1755 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number

About The Diamond Connection Jewelers

The Diamond Connection specializes in diamond engagement rings and wedding bands. We have a large selection of anniversary rings, bands, fine jewelry, and loose diamonds. Explore our incredible collection of beautiful rings by only the top designers in the country and our very own custom line of jewelry, L'orell et Cie.

Understanding your needs is our first priority. Using our in depth knowledge and decades of experience, we are able to design and craft jewelry as unique and beautiful as you.

We look forward to helping you select the perfect diamond for the perfect ring. Whether you're looking for loose diamonds or jewelry, your experience at The Diamond Connection will leave you with a beautiful, everlasting memory.

619-296-8900 Info@lorelletcie.com

Follow The Diamond Connection Jewelers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Adriana Fine Jewelry

21 Reviews for The Diamond Connection Jewelers

• McKenna

Mckenna K. · Married on 05/28/2021

Simply amazing

These guys are amazing! My fiance went in and they helped him design a one-of-a-kind ring from scratch. It turned out beautiful so we were stoked to return for both of our bands, which were also custom designed. Their pricing is SUPER fair and their personalities make working with them really easy! Forever grateful for their expertise and professionalism.

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/24/2021

My Fiancé bought my engagement ring with Diamond Connections!

My Fiance was referred to "The Diamond Connections" from a friend and he decided to work with Adam and all the employees here at the Diamond connections. My Fiance came by multiple times to find the right Diamond and the right prong setting for me. All the staff was always welcoming to him and he enjoyed viewing all the best grade diamonds and prong settings. After he found the "ONE Diamond and Prong." My Fiance proposed to me with this Beautiful Ring. Once I received my ring, we came back to get it sized and cleaned with their steamer! The rings took approximately 2 weeks to come back and ready for pick-up.

Now a couple of months later, we came back to get my Wedding Band. The Diamond Connections had a wedding band that was produced 100 years ago and somehow when my engagement ring and the wedding band became a set - it looks just super gorgeous and romantic. We then customized my wedding band to have a few more diamond stones on the sides to match my Engagement ring. Wallah - in the picture that you see is my Diamond Ring Set. Hopefully, you'll also all enjoy this Beautiful Masterpiece that The Diamond Connections helped us customize and pick. All staff is always welcoming and love to work with each and every one of the customers that walk through that door. Not only are they friendly, but they also produce the most QUALITY work ever. If you're looking for any type of Jewelry piece whether it's a ring or anything else, I believe they can help customize everything you want via the web.

Come by and check out their collection - You will not be disappointed!

Me and my soon to be hubby will be back again to get our rings steamed and for the future to come!

Thank you All for your kindness, support, and amazing help!

TIP: You can always call in advance if you would like to set an appointment, all their jewelry is custom made (you can show them anything you like online) and arrives within 2-3 weeks tops which are quicker than other local jewels esp. during COVID times.

Parking Status- They have 3-4 parking spots and lots of street parking. You will never have to worry about finding parking.

Ring Insurance - You can also get insurance for all the jewelry you get.

Despite COVID- they were always welcoming and were always there for us! You will not Regret your visit with "the Diamond Connections."

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Geoff

Geoff H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect experience

Our experience at Diamond Connection was truly a positive one, Adam provided us with the help we need to make the perfect decision. We look forward to picking out our wedding bands. Will keep you posted!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Award

The Diamond Connection Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 1755 San Diego Ave San Diego, 92110 See on map
    6192968900 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Diamond Connection Jewelers)