41 Reviews for Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
41 Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer Reviews

They helped me with everything and were so nice! They even gave me suggestions and tips on how flower and color choices can influence the photos and suggested improvements which were very helpful.

Profile Picture H, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was perfect and they were willing to work with us and our schedule. The day of our engagement shoot my husband was sick and they were still able to make it a great experience and get wonderful shots. Before I was even engaged- I knew the Caffery's would be the photography. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

Scott and Becca were the best and most friendliest duo to work with. I remember meeting them and feeling like I had known them forever and they were so on top of everything. I am a very OCD person but with them I didn't have to think twice because before I even had a chance to ask them something they had already done it. I also can't speak highly enough of the quality of the photographs, I seriously go look at my pictures at least once a month because they are beyond perfect and they tell the story of our perfect day which helps us live our favorite day over and over again. I would recommend them to anyone for any types of pictures! They listen to what you want and they get to know you so that they are able to truly capture your personality in the pictures!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter

Seriously 5/5 for Caffery's Photography! The minute we saw their work we knew we had to meet with them and it worth everything to have them capture our big day. They listened to every request, were timely and professional, so much fun to work with, and every picture and product was high quality. We also got our wedding book printed by them and a canvas for our wall - absolutely perfect! Can't recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caffrey's Photography had that down home family feel that really made me feel the most comfortable choosing them to capture our moments on our wedding day. Not only did they have amazing sample work but their pricing/packages were a great deal for what we were looking for. We wanted two photographers and 6 hours of coverage. They also honor our military veterans by helping out with add-ons to our album at no additional cost, which We also will receive an album and access to all our photos. Scott and Becca really made me feel so comfortable and even offered advice when choosing a photographer! When it can down to it they were the obvious choice for our big day! They were so easy to get a hold of before the wedding and responded quickly to any questions I had brought out planning process. When they first arrived, they went straight to work and had so many great poses and ideas that I hadn't even thought about! During the wedding day, they were present yet discreet. We really didn't notice pictures being taken during the reception which made for a wonderful surprise at all the candids when we received our photos! They were awesome! We received our web ready photos less than a month after the wedding and I nearly cried at how beautiful they turned out! They were able to capture so many moments that we hadn't even thought about! The quality and style of the photos is more what than what we envisioned, we cannot wait to see the rest of our images and our album! My husband told me "I would recommend them 10,000 times over again, they were awesome!" I 100% agree with him! Thank you so much, Scott and Becca, for capturing all the memories we know we will cherish over the years!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These two really went above and beyond to make my wedding day special! I had to change my photographer just three weeks before my wedding day and they did not miss a beat. They were eager and ready to meet and go over the timeline for the day, understand any special photos I wanted, and helped me feel at ease with such a last minute change. The day of they showed up early and captured everything from the smallest details to the important moments. My wedding venue was not very photographer friendly when it came to moving around easily but they were able to divide and conquer and knew just where to be at the right moment. They seemed to blend in so well at the reception that I hardly realized they were there. They went beyond just the photographer title to let us know they are there to support in any way they can on our special day. Cannot recommend these two enough!

Profile Picture Carly, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I have nothing but great things to say about Scott and Becca! They did an amazing job capturing the memories on our wedding day! We enjoyed working with them and we absolutely LOVE our pictures!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING! These two are the best and I would give them 10 stars if it was allowed! We could not have asked for a better team to shoot our wedding. They arrived to the venue early, since they had never shot there before, and they wanted to scope things out. It was great having a husband and wife team working together. While Scott was in with the groom, Bekka was in with the bridal suite so we got lots of pictures from both rooms. They were never in the way but they were all over the place. We received a disc with print rights with hundreds of wonderful photos within weeks of the wedding. I can not say enough wonderful things about them and the memories that they captured will last more than one lifetime!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Scott and Becca were awesome - from the engagement photos, bridals, wedding and reception! They captured unique angles and stories.

Profile Picture Kendall, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Caffrey's were so amazing and patient with us. We had a large wedding, and a large wedding party. They were very professional and the photos were just beautiful. I like the fact of having two photographers because they both catch different angles.

Profile Picture Keeley, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are very friendly and did a great job with all pictures. We received the pictures back in a timely manner. Color and clarity and creativity was all very good to excellent. We recommend Caffrey's Photography....

Profile Picture User4512146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Becca are awesome! They are just a fun-loving, wedding-loving, mom and dad/husband and wife team who are totally awesome at taking pictures. Scott was hilarious during my bridal portraits trying to show me how to pose--I am awkward and not a great picture-taker. They made me feel so comfortable and so beautiful. My pictures are gorgeous! They were so helpful throughout the wedding process too, any questions I had they had great ideas or suggestions, they know their weddings! Not to mention I found they were much more affordable than some other vendors I looked into; which was just icing on the cake.

My experience with them was no less than perfect, I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were amazing!!! Made my husband and I feel very comfortable!!! We were beyond thrilled with their professionalism, quality and always being able to answer any question! They even referred us to our awesome florist. My original photographer bailed on us, I am so thankful she did. I would never of received the stunning photos I did! Will use for any event in our future!!! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/3/13, 1 Review

Profile Picture User3638671, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Caffreys did a fabulous job taking photos at my wedding; they were kind and personable, got amazing shots without intruding on the ceremony or reception, and gave me a plethora of shots to choose from so that I will always have my memories from this special day

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Becca did a wonderful job with my daughters wedding. Due to some special circumstances that happened right before the wedding, they went above and beyond in accommodating all of our requests. Scott and Becca, working as a team, were able to get all of those special shots you want on the day of the wedding. The wedding photographs are beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great wedding photography at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture lindsay, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Becca were awesome to work with! Super easy to contact and very responsive. We had an initial meeting for us to see examples of their work and ask any questions. It was really easy to schedule my bridal session and they were prompt and on time (which means early and ready for me with their cameras ready to go). The wedding day was smooth and stress free because I knew they had everything under control photography wise. I will use them again for sure if I ever need a photographer. Even after the wedding is over, I still consider them friends of mine, just not another vendor.

Profile Picture Christa, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer! I would definitely use them again!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Becca and Scott were a joy to work with. I found out about them through their daughter who was a sorority sister of mine at Texas Tech. I immediately called them in February of 2012 and right off the bat I talked to Scott for about 30 minutes about what I envisioned for my wedding. I continued to shop around for a month or so and then came to my senses and booked them! I loved their style, sense of family, professionalism, and the quality of their work! Because my fiance and I went to different graduate schools across the country from each other we did not do engagement photos. I chose to do bridal portraits instead and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love them and hanging around Becca and Scott all day was fun and it did not seem like work. I had them around all day on the wedding day (they took pictures of the girls getting ready and that sort of stuff) and I can not wait to see the final product! I have been happy with every aspect of their service and would highly recommend them to any Houston area bride.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Becca and Scott were very accommodating, professional, but still fun to work with. The final results were beautiful, too!

Profile Picture Robbie, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was nervous when selecting a photographer for my wedding. Everyone said “make sure we are comfortable with them; they will be with you the whole time.”
I had reached out to several local photogs and was beginning to get dismayed. The Caffreys were my last stop. Tentatively I arrived at their office; hoping that maybe “this was the one.”
Immediately I knew this was the photography team that I wanted. We connected right away. They listened to the details of my wedding plan; which was a bit unconventional (we were married in a restaurant and did photos before the wedding) and worked with me to make sure everything was covered. They asked questions, wanting to make sure that they met the expectations that I had.
They blended in during the wedding so much that one guest asked me why I didn’t have a photographer.
The price was very reasonable and they delivered on every promise. My photos were amazing (AND they delivered them when they said they would).

Profile Picture Roni, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have ask for a better couple to do our photography. Scott and Becca were amazing! Not only are their quality of photos fantastic (we get complements all the time on our engagements, bridals and wedding photos), but they we're also extremely helpful in a number of other aspects of the wedding. I had never been in a wedding until my own, so I was confused and lost on a number of things, but the Caffrey's were always available to offer advice whenever I needed it - even up to the day of.

If you're wanting elegant, romantic and creative wedding photos. Look no further than Caffrey's Photography. From one bride to another, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/15/11, 2 Reviews
4.7

The Caffreys did a great job for us and were very accommodating in what they offered....much more so than other photographers. It was also great to not worry about time limitations on the day of the wedding as they were there from the beginning to the end. Scott & Becca were easy and fun to work with and made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for your wedding or any other type of event.

Profile Picture Barry, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Becca are friendly, creative and wonderful people. They were very flexible throughout the entire process and want to make sure that you're pleased with the end result. The quality of the photos are EXCELLENT! They even surprised us a year later with a slideshow that I LOVE and it made me tear up in remembering how special that day was. Thanks for capturing it!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews