Ashburn, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Ashley Events

Jessica Ashley Events is a full-service wedding planning company in Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland that ensures your day is magical and exceeds your wildest dreams. We are a boutique-style firm, specializing in detailed organization for day of and we have an eye for design that will take your input and create your dream design plan tailored to your unique vision. If you choose us, your special day will be stress-free (just read our reviews!). We are eager to work with all styles and tastes, providing personalized service to help you feel at ease. Additionally, we work with only a handful of couples of year to provide a service that feels like you are our only couple.

Jessica Ashley Events provides a range of services. Couples can choose to have the company fully or partially plan the wedding. Services offered include:

• Design Presentation
  • Budget Analysis
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Event design, from weddings to corporate
  • To-do list
  • Timelines, Floor Plans
Follow Jessica Ashley Events on
Bridal gown
luxcapristyledshoot may2019 portraits jenharveyphotography 216 51 976525 1559314479
Bride

Jessica Ashley Events 6
Jessica Ashley Events 7

Brittany Kensinger · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfection

How do you write a review for someone who deserves so much more than words? My sister got married this past weekend and it was AB-SO-LUTE-LY out of this world.

She has been working with Jess for the last year or so on all of the details for her special day. And, if you know my sister, this means I’ve had to be right there with her to reassure her that she’s making the right choice. Jess was always so accommodating to include me when she knew a decision would be more involved than a simple, “yes or no.” And I can assure you, my sister appreciated that so much.

So, even though I’ve only been on the sidelines working with Jess, I’m at a loss for words regarding her incredible drive, focus, organization, sense of style, willingness to go far beyond the norm, knowledge and desire to ensure you have the most amazing wedding of your dreams.

Her professionalism and rapport with her amazing vendors makes the process of picking and choosing so seamless. Jess made the time leading up to the wedding down to the final moments so easy and stress-free.

I have to say, when it’s my turn to tie the knot, I will, without a doubt, be using Jessica Ashley Events from start to finish to plan my day.

You’re a rockstar, Jess!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2019

The reason why my wedding was flawless

I would not have had the wedding of my dreams without Jessica. From day 1 she was there for me. She always answered my calls and texts, she always saw my vision and was there with ideas. While she was out running errands she would text me with items she would find that would add that special touch to the wedding. She was always one step ahead of me so that when I had my panic moment, she had the solution, no hesitation! Jessica always made me feel like I was her priority and on my wedding (2 days ago), she was there for me and my now husband, checking in on us, making sure we were OK and assuring us that everything was going to be great. One key note, not only did she make me feel at ease, but our families. Any questions they had she was there. I am so grateful to have met her and have her make my day one I (nor my guests) will ever forget! Best decision I ever made! Thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Ashley Events 1
    JMU, Military or First Responder Discounts

We offer 10% off discounts for Active Military, Teachers and First Responders. THANK YOU!!!!!

• Ashburn Ashburn, VA, 20148 See on map