Skymike

Houston, TX View map

$900 Most Popular Price

LETS ROCK YOUR WEDDING !
Your wedding DJ / emcee will have a bigger effect on your day, than any other single person.
Most people don't know this, but a wedding DJ does waaaaay more than play music. We are the voice and direction of your wedding reception. Even if you hire a big time coordinator, your event will not flow without an emcee who can direct your bridal party, family, and guests. I am often the difference between chaos, and a smooth, fun evening.

You need a strong voice, a technician, and a leader, with experience and knowledge, for your wedding to be great.

I'm also a Day-Of- Coordinator, with a network of every kind of vendor you need. One call to me, and I could
actually manage your entire wedding, myself. But I only coordinate a couple weddings a year, as I prefer to focus on what made me great- entertaining. You may recognize my voice (and trademark name) from Houston radio.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MUSIC? Of course, I have your music. My ability to match music to the customer & their guests is what made me the highest rated wedding DJ in Houston. Is your crowd a group with a lot of different aged people? Good. This is my specialty.

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU PLAY? I have done weddings for people from around the world, and people right here from Texas- I specialize in formal, elegant events, but I can do ANYTHING. I've done Jewish weddings, Country weddings, Indian weddings, different types of Asian weddings, Black weddings, Mix of People weddings, Gay weddings, Spanish (I'm Hispanic) weddings, Cajun and New Orleans style- yes, I know the difference between Cajun & Creole, Redneck weddings, Aggies, Longhorns, Red Raiders, LSU, or wherever your school pride comes from. I've worked for a rock star, an NFL player, a rodeo star, and even a friend who fired me from my day job- but he & his fiancee insisted I do their wedding. I can set any feel or tone you want. Yours will be different from everyone else's. No two of my events are the same.

• I have 20 years experience.
  • I guarantee my work
  • I don't play games. When you book me, you get ME.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$50.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Kayla
    Kayla Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing and FUN!

If you want a good time with someone that is SO easy to work with and will make your guests want to get out of there seat and shake there butts he’s the man to hire! Skymike was a pleasure to work with and is just a joy! Recommend him 100%!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn E. Married on 09/12/2020

Best dj ever

SkyMike honestly was the best DJ I could have ever dreamed of hiring. We interviewed several and he was the easiest to talk to, the most honest, and the most helpful. Mike was there for me as a bride through every step of planning.

At our wedding he had our crowd laughing and dancing their hearts out. To this day our guests still talk about how amazing he was. Ive been complimented by so many guests that our wedding was the most fun they have had in years.

Sky Mike worked his tail off to provide an outstanding wedding for us.

Between the rain, then the heat wave, to our crazy fun guests, he was on top of it.

You won't regret hiring him, but you'll regret that you didn't if you pass him up.

Sky Mike, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so amazing. WE are so proud we hired you and wish we could do our wedding over and over every year, just to have a blast again.

You definitely know how to keep the music playing and the guests happy. You're beyond talented.
    Rebecca G. Married on 01/16/2020

Phenomenal!!

SkyMike is the absolute best!! He is definitely not your average DJ, he is so much more than just that! He made everything at our wedding such a smooth and fantastic time! He is very compassionate and just an overall amazing person! We highly recommend SkyMike!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Great DJ that will make your party a huge success. Mike is the only DJ we recommend to our brides at Caffreys Photography

6801 Avenue W Houston, 77001
Location of (Skymike)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding