About Jonny Black Productions

The #1 DJ Company In The Nation!

You've arrived at the official JONNY BLACK PRODUCTIONS Page!

Were you recently engaged, and not sure what to do next?

Schedule your FREE in-office consultation today!

CALL: (855) 608-2011

Uplighting (29)
Bilingual MC (18)
Photobooth (17)
Liability Insurance (11)

Jonny black and his team were exceptional, they were very detailed oriented and made sure they knew exactly what I needed for my pageant. The best part about working with them was their possitive attitude and kind demeanor. I will definitely recommmed them to anyone who needs a DJ!

Profile Picture Natalia, 10/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everyone with Jonny Black Productions were amazing to work with! We had a blast at our reception and everyone loved the music. Jason Garcia was our rockstar DJ and he killed it! I had a hard time narrowing down my list of songs and he and Jonny we're both super helpful and patient with me. Would definitely recommend them to anybody in need of a DJ! Thanks for everything guys!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/11/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

14 Photos

2 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Being a wedding planner and owner of a wedding venue, I know how important music entertainment can be for any wedding. Your DJ can either make or break your event, so when it came to selecting a DJ for my sister’s wedding, I knew that Jonny Black Productions would be THE PERFECT CHOICE! With Jonny Black Productions you don’t have to worry about anything as far as music entertainment goes! They take care of everything from your initial consultation, to helping you select songs along the way, and of course executing a phenomenal event! They were very helpful when it came to selecting the perfect music for my sister’s wedding and reception. They reviewed my sister’s time line of events, and made sure that we had great songs picked out for each part of her wedding. Jonny was able to read our crowd and play the right songs at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor! My 6 year old niece never left the dance floor, and at one point even the groom’s elderly grandparents were on the dance floor dancing! Jonny was also fantastic at collaborating with our string quartet that played during cocktail hour. I was impressed with how smoothly things flowed between the quartet and Jonny’s music. We also added the LED Uplights and Photo Booth to our package. This is a MUST for every event! The LED lights add some much ambiance to the room, and when the dance floor opens up they change colors with the music which adds to the whole vibe of the party! I would HIGHLY recommend Jonny Black Productions for any event! Jonny and his team are professional, energetic, fun! We had so much fun at my sister’s wedding thanks to Jonny Black Productions!

Events

11211 Katy Fwy, Suite 410, Houston, TX 77079   See On Map
855-608-2011 (phone)
Monday through Friday by appointment only, please call or email to schedule your consultation, thanks!
Jonny Black Productions is a wedding DJ from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Galveston, woodlands, and conroe. Jonny Black Productions is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Houston, TX wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in DJ, up lighting, custom monograms and photo booths.