San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number

About John Franklin Jewelers

John Franklin Fine Jewelers We are San Diego's primary source for unique custom designed and crafted Engagement Rings and Wedding Rings. John Franklin Jewelers is renowned for our craftmenship and our unmatched personal service. We pride ourselves on working closely with each client to ensure that each project concludes with 100% client satisfaction. John Franklin Jewelers utilizes the latest cutting edge design and manufacture technology and techniques. We use Computer Assisted Design (CAD) in the design process, which allows the client to actually see the design of the ring before we begin the fabrication process. We custom create rings in all the precious metals (Palladium, Platinum and Gold).

John Franklin Jewelers also offers the finest in both Diamond and Gemstone. We exclusively offer only GIA graded diamonds.

Please contact us today for your custom Engagement Ring or Wedding Ring consultation. We look forward to working with you!!! Or visit or website: www.johnfranklinjewelers.com

• Robbins Brothers
  • Jamila Collective
  • Harold Steven's Jewelers
paul
kistler4
John Franklin Jewelers
Gorgeous Palladium Marquise Diamond "Halo" style engagement ring custom designed and created by John...
DSCN1233
paul
kistler4

12 Reviews for John Franklin Jewelers

Amy · Married on 08/04/2012

Jeff (John Franklin Jewelers) is the coolest! I wanted to create unique wedding rings with an ocean wave motif since the ocean is a big part of our life and we were having a beach wedding ceremony. Jeff was great to work with - an avid surfer he was really excited to be a part of this process. Jeff kept working on a concept until we were happy with the design. He even made last minute changes to the size of my ring (the circumference ended up being too big) and my husband's ring just two days before the wedding so that we would have it by Friday (the day before the wedding.) I was so happy that my ring was ready to wear when we said our vows and that I didn't have to deal with taking it back after the wedding for sizing. Jeff's custom rings come with lifetime service and sizing so I know we are in good hands no matter what changes life brings.

Funny thing, we found out after we were already working with Jeff on our rings that, unbeknownst to my husband, one of his coworkers had gotten his wedding rings and his wife's engagement ring from Jeff. He really is that good!

If you are looking for a true artist, a cool guy and a relaxed, no-pressure ring/jewelry buying experience, go see Jeff - you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Jeff at John Franklin Jewelers ROCKS! Jeff and my husband created the ring of my dreams!!! Jeff is so creative and does amazing work! Thank you Jeff for making this process so very exciting for us!! :)

Sent on 08/08/2012

Estephany · Married on 09/23/2011

We found my husbands wedding band here, and haven't seen anything like it anywhere else! They were great to work with and have amazing pieces. They'll even custom make something for you if you haven't found the perfect band/ring.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Award

John Franklin Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands

• The Groove
    The Groove Wedding DJs

Hands down, the best place for rings and fine jewelry in San Diego!

• Arc de Belle