6303 Beverly Hill St,, Houston, TX 77057 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jonny Black Productions

Jonny Black Productions is your go-to DJ, photo booth and event lighting company in Houston, TX. Our insanely talented DJs and Event Producers are eager to rock your upcoming wedding or special event! Not only will we pack your dance floor, but we will take you and your guests through a musical journey unlike any other.

Expect to hear the classics, as well as today's hottest hits and much more! We're also going to curate your perfect sound track and transform your venue with our state of the art lighting to make your party even more beautiful!

Love what you see so far? Contact us now by calling 832-303-7023!

Follow Jonny Black Productions on

556 Reviews for Jonny Black Productions

• Sarah

Sarah Jerkins · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best decision we made for our wedding day was booking Jonny Black Productions

Jonny Black with Jonny Black Productions is hands down the BEST DJ IN TOWN!!!!!! Sound quality, top of the line equipment, and good music were all things extremely important to my husband when we began our search for our DJ. When we first met with Jonny we had an instant connection with him and knew we had to have him for our big day – best decision we made! Jonny and the entire team at Jonny Black Productions all have amazing customer service, excellent communication, were extremely accommodating, and not to mention just straight up talented. We booked Jonny a year out from our wedding date and over the entire year of our wedding planning – Jonny and his team kept in constant communication with us. We only provided Jonny with about 15 songs that were “must have songs” and put all our trust in him to work his magic and keep our wedding guests on the dance floor and he did just that – we ended up extending our wedding an hour longer than planned because he kept the dance floor packed. Jonny did an outstanding job of feeling the guests and playing music that would get everyone out of their seats and dancing. I can’t thank Jonny Black and his entire team at Jonny Black Productions for making our dreams come true! For anyone that may be hesitant to book with Jonny Black Productions – I promise you will not be disappointed. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn Zientek Sipes · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing experience

Working with Jonny Black Productions was fun and easy! I am a catering director and deal with countless parties and I will always recommend Jonny Black! The professionalism was out of this world! They knew how to throw a party as well! The guests at my wedding were always on their feet! We were lucky enough to have Jonny Black himself DJ our wedding and he did more than we could ask! He went above and beyond and really made my husband and I feel special!

Sent on 11/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jonny Black Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Tuscan Courtyard Banquet Halls

Being a wedding planner and owner of a wedding venue, I know how important music entertainment can be for any wedding. Your DJ can either make or break your event, so when it came to selecting a DJ for my sister’s wedding, I knew that Jonny Black Productions would be THE PERFECT CHOICE! With Jonny Black Productions you don’t have to worry about anything as far as music entertainment goes! They take care of everything from your initial consultation, to helping you select songs along the way, and of course executing a phenomenal event! They were very helpful when it came to selecting the perfect music for my sister’s wedding and reception. They reviewed my sister’s time line of events, and made sure that we had great songs picked out for each part of her wedding. Jonny was able to read our crowd and play the right songs at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor! My 6 year old niece never left the dance floor, and at one point even the groom’s elderly grandparents were on the dance floor dancing! Jonny was also fantastic at collaborating with our string quartet that played during cocktail hour. I was impressed with how smoothly things flowed between the quartet and Jonny’s music. We also added the LED Uplights and Photo Booth to our package. This is a MUST for every event! The LED lights add some much ambiance to the room, and when the dance floor opens up they change colors with the music which adds to the whole vibe of the party! I would HIGHLY recommend Jonny Black Productions for any event! Jonny and his team are professional, energetic, fun! We had so much fun at my sister’s wedding thanks to Jonny Black Productions!

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Blanca Duran Photography Wedding Photographers

Jonny is the Best DJ We've seen! There's no doubt that you will have the most incredible party. The best lighting and fun atmosphere you will find in Houston plus he is such a nice guy, you'll love him!. We highly recommend his services!

• 6303 Beverly Hill St, Houston, TX, 77057 See on map
    832-303-7023 (Phone number)
    Monday through Friday by appointment. Available via Zoom & Phone at the moment.
    Location of (Jonny Black Productions)