Scranton, PA 18512 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for John Mackey Design

1 User photo

John Mackey Design 1

Laura Shields · Married on 12/28/2018

Stunning decor and flowers!

John mackey did my flowers for my ceremony and reception. The product was beyond words! It was so beautiful I was speechless! John is the only one around that can produce exactly what you describe. So happy I hired him!! He and his staff work hard to make your event perfect!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2017

We knew right away that John Mackey design would be doing our flowers and design for our wedding reception, I have seen his work in the past and always admired it, even with high expectations John still managed to amaze us. We left a lot of details up to him and his staff and just gave him a few things we wanted and colors. I still can't put into words how blown away I was when I walked into our reception room for the first time, it was more amazing than anything I've ever seen. He puts so much detail and thought into every aspect. We got compliments all night on how amazing the centerpieces looked. If you are looking for someone to do flowers and design for your wedding, whether it be traditional or something unique John is the perfect choice.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jen · Married on 04/08/2017

John Mackey and team did an amazing job with our wedding decor and flowers! Everyone talked about how beautiful the room looked and it was all because of John Mackey. We could not recommend them enough for your big event!

Sent on 04/10/2017