Skymike

Houston, TX View map
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

LETS ROCK YOUR WEDDING !
Your wedding DJ / emcee will have a bigger effect on your day, than any other single person.
Most people don't know this, but a wedding DJ does waaaaay more than play music. We are the voice and direction of your wedding reception. Even if you hire a big time coordinator, your event will not flow without an emcee who can direct your bridal party, family, and guests. I am often the difference between chaos, and a smooth, fun evening.

You need a strong voice, a technician, and a leader, with experience and knowledge, for your wedding to be great.

I'm also a Day-Of- Coordinator, with a network of every kind of vendor you need. One call to me, and I could
actually manage your entire wedding, myself. But I only coordinate a couple weddings a year, as I prefer to focus on what made me great- entertaining. You may recognize my voice (and trademark name) from Houston radio.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MUSIC? Of course, I have your music. My ability to match music to the customer & their guests is what made me the highest rated wedding DJ in Houston. Is your crowd a group with a lot of different aged people? Good. This is my specialty.

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU PLAY? I have done weddings for people from around the world, and people right here from Texas- I specialize in formal, elegant events, but I can do ANYTHING. I've done Jewish weddings, Country weddings, Indian weddings, different types of Asian weddings, Black weddings, Mix of People weddings, Gay weddings, Spanish (I'm Hispanic) weddings, Cajun and New Orleans style- yes, I know the difference between Cajun & Creole, Redneck weddings, Aggies, Longhorns, Red Raiders, LSU, or wherever your school pride comes from. I've worked for a rock star, an NFL player, a rodeo star, and even a friend who fired me from my day job- but he & his fiancee insisted I do their wedding. I can set any feel or tone you want. Yours will be different from everyone else's. No two of my events are the same.

• I have 20 years experience.
  • I guarantee my work
  • I don't play games. When you book me, you get ME.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$50

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kori S. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most attentive DJ you can get

Mike/SkyMike did such an exceptional job at our wedding!! He was so involved and on top of everything! He took the time to get to know us and our family so he could introduce everyone properly. I didn’t realize how important a DJ was until we hired Mike. He helped us pull everything together and timed everything beautifully. The crowd loved him! 100/10 recommend!! We are so happy we hired him.
    Lourdes G. Married on 12/11/2021

Awesome Service

Mike did a great job at my wedding on 12-11-21. He kept us orgaganized and entertained. He was professional, friendly, and charismatic. He was just awesome. Thank you for making our big day extra special.
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing and FUN!

If you want a good time with someone that is SO easy to work with and will make your guests want to get out of there seat and shake there butts he’s the man to hire! Skymike was a pleasure to work with and is just a joy! Recommend him 100%!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Great DJ that will make your party a huge success. Mike is the only DJ we recommend to our brides at Caffreys Photography

6801 Avenue W Houston, 77001
Location of (Skymike)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding