Jessica Ashley Events Reviews

32 Reviews for Jessica Ashley Events

• Lauren

Lauren Tavar · Married on 08/08/2020

Talented and Kind

Jessica is truly exceptional--both as a wedding planner and person.

2020 has been a very difficult year in terms of wedding planning--something I experienced firsthand. When our first destination wedding was cancelled due to COVID, Jessica stepped in to help us plan the perfect wedding locally. I was completely overwhelmed by the idea of planning another wedding, but Jessica made the process simple and enjoyable. She has a great relationship with vendors and also truly listens to her brides which made it so easy to plan again. Beyond her talents as a planner and designer, she is such a kind person and for that, I am so grateful to have worked with her.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Catherine Pavilack · Married on 12/14/2019

Winter Wedding of our Dreams!

After our first call with Jessica, we knew that she would be the perfect planner to help us with our wedding. She started by crafting a beautiful design plan based on her vision and Pinterest board. We proceeded to meet in person and over the phone to work through all details. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but she helped us every step of the way! Part of what made the planning process run so smoothly was that she had great relationships with all of our vendors and had seen their work over the years. Her relationships, design expertise, and support led to an outstanding experience not just for us, but for our guests that mean the world to us. 14 months after our introductory call, Jessica was able to bring that design plan to life and create the most special day of our lives.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Ronit Zemel · Married on 11/10/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything more! JAE is the BEST..

Hiring Jessica Ashley was the best decision that we could have made when planning our wedding. She was thorough, kind, reassuring, positive, and has the most amazing attention to details. Jessica works with Rebecca who was equally amazing with all the things. Jessica was happy to work with me, my (now) husband, my mom, and my (now) mother in law. She worked with all of the people that I threw at her, and she was equally accessibly to them as she always was with me. She was so flexible, accommodating, and professional, and when our choices were a bit atypical for a wedding, she was NEVER judgmental and worked with us to make it all a reality. Jessica has the best relationships with vendors, and made amazing recommendations. She also worked super well with our venue, a place where she had never worked before. The coordinator at our venue was so thankful that she was leading the charge, because she was so organized, thorough, and detail oriented. On the day of the wedding, Jessica was reassuring, fun, kept things moving super smoothly, and was able to manage all of the emotions and stress of me, my husband, and our families with a smile on her face. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Jessica and Jessica Ashley Events.  I would recommend Jessica to anyone ever. We are endlessly grateful that we hired JAE.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sophie Gage · Married on 10/26/2019

JAE was critical in bringing our dream wedding to life!

I highly recommend Jessica Ashley Events for day of and/or full wedding and design planning. I had just about 6 months to plan a wedding (which was a first for me as it is for many brides) on top of a very busy full time job. But I'm fairly ambitious and went off to tackle it on my own. After booking the venue and a few vendors on my own, I realized I had no interest in spending the next 4 months completely stressed out. Don't underestimate how much time and effort is required to research and plan a successful wedding! Thankfully a close friend recommended Jessica to swoop in and save me. I had a fairly good idea of the overall look and feel I wanted and Jess' design expertise was critical in bringing that vision to life. She has great vendor recommendations for all budgets (I used Cakes by Marium and Buttercups Floral) and I recommend using as many of her referrals as possible since they have experience working together. We did a lot of DIY decor elements to help with costs and Jess and Rebecca made it so that we did not have to lift a finger on our big day. The design execution came out better than I anticipated and the best part was that I didn't have to manage any of it on my own. Jess and Rebecca have a great design sense and exude professionalism and expertise. Bottom line - if you are looking for a stress free, beautifully designed wedding, Jess is your girl. 10/10, would absolutely book again!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Brittany Kensinger · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfection

How do you write a review for someone who deserves so much more than words? My sister got married this past weekend and it was AB-SO-LUTE-LY out of this world.

She has been working with Jess for the last year or so on all of the details for her special day. And, if you know my sister, this means I’ve had to be right there with her to reassure her that she’s making the right choice. Jess was always so accommodating to include me when she knew a decision would be more involved than a simple, “yes or no.” And I can assure you, my sister appreciated that so much.

So, even though I’ve only been on the sidelines working with Jess, I’m at a loss for words regarding her incredible drive, focus, organization, sense of style, willingness to go far beyond the norm, knowledge and desire to ensure you have the most amazing wedding of your dreams.

Her professionalism and rapport with her amazing vendors makes the process of picking and choosing so seamless. Jess made the time leading up to the wedding down to the final moments so easy and stress-free.

I have to say, when it’s my turn to tie the knot, I will, without a doubt, be using Jessica Ashley Events from start to finish to plan my day.

You’re a rockstar, Jess!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2019

If you are looking for a top notch event planner, Jessica is your girl!

If you are looking for a top notch event planner, Jessica is your girl! 100% without a doubt! When I got engaged, I had no clue where to start with planning my wedding. I knew I needed a planner to help me, but I didn’t know how much I needed Jessica. She knows literally all there is to know about weddings! As soon as I got in touch with her, my worries about planning a wedding instantly went away. Her expertise, advice, communication, and support were truly so appreciated through the whole planning process. She was on top of every single detail from start to finish! She’s super knowledgeable, passionate, and truly cares about making your wedding be the best it can be! She got me set up with the absolute best vendors, who completely raved about Jessica and what an amazing planner she is. Literally, ALL of them told me Jessica is the absolute best. And they were absolutely correct! She went over every single detail with me, big and small and answered all my millions of questions. And not a single detail ever went unnoticed. She listened to my ideas and created a whole proposal so I had a good idea of how everything will come together! If I was ever not sure of something, she offered her advice and experiences to help guide me through. And she was always available to chat about any thoughts or questions I had 24/7.

On the day of my wedding, Jessica came in like the rockstar she is and completely handled everything! I was 100% stress-free on my wedding day and that was such a relief. I didn’t have to do a single thing but sit back and relax with my girls! My dad came up to me and said “you won’t believe how beautiful it all looks”. She made magic happen. I was completely blown away walking into the ceremony and into the reception. All of our ideas came to life and I am still in awe at how beautiful every single detail was! Everything flowed and ran so smoothly. I honestly couldn’t have pictured our day going any better.

Not only do I think the world of Jessica, but my family could not get over how efficient, thorough, organized, and professional she was. They were blown away with Jess on our wedding day. My bridesmaids said “she is literally a superwoman!” and I couldn’t agree more. Jessica is the most organized, dedicated and driven person I have ever met. Not only do I feel like I had the world’s best planner, but I feel like I gained a friend in the process. Jessica is truly an amazing person and I couldn’t have picked a better person to help me plan my big day. She was my superwoman for sure. I just can’t say enough good things about her.

Future brides: If you are looking for a wedding planner to be dedicated to making your wedding goals come true, get in touch with Jessica Ashley Events!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelsy

Kelsy Mccarthy · Married on 08/24/2019

Hire her!!!!!

AMAZING! That is just the first word that comes to mind :) Jessica was my best friends wedding planner and seeing how happy and how at peace she made my bestie feel on her special day made me so happy. I loved getting to meet her after hearing rave reviews about her, and she did not disappoint! She would even make a point to come find me and ask if i had any thoughts on certain things knowing that I knew the bride better than anyone. Which I thought was so sweet and thoughtful! She truly went ABOVE and beyond to make my besties day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Michael Johnson · Married on 08/24/2019

Jessica is a super hero!

Jessica was literally the best! Prewedding she helped my wife and I to find A+ vendors within our budget. She answered all our questions to the best of her knowledge with the years she has been in the business. She was very open minded when it came to ideas we wanted for the wedding and reception but also gave great advice on some dos and don'ts from her experience. On the day of she was attentive, kept the whole wedding on schedule, and was so sweet and nice by asking if me or any of my groomsmen needed anything throughout the day. She even saved the day when mine and my brother's suit came without a tie! She dealt the situation very calmly and went got 2 ties from a store close by and fixed it all with ease. I didn't just feel like a client. I felt like her friend. If you aren't hiring Jessica, are you really hiring a wedding planner?

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Johnson · Married on 08/24/2019

10/10 recommend JAE!

I wasn’t sure if I needed a wedding planner. Since we selected a venue that already had a full staff of coordinators, I was on the fence if we needed another vendor to invest in. Not only was I unsure on a planner, but I didn’t even consider outsourcing assistance with design as I already had a specific vision for the color palette and style. Fast forward to present day and I can now confirm that hiring Jessica Ashley for planning and design was one of the BEST decisions I made as a Bride. I’m confident that our wedding day was magical and enjoyable because of Jessica’s unparalleled talents.

I had a long list of design ideas and Jessica was able to take my screenshots and Pinterest boards to effortlessly curate an executable vision. Planning a wedding comes with so many decisions, and although I had a great tribe of family and friends, it was extremely helpful to have a trusted style expert as my guide.

Jessica cheered on my over the top ideas that no one else understood (i.e. Champagne Wall Seating Display). She also had the ability to provide honest feedback on what was not worth my time or energy. (I love making extravagant balloon garlands and I’m so glad that Jessica advised me to leave the decorating to the vendor team so I could soak in time with loved ones.)

Thank you Jessica for going over and above not only as a wedding planner but also a therapist, coach, seamstress, problem solver, and bodyguard. 10/10 recommend hiring Jessica Ashley Events for any celebration in the DMV area!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2019

The reason why my wedding was flawless

I would not have had the wedding of my dreams without Jessica. From day 1 she was there for me. She always answered my calls and texts, she always saw my vision and was there with ideas. While she was out running errands she would text me with items she would find that would add that special touch to the wedding. She was always one step ahead of me so that when I had my panic moment, she had the solution, no hesitation! Jessica always made me feel like I was her priority and on my wedding (2 days ago), she was there for me and my now husband, checking in on us, making sure we were OK and assuring us that everything was going to be great. One key note, not only did she make me feel at ease, but our families. Any questions they had she was there. I am so grateful to have met her and have her make my day one I (nor my guests) will ever forget! Best decision I ever made! Thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Planner Ever!!!

We had our wedding at Woodlawn and Pope Leighey House in Alexandria, VA. We booked Jessica Ashley Co. for partial planning.

Jessica was truly a blessing through our whole wedding planning process! What originally sold me was our first conversation on the phone before we booked. I could tell immediately she was extremely organized, able to listen/ give suggestions, and when she said she would start planning as soon as we booked, she was not kidding! Right away she sent a document for me to fill out so we could see what we still needed to explore and book. Then she had several vendor suggestions for me that fit our budget and vision. It was comforting to know she had worked with these companies in the past and could attest to their abilities to be the best vendors for us. She put us in touch with several vendors so I was able to get to know them myself and decide from there. We met in person and talked through my whole wedding vision down to the tiniest detail. Jessica coordinated individually with all of our vendors and maintained great relationships with them as well. Every one of our vendors had only wonderful things to say about Jessica. Before the wedding, she sent out an extremely detailed timeline, so everyone from wedding party to vendors knew when they needed to show up and where they needed to be. The day of our wedding she helped coordinate the set up of my dream wedding. When I saw the ceremony area, cocktail hour set up, and reception tent, I was at a loss for words because of how beautiful everything turned out. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality ten times better than I could ever imagine. The day ran extremely smooth thanks to her detailed planning and I could not have asked for a better person to do the job! Jessica is extremely intelligent, talented, and has the best time management of anyone I know. Not only was she a great vendor, but she was a friend who I could speak to throughout the planning process and was there to make my dreams come true for my wedding vision! We are so thankful we ended up working with Jessica, she is a class act and the real deal!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Jessica if You Want a Perfect Day

Jessica was absolutely phenomenal. She took my vision and made it far better than I could have imagined. I hired Jessica when I was feeling overwhelmed and confused about wedding planning. She was very easy to communicate with and made herself available to answer any questions. Jessica was able to recommend vendors in my budget and coordinated all the details with them. She created detailed timelines for all the vendors to follow which made the wedding day flow seamlessly. Jessica told me that on the wedding day I was not to worry about anything, and on the day, I did not have to stress about a thing! The whole day was perfect in every way. My family loved how knowledgeable and efficient Jessica was during the rehearsal and during the course of the wedding day. With Jessica's services, she provides decor you can use for the wedding. This was great because I was able to save money and use her signs, terrariums, easels, etc. When I told my friend (who got married in August) about how wonderful Jessica was and all the things she did for me, my friend's response was, "Wow, my wedding planner didn't do any of that stuff." Jessica went above and beyond, and I credit the perfect wedding day to her.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jason Alexander · Married on 06/01/2019

Jessica was exactly who we needed

Jessica was the perfect person to work with when it came to planning our wedding. At the end of every meeting, my wife and I would say to each other, “We are so lucky we have her.” or “Where would we be without her?” Her knowledge consistently blew us away, which made talking to her so easy. Whenever there was a question, Jessica was always quick to respond and able to provide an answer that informed us and made me feel confident going forward as the groom.

In the days leading up to the rehearsal, Jessica was a great help to our officiant (my brother) when it came to leading the ceremony. She recognized where he needed input, and gave him the confidence he needed to carry out an amazing ceremony.

On our actual wedding day, Jessica took control of everything, which allowed my wife and I to really enjoy the celebration. She was incredibly detailed and efficient with where and when things needed to happen, which was showcased by how smoothly everything went and the fun we all had.

With Jessica, you’re getting a planner than loves what she does and makes the process easy to digest and understand. Most importantly, you’re also getting an expert that will help in any capacity. We were so lucky to have Jessica be apart of our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Joanne · Married on 10/25/2018

The BEST in the business

Jess was absolutely an angel to work with. Her attention to detail was incredible. Anytime I put a call into her she immediately responded. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Joanne-- thank you so much for your sweet review. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you and Kate. I miss you already!!!

Tim Rozalski · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding planner!

Jessica was awesome. She paid so much attention to detail that the bride and groom had a seamless wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Tim. You are such a great person, and I sincerely appreciate it! Glad Kate and Ryan had the best day!

Ryan Rom · Married on 10/13/2018

Groom Knows She Was Worth It

As the groom, I didn't know how much went in to a wedding. My bride hired Jess to plan and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only did the wedding go off without a hitch, I heard many people talking about how it was one of, if not the, greatest wedding they'd been to. Bridesmaids were all extremely impressed with how easy and flawless the wedding was. I would highly recommend using Jessica Ashley Events!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Ryan -- I very rarely hear from the groom. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Your wedding was AWESOME. I'm so glad you had a great time. Best wishes to you and your beautiful bride

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

"The best ever" doesn't even begin to describe Jess!

While this may sound dramatic, I assure you I mean every word of this whole heartedly: I have no idea what I would have done without Jessica, but she truly MADE the wedding of my dreams a reality!

As the first (and best) wedding decision I made, Jessica was with me from day 1. I had no idea what I was doing and was overwhelmed before even picking a venue. Jess put together priorities and to-do lists for me so I would know what needed to be done first and foremost always, depending on where we were with the wedding timeline. She researched and identified all vendors & options for me and helped me make every decision (since I was FREAKING out about nearly every one!).

She always made me feel on top of things and brought up so many details I would have never thought to cover had I been flying solo. Jess always made herself available to help (even after just having a lil baby!) and was SO responsive (email, text, FaceTime, calls, you name it!) no matter the day or time.

With her connections to incredible vendors, I got the PERFECT photographer (he literally sent my photos within a week and they were flawless), wedding cake artist, and even got some discounts because of JAE.

All of my bridesmaids that have been in weddings before commented on how smooth Jessica ran things. She made everyone feel calm, cool and collected and demanded the attention of a very distracted 19-person wedding party during the rehearsal and pre-wedding rundown. She RAN the show flawlessly!

My husband told me he was SO glad we had Jess. He's not the type to notice details in weddings, but he beamed about how great she was and how well she ran the day, and was thrilled with the level of service he knows she provided to me (weekly calls, color coded emails, gorgeous moodboards, warm texts and motivation!). It was the best compliment and means so much coming from him

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

KATE -- thank you SO much for this outstanding review. I LOVED working with you and your wedding was A M A Z I N G! From day one till the end, I loved all of our texts/emails/facetime/calls with both you and your sweet mama. I will MISS you! xoxo
  • JanaBanana

Jana · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolute Grace Under Pressure

I am no good with coming up with titles so hopefully this one is fitting... I asked an awful lot of Jessica in terms of my vision for the day. From tons of little decorations to bring in my vintage travel theme to completely personalized and custom centerpieces that were many different sizes, shapes and pieces to providing my own alcohol and tap system that the caterer had no idea how to operate. On top of that I had a reception venue that did not allow you to come in earlier in the day to start setting up - instead there was a set time window. To add to the amount of work in the short timeframe, my printed out plans, instructions for the kegerator and table place cards were accidentally left locked in the front seat of our uhaul which prevented access. So, flying slightly blind, Jessica managed to pull the vision I had for my wedding together in a very limited amount of time and after seeing it, I have no idea how she did it!

I am 100% positive that she was stressed - who wouldn't be - but she never let me or my guests know it. She had the night running like clockwork and everything came together beautifully, despite the amount of work that I had requested of her and despite not having the time myself to organize it as well as I would have liked for her.

I really can't put my gratitude into words - Jessica handled every up and down of the day and night so that I didn't have to and it was beautiful. She coordinated the vendors, made sure that each event we wanted to have (cake cutting, first dance, etc.) happened and that they flowed with the evening.

She also got our butts in gear when we needed to pack everything up at the end of the night to get it back in the uHaul. We probably would have been there for hours just floundering around if she would not have organized us.

Bottom-line - she was wonderful to work with! She was professional, energetic, organized and decisive - all things that I needed as it got closer and closer to the wedding day and especially the day of.

Thanks Jessica for such a wonderful and special day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Jana -- thank you so much for your thoughtful review. You are such a sweet person. I am so glad you entrusted me with your big day. Your vision truly came to life! You are one of the most detail oriented people I have ever met and you inspired me! Best wishes to you and your new hubby! Can't wait to meet up soon :)
  • Tonya

Tonya Morris · Married on 09/08/2018

baby shower of my dreams!

Jessica planned the most incredible baby shower of our dreams. My husband and I prayed so long for this baby so it was very important for us to have an amazing time for our friends and family. She took my random Pinterest ideas and turned them into a reality. From every single detail to idea, she sketched them out and they became my reality. I wish I had her for our wedding! I know she will be planning every major party and event for our lives now! Thank you Jessica from the bottom of our hearts. If anyone wants to see what she created, we have a YouTube video:

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring Jessica Ashley was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process! She is extremely personable, organized, and talented. She helped me find some amazing vendors (for amazing prices too), kept me on track in planning, and had so many great ideas when working on the timeline and overall wedding design. And she always responded to my texts/emails almost immediately! She totally understood my vision and helped me bring it to life! On the day of, Jessica was such a calming and positive presence. She made sure every detail was perfectly in place and flawlessly handled any issues that may have came up on the wedding day. It was truly a stress-free day! While I only hired Jessica for month of coordination, I wish I had found her sooner! I will miss working with Jessica and our coffee dates now that the wedding is over!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your review. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous as were you! You and Grey are such a sweet couple. I wish you both the best of luck on your adventures together. I will miss you and your sweet mama! Stay in touch!!!

Emi · Married on 09/01/2018

We planned most of our wedding from abroad and Jessica Ashley Events was so thorough and available 24/7. Taylor, our day-of coordinator is the best! We could not have done it without her. She thought of everything and as the bride and groom, we were able to enjoy every minute of our day! If you’re looking to have a stress-free wedding, Jessica Ashley Events is fantastic! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Emi, thank you so much for your review of our service. I'm so glad we could help plan and coordinate while you were abroad and have Taylor help execute an amazing day at Army Navy Country Club. The photos are absolutely stunning. Best wishes to both you and your new hubby!

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2018

Jessica was A M A Z I N G!!! I don't know were to begin. My husband and I needed help planning the entire wedding due to our crazy schedules. Jessica was there from the beginning from helping us pick out the big stuff (venue, Photographer, DJ, etc.) as well as the small details that we had no idea about. She was even able to get better rates on some large ticket vendors. On rehearsal day she was there getting everything and everyone organized on time. On wedding day, however, super woman arrived A.K.A. Jessica and created our vision and more. Organized to the "T" from getting the Ceremony, Reception and Bridal Party Suites decorated, to making sure we all were on time for everything, to contacting all family/friends/vendors. I forgot so many small detail items at home and Jessica had it taken care of. I remember having a fantastic time at the wedding and the best part not having to worry about a thing. Jessica is professional and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Vanessa! Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you and Ricky and I am so grateful you guys entrusted me to make your wedding day amazing. It was PERFECT and you were a beautiful bride and Ricky a handsome groom. I will miss talking with you guys on the regular! Cheers to a wonderful marriage!! xoxo Jessica

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

As the mother of the bride I hired Jessica as a partial wedding coordinator. I was only looking for a day of coordinator. With everything Jessica had to offer us, it was a great value to hire her as a partial coordinator in addition to day of coordination. Jessica was ALWAYS responsive with any questions we had during the process. She had many suggestions and was instrumental in helping us find our DJ and Cakes by Marium who did my daughter's cake and all the desserts. Any idea I had I would run it by Jessica and she was always honest with her thoughts, ideas and suggestions.
    Jessica also did an exceptional job in mediating situations between my daughter and I. Jessica was EXTREMELY patient with both of us always helping the other see the best option. She was great with my daughter who completely trusted Jessica because she understood my daughter's vision for the wedding.c
    The day of the wedding was not an easy set up as it was an outside wedding and the forecast was rain. Jessica and her assistant knew how much my daughter wanted to be married outside. Two hours before the wedding they made a gutsy decision to set up outside and if it rained they had a back up plan because we had rented enough chairs four our 200 guests. The rain held off for the ceremony and my daughter had the wedding of her dreams!
    Jessica and her assistant worked so hard the day of with set up and making sure everything ran smoothly during the wedding and reception and oversaw all the clean up. She was amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

Michelle! Thank you so much for this thoughtful and authentic review. It was such a pleasure working with both you and Caitlyn and I am so happy we made her dream and vision come to life. I miss you both and am so happy for her and Jesse to start their lives together! This review means so much to me! <3

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

In all fairness, Jessica was the only coordinator I contacted after searching through profiles here because her page just clicked with me. And I have precisely zero regrets.
    My initial request was to help so my mother and I both survived this endeavor, which at that point was questionable. From initial contact through to the end, Jessica's overwhelmingly calm confidence was the rock on which my sanity rested. She "got" my vision and managed to gently recommend me out of some questionable ideas I manifested along the way. Every step was planned, prepared, and executed flawlessly. I was just over a month out and hadn't even sorted out half of my vendors, Jessica was able to sweep in and leverage her vast network to come up with not only available vendors--but vendors within our budget.
    If I had a question, concern, gripe, crazy thought--her response time was fabulous. And she managed both my complete wedding planning disorientation as well as my mother's incessant questions (sometimes repeatedly) with a cheery grace that honestly just made everything ok in the world.
    On our magical day Alicia was everywhere yet invisible. Any time I had a "wait, did that get done/setup/whatever" pop up in my head the answer was always "Yes" practically before I could even finish. The setup went flawlessly, everything looked perfect, and she was right there out of thin air to hold my hand through each step of the way.
    I feel blessed to have found Jessica Ashley Events. Do yourself a favor and trust someone absolutely capable to take care of all the details. The end.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jessica Ashley Events's reply:

This was one of the greatest reviews to read of all time! Thank you so much for all the details, Jen! I'm so grateful you chose me and our firm to help plan and execute your wedding day. So thankful we can continue to be friends too ;) xoxo Jessica

Brooke · Married on 04/12/2018

Jessica has been a dream to work with! She'a so creative and is so helpful when it comes to making my vision a reality. Every time I send her something she immediately responds and I have 100% faith that my wedding day will be everything I wanted. Thank you Jess - I'm so happy I found you!

Sent on 06/13/2017