4485 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92122 Map · Phone number

About David & Sons Fine Jewelers

David & Sons Fine Jewelers is family owned and operated San Diego based business since 1980. We are proud to serve all of San Diego and Southern California, as well as a loyal world wide customer base.

We will beat any verified internet, retail chain or warehouse price based on availability. As the best jeweler in San Diego, we supply diamonds and engagement rings, with unbeatable customer service.

DiamondRings
favicon2
EternityStack

19 Reviews for David & Sons Fine Jewelers

Alyssa · Married on 11/06/2016

My engagement rings and our wedding bands were all bought here for a reason -- unique beautiful designs and convenient maintenance. I’m complimented all the time about my rings. Great customer service from our first purchase to every time when I drop by to get my rings sparkly clean. Emil and Armin are fantastic and I always try to search for them to do business whenever I visit. In terms of maintenance, they offer quick steam cleaning (depending on who’s there and how busy it is, it’s either immediate or about a 20 minute wait) and recommend an annual deep cleaning (takes about a week or two, usually less). I live close to the Westfield UTC mall so this is pretty convenient for me.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2016

My fiance bought my engagement ring from here, and I absolutely love it! He said they were great to work with. They also do a very nice job cleaning my ring every time I stop by. We're looking into purchasing our wedding bands here as well.

Sent on 12/10/2014

This vendor was very receptive and responsive to our needs. Very professional, friendly, and accommodating!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Award

David & Sons Fine Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Payment Plans, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• 4485 La Jolla Village Drive San Diego, 92122 See on map
    Monday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Wednesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm