About Jonny Black Productions

The #1 DJ Company In The Nation!

Jonny Black Productions is a professional DJ company specializing in providing exceptional music and DJ services for couples on their wedding day. From delighting couples with fun hip hop and rock playlists to transforming the dance floor with beautiful lighting and wall washes to make your wedding reception even more beautiful Jonny Black Productions, is so much more than just a DJ.

Jonny Black Productions excels in providing couples with playlists to dance the night away and exceptional DJ services. On top of these music services, Jonny Black Productions offers a wide range of other services to make your wedding day memorable. These services include:

• Bilingual MC

Uplighting (35)
Bilingual MC (21)
Photobooth (19)
Liability Insurance (13)

Jonny black and his team were exceptional, they were very detailed oriented and made sure they knew exactly what I needed for my pageant. The best part about working with them was their possitive attitude and kind demeanor. I will definitely recommmed them to anyone who needs a DJ!

Profile Picture Natalia, 10/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

They did everything they said they would and made our wedding great! Highly recommend for anyone having a wedding or some type of party. Very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/16/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1512620904662 wedding 5384
220x220 sq 1512620985298 wedding 6797

2 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Being a wedding planner and owner of a wedding venue, I know how important music entertainment can be for any wedding. Your DJ can either make or break your event, so when it came to selecting a DJ for my sister’s wedding, I knew that Jonny Black Productions would be THE PERFECT CHOICE! With Jonny Black Productions you don’t have to worry about anything as far as music entertainment goes! They take care of everything from your initial consultation, to helping you select songs along the way, and of course executing a phenomenal event! They were very helpful when it came to selecting the perfect music for my sister’s wedding and reception. They reviewed my sister’s time line of events, and made sure that we had great songs picked out for each part of her wedding. Jonny was able to read our crowd and play the right songs at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor! My 6 year old niece never left the dance floor, and at one point even the groom’s elderly grandparents were on the dance floor dancing! Jonny was also fantastic at collaborating with our string quartet that played during cocktail hour. I was impressed with how smoothly things flowed between the quartet and Jonny’s music. We also added the LED Uplights and Photo Booth to our package. This is a MUST for every event! The LED lights add some much ambiance to the room, and when the dance floor opens up they change colors with the music which adds to the whole vibe of the party! I would HIGHLY recommend Jonny Black Productions for any event! Jonny and his team are professional, energetic, fun! We had so much fun at my sister’s wedding thanks to Jonny Black Productions!

11211 Katy Fwy, Suite 410, Houston, TX 77079   See On Map
855-608-2011 (phone)
Monday through Friday by appointment only, please call or email to schedule your consultation, thanks!
Jonny Black Productions is a wedding DJ from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Galveston, woodlands, and conroe. Jonny Black Productions is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Houston, TX wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in DJ, up lighting, custom monograms and photo booths.