6801 Avenue W, Houston, TX 77001 Map · Phone number

About Skymike

LETS ROCK YOUR WEDDING !
Your wedding DJ / emcee will have a bigger effect on your day, than any other single person.
Most people don't know this, but a wedding DJ does waaaaay more than play music. We are the voice and direction of your wedding reception. Even if you hire a big time coordinator, your event will not flow without an emcee who can direct your bridal party, family, and guests. I am often the difference between chaos, and a smooth, fun evening.

You need a strong voice, a technician, and a leader, with experience and knowledge, for your wedding to be great.

I'm also a Day-Of- Coordinator, with a network of every kind of vendor you need. One call to me, and I could
actually manage your entire wedding, myself. But I only coordinate a couple weddings a year, as I prefer to focus on what made me great- entertaining. You may recognize my voice (and trademark name) from Houston radio.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MUSIC? Of course, I have your music. My ability to match music to the customer & their guests is what made me the highest rated wedding DJ in Houston. Is your crowd a group with a lot of different aged people? Good. This is my specialty.

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU PLAY? I have done weddings for people from around the world, and people right here from Texas- I specialize in formal, elegant events, but I can do ANYTHING. I've done Jewish weddings, Country weddings, Indian weddings, different types of Asian weddings, Black weddings, Mix of People weddings, Gay weddings, Spanish (I'm Hispanic) weddings, Cajun and New Orleans style- yes, I know the difference between Cajun & Creole, Redneck weddings, Aggies, Longhorns, Red Raiders, LSU, or wherever your school pride comes from. I've worked for a rock star, an NFL player, a rodeo star, and even a friend who fired me from my day job- but he & his fiancee insisted I do their wedding. I can set any feel or tone you want. Yours will be different from everyone else's. No two of my events are the same.

• I have 20 years experience.
  • I guarantee my work
  • I don't play games. When you book me, you get ME.

Yes the chopper was real.   Sometimes too real, & hard work too, but fun.   If I can handle the...
Yes the chopper was real. Sometimes too real, & hard work too, but fun. If I can handle the...
RichardnJennyHAVAChandelier

52 Reviews for Skymike

• Alexandra

Alexandra Pinard · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding DJ

I can't say enough how amazing Mike was throughout the planning and evening of our wedding. He always responded with care and never left me with unanswered questions! He was so upbeat at our reception and played AMAZING music and read our friends and family to the "t" with what to play next. 10 out of 10!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Y'all. Mike was incredible. He worked seamlessly with our planner to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. He was so much fun and our guests loved him. My husband and I love that he took the time before the wedding to get to know us-- every single song at our wedding fit our personality and was absolutely PERFECT. It didnt feel like a cookie cutter wedding playlist- it felt unique to our style, and that is because Mike is so thoughtful about his work! We HIGHLY recommend him! One of the best vendor decisions we made!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Mike did our wedding in February and he did an amazing job. He was very professional and extremely entertaining.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Skymike FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 50.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 6801 Avenue W Houston, 77001 See on map