1755 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number

About The Diamond Connection Jewelers

The Diamond Connection specializes in diamond engagement rings and wedding bands. We have a large selection of anniversary rings, bands, fine jewelry, and loose diamonds. Explore our incredible collection of beautiful rings by only the top designers in the country and our very own custom line of jewelry, L'orell et Cie.

Understanding your needs is our first priority. Using our in depth knowledge and decades of experience, we are able to design and craft jewelry as unique and beautiful as you.

We look forward to helping you select the perfect diamond for the perfect ring. Whether you're looking for loose diamonds or jewelry, your experience at The Diamond Connection will leave you with a beautiful, everlasting memory.

619-296-8900 Info@lorelletcie.com

19 Reviews for The Diamond Connection Jewelers

1 User photo

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Youmi Kim · Getting married on 04/24/2021

My Fiancé bought my engagement ring with Diamond Connections!

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Diamond Connections! It’s super cute that my fiancé customized/designed my ring with them! Although the band itself was already made, he picked out a round brilliant cut diamond of his preferred cut and molded it together with the beautiful kite white 14k gold band with high grade diamonds on the side that he chose for me! I dearly dearly loved it very much! My fiancé went above and beyond what I imagined my engagement forever ring to be! I’ve had it for a few months now and the Diamond is one of the best qualities my fiancé mentions to me! The grade is higher and it’s absolutely perfect quality! You can resize it anyway you like. Everyone there are very very awesome and positive! I loved all the engagement rings and the wedding bands at the shop when I was just looking around! I tried on several wedding bands and they can also customize it to my wants so looking forward to wedding band shopping soon! I’m sure you will find what you want here!! All the diamonds looked amazing!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 04/11/2015

After doing a lot of research online, my fiance and I went to The Diamond Connection and met with Dragon. Although it is a big purchase and is somewhat overwhelming, we felt very comfortable and never felt immediate pressure to buy. They have a great selection of both diamonds and settings and were able to find something absolutely gorgeous within our budget. We will be returning there to purchase our wedding bands.

Sent on 06/07/2014

They were so helpful in finding the perfect stone for my engagement ring and I couldn't be more pleased with it! We will of course be returning to them for the wedding band.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Award

The Diamond Connection Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 1755 San Diego Ave San Diego, 92110 See on map
    6192968900 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Diamond Connection Jewelers)