About Harold Steven's Jewelers

Engagement & Wedding Ring Specialists | Loose Diamond Experts | Custom Jewelry Designer | Est 1979

Iconic jeweler based in downtown San Diego, California who specializes in bespoke engagement & wedding rings, loose diamond importing, custom jewelry design, and partners with exclusive designer jewelry collections. Established in 1979, by, Harold Krasner, the owner of Harold Stevens unique mastery is diamonds! The beating heart, the DNA of Harold Stevens is highly selective and value driven selection of individually selected loose diamonds. In addition, a meticulously curated showroom stocked with jewelry and designers that anything but common.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Insurance (1)
Payment Plans (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
Shipping (1)

I fell in love with a single stone wedding band and didn't want to make the drive to LA. I was so happy to find out that Harold Stevens carried them. We met with Yolanda. She is the best. She showed us various Single Stone bands plus some other ones. She didn't pressure us to make a purchase that day. We did go back and purchase my band and my future husband's platinum band. I couldn't be happy! Yolanda is such a pleasure to work with and so friendly.

Profile Picture Lena, 12/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Wed. Bands

My husband was recommended to use Harold Stevens Jewelers in San Diego, CA from close friends, and we were so lucky- Harold Stevens, and specifically Yolanda, did a magnificent job designing our engagement and wedding rings. Yolanda helped us from start to finish, provided him numerous options, and stayed in touch with us even beyond the wedding. She was amazing to work with and made picking and designing our rings really special and fun- all that from the opposite coast! (We're east coast residents). We cannot recommend them highly enough- the beauty of the jewelry is unrivaled, and we love knowing that our wedding set was hand picked and crafted for us :)

Profile Picture Mary, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Ring Setting, Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping

I love this jeweler! Harold and his designer did a fantastic job on my ring. They surpassed all my exceptions. They have a client for life! My husband and I came in with a diamond and a concept and Harold made it come to life for us.

Profile Picture Mardi, 6/18/16, 19 Reviews