Jessica Ashley Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$14,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$14,500 Package Price

Jessica Ashley Events is a full-service wedding planning company in Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland that ensures your day is magical and exceeds your wildest dreams. We are a boutique-style firm, specializing in detailed organization for day of and we have an eye for design that will take your input and create your dream design plan tailored to your unique vision. If you choose us, your special day will be stress-free (just read our reviews!). We are eager to work with all styles and tastes, providing personalized service to help you feel at ease. Additionally, we work with only a handful of couples of year to provide a service that feels like you are our only couple.

Jessica Ashley Events provides a range of services. Couples can choose to have the company fully or partially plan the wedding. Services offered include:

• Design Presentation
  • Budget Analysis
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Event design, from weddings to corporate
  • To-do list
  • Timelines, Floor Plans

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$14,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$19,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$350

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Vivian L. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding! So glad we had Jessica on our side. Could not have managed the wedding with out her and get incredible team.

Jessica was always so poised and professional but at the same time understanding and kind. She listened and added more dimension to our ideas. The vendor team she put together was first class and could not have been a better group that worked seamlessly together under her guidance and eye for detail. Highly recommend and only wish I had more daughters so I could work with her again and again! Worth every penny and then some!
    Blake K. Married on 08/13/2022

Absolutely amazing

Jessica and her mom were complete lifesavers on my wedding day. We had them as month of coordinators and they did so much more than that. They handled every single detail on my wedding day and made sure I didn't have to lift a finger. We had several calls to ensure they understood everything I envisioned. The wedding was at a family home, so we had a LOT of vendors. They communicated with all of my vendors and kept records of everything. Everything day of went perfectly!!! They were there to help me change, ensure everything I needed was at my table, and were SO incredibly helpful. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
  • Lara
    Lara C. Married on 10/16/2021

The BEST wedding planner

Jessica was referred by a friend and hiring her was the best decision I made for my wedding! She is organized, attentive to details, creative, and very responsive. She knows and works well with all the vendors. She came up with a beautiful design, and it worked out perfectly. I highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jessica Ashley
Jessica Ashley
Founder and Lead Designer

Meet Jessica Ashley, Founder and Lead Designer. Jessica grew up in Florida and attended James Madison University where she met her husband, Kiril. They have two daughters, a baby boy on the way and two rescue pups! Jess loves almond milk lattes, dancing to latin music, and a nice red wine. Inspired by fashion and art, design is her forte! Connect with Jessica: hello@jessicaashleyevents.com

Emma Sarmiento
Emma Sarmiento
Associate Planner

Meet Emma Sarmiento, Associate Planner. Her career began in corporate event production and transitioned into working social events where she discovered the world of weddings and honed her skills in hospitality and event management! She loves being a part of the beautiful, personal process of planning weddings with our incredible clients. Outside of the office, Emma is a dog mom, music festival goer, wine and charcuterie lover! Connect with Emma: emma@jessicaashleyevents.com

Emily  Werner
Emily Werner
Associate Planner

Meet Emily Werner, Associate Planner. Emily grew up in the Northern Virginia area and attended James Madison University. Emily is all about the design and perfect planning of weddings. Since childhood, Emily has had a passion for all things fashion, fitness, and design. When she is not reading up on the latest design trends, perusing fashion blogs or redecorating her house, you can probably find her outdoors, running or spending time with her dog, Cooper. Connect with Emily: emily@jessicaashleyevents.com

EarthMark Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Ashburn Ashburn, VA, 20148
Location of (Jessica Ashley Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding