Ashburn, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Ashley Events

Jessica Ashley Events is a full-service wedding planning company in Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland that ensures your day is magical and exceeds your wildest dreams. We are a boutique-style firm, specializing in detailed organization for day of and we have an eye for design that will take your input and create your dream design plan tailored to your unique vision. If you choose us, your special day will be stress-free (just read our reviews!). We are eager to work with all styles and tastes, providing personalized service to help you feel at ease. Additionally, we work with only a handful of couples of year to provide a service that feels like you are our only couple.

Jessica Ashley Events provides a range of services. Couples can choose to have the company fully or partially plan the wedding. Services offered include:

• Design Presentation
  • Budget Analysis
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Event design, from weddings to corporate
  • To-do list
  • Timelines, Floor Plans
Follow Jessica Ashley Events on
Bridal gown
luxcapristyledshoot may2019 portraits jenharveyphotography 216 51 976525 1559314479
Cheers

Jessica Ashley Events 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Planner Ever!!!

We had our wedding at Woodlawn and Pope Leighey House in Alexandria, VA. We booked Jessica Ashley Co. for partial planning.

Jessica was truly a blessing through our whole wedding planning process! What originally sold me was our first conversation on the phone before we booked. I could tell immediately she was extremely organized, able to listen/ give suggestions, and when she said she would start planning as soon as we booked, she was not kidding! Right away she sent a document for me to fill out so we could see what we still needed to explore and book. Then she had several vendor suggestions for me that fit our budget and vision. It was comforting to know she had worked with these companies in the past and could attest to their abilities to be the best vendors for us. She put us in touch with several vendors so I was able to get to know them myself and decide from there. We met in person and talked through my whole wedding vision down to the tiniest detail. Jessica coordinated individually with all of our vendors and maintained great relationships with them as well. Every one of our vendors had only wonderful things to say about Jessica. Before the wedding, she sent out an extremely detailed timeline, so everyone from wedding party to vendors knew when they needed to show up and where they needed to be. The day of our wedding she helped coordinate the set up of my dream wedding. When I saw the ceremony area, cocktail hour set up, and reception tent, I was at a loss for words because of how beautiful everything turned out. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality ten times better than I could ever imagine. The day ran extremely smooth thanks to her detailed planning and I could not have asked for a better person to do the job! Jessica is extremely intelligent, talented, and has the best time management of anyone I know. Not only was she a great vendor, but she was a friend who I could speak to throughout the planning process and was there to make my dreams come true for my wedding vision! We are so thankful we ended up working with Jessica, she is a class act and the real deal!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Jessica if You Want a Perfect Day

Jessica was absolutely phenomenal. She took my vision and made it far better than I could have imagined. I hired Jessica when I was feeling overwhelmed and confused about wedding planning. She was very easy to communicate with and made herself available to answer any questions. Jessica was able to recommend vendors in my budget and coordinated all the details with them. She created detailed timelines for all the vendors to follow which made the wedding day flow seamlessly. Jessica told me that on the wedding day I was not to worry about anything, and on the day, I did not have to stress about a thing! The whole day was perfect in every way. My family loved how knowledgeable and efficient Jessica was during the rehearsal and during the course of the wedding day. With Jessica's services, she provides decor you can use for the wedding. This was great because I was able to save money and use her signs, terrariums, easels, etc. When I told my friend (who got married in August) about how wonderful Jessica was and all the things she did for me, my friend's response was, "Wow, my wedding planner didn't do any of that stuff." Jessica went above and beyond, and I credit the perfect wedding day to her.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Ashley Events 1
    JMU, Military or First Responder Discounts

We offer 10% off discounts for Active Military, Teachers and First Responders. THANK YOU!!!!!

• Ashburn Ashburn, VA, 20148 See on map