. Bottom line - if you are looking for a stress free, beautifully designed wedding, Jess is your girl. 10/10, would absolutely book again!

Sent on 11/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica Ashley Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Ashley Events 1
    JMU, Military or First Responder Discounts

We offer 10% off discounts for Active Military, Teachers and First Responders. THANK YOU!!!!!

• Ashburn Ashburn, VA, 20148 See on map
    941-876-5335 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jessica Ashley Events)