Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number

About Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer

Capturing your Imagination with stunning wedding photography from a husband and wife team of passionate, award winning photographers.

Fine Art Wedding Photography. Caffreys Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer

At Caffreys Photography we know that your wedding is a huge event that can be very stressful when going through all the planning. As your photographer we are here for more than just taking your pictures. We are always available to chat with you about the decisions you are making through the planning process and love to help you with ideas and recommendations to make your wedding day perfect. Our goal is to take one piece of the puzzle, your wedding photography, and make it stress free for you. Our desire for you and you fiancé is to be able to relax and enjoy the process of planning and hosting your wedding. We want you to have awesome, fun, edgy photos and albums that you are proud to show your friends and family.

We would love to visit with you sometime to discuss your dream wedding and what you would like from your photographer. We feel that is the best way to get to know us and see the quality of our work. Please send us an email to info@caffreysphotography.com to schedule a personal consultation.

Follow Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer on

W0638KariMiller
W0096Lindsayoverfield

41 Reviews for Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer

H · Married on 10/21/2017

They helped me with everything and were so nice! They even gave me suggestions and tips on how flower and color choices can influence the photos and suggested improvements which were very helpful.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2017

Everything was perfect and they were willing to work with us and our schedule. The day of our engagement shoot my husband was sick and they were still able to make it a great experience and get wonderful shots. Before I was even engaged- I knew the Caffery's would be the photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/26/2016

Scott and Becca were the best and most friendliest duo to work with. I remember meeting them and feeling like I had known them forever and they were so on top of everything. I am a very OCD person but with them I didn't have to think twice because before I even had a chance to ask them something they had already done it. I also can't speak highly enough of the quality of the photographs, I seriously go look at my pictures at least once a month because they are beyond perfect and they tell the story of our perfect day which helps us live our favorite day over and over again. I would recommend them to anyone for any types of pictures! They listen to what you want and they get to know you so that they are able to truly capture your personality in the pictures!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• DJU Entertainment
    DJU Entertainment Wedding DJs

Caffrey's Photography is great to work with! They take the time to make sure that special moment is captured on camera!

• Your Makeup Expert
    Your Makeup Expert Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Caffrey's Photography! Their eye for detail is amazing along with their creative energy! One of the best in the business!

• Fresh Blooms of Houston
    Fresh Blooms of Houston Wedding Florists

Scott and Becca.....AMAZING!! They shoot beautiful, beautiful photos. Not just for weddings, but for schools, families, seniors...etc! I've had the honor in working with them on several weddings and they make it all look beautiful!

• Katy, 77493 See on map