About Jo Maden, LifeCycle Celebrant

Your Ceremony Your Way

ATTN 2018 couples: I am fully booked and will happily refer you to one of my trusted colleagues.

2019 Couples:

Yes, I will marry you! I’m Jo Maden & I love what I do!

Do you want a ceremony that sounds like you and celebrates your Love Story? A ceremony that stands out  and creates lasting memories?

Do you want a professional wedding officiant? Respectful, organized, creative, timely, well spoken, experienced and welcoming to all ?  You do?  Great!

I'm looking for couples who want a unique and memorable ceremony;couples open to and excited about the collaborative process.?

If you believe your wedding ceremony is the heart of your wedding day please contact me for a free no-obligation interview.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (6)
Licensed (6)
Rehearsal (5)
Civil Union (2)

Jo was the PERFECT officiant for our wedding. She worked with me and my now husband to design a ceremony that matched our style and wrote the most touching, accurate, funny love story about our past based on a questionnaire we filled out. All of our guests keep commenting on how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. She was also incredibly organized and gave our wedding party helpful instructions/advice at the rehearsal that made everything run smoothly on the real wedding day. On top of that, she is super nice and fun to work with! Thank you for everything, Jo! -Sarah & Dan

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jo was GREAT through every step of the process! We didn't know where to start, but with just a quick conversation Jo started us in the right direction. After filling out one questionnaire, Jo produced a draft with several options to help us personalize our ceremony. She made ceremony planning very easy for us, and always made herself available for questions. She even went out of her way to find a helpful contact when we were having trouble with a difficult ceremony venue. Our ceremony was wonderful; Jo puts a lot of thought and effort into her work and it shows!

View Vendor Response

English
Spanish
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I photographed a wedding that Jo Maden officiated at Longlook Farm in Sanbornton, New Hampshire. It was really wonderful to work with her and I know my clients loved her! Very professional, yet down-to-earth, taking care of all ceremony formalities in a personal way to reflect your traditions.

Jo is so much fun to work with! Her organization and communication is very helpful for planning purposes. Her genuine relationships with couples keeps them at ease and helps them feel comfortable about the most important part of their wedding day!

Jo Maden is a special woman indeed. She cares deeply for her clients. She connects with them closely. She crafts ceremonies that are unique to each couple, and delivers them beautifully. HIGHLY recommend Jo.

Events

Jo Maden, LifeCycle Celebrant is a wedding officiant from New Hampshire Seacost. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Massachusetts , southern Maine, and all of New Hampshire. Jo Maden, LifeCycle Celebrant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in original, unique personal ceremonies; civil, spiritual, secular customized for your beliefs.