Jenison, MI 49428 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,305
Availability Check your date

About JMH Photography

A very brief about us, JMH Photography is run by Myself (Justin) and my amazing wife Haylee. We have been in business for over 5 years now and have shot over 100 weddings!! As the reviews reflect, we take great pride in going above and beyond for each and every client and take your wedding day and engagement serious, and personal. We specialize in capturing not only posed photographs but capturing "candid" photographs, photographs that show real laughter and joy. I would love to grab a coffee with you and your fiancé to explain more "about us" and get to know more about you.

Follow JMH Photography on

JMH Photography 5
  • Rachel

Rachel Wierda · Married on 10/26/2018

Photographers that go Above and Beyond

Justin and Haylee are absolutely amazing to work with! You never know how your wedding is going to go and if every detail you worked so carefully to plan will be executed and captured as you intended. Justin and Haylee definitely captured every detail of our wedding vividly. They have photographed some family photos for us, our engagement photos and now our wedding. They really focus on every detail of your wedding and take the time to get to know you personally. They go above and beyond, whether that means crawling in a tree or rallying a crazy group of groomsmen to get the shot. I also appreciate how calm they remain in stressful moments while trying to gather everyone. Highly recommend! My husband and I absolutely love our photos!

JMH Photography 6
    JMH Photography 7
    JMH Photography 8
    JMH Photography 9
    JMH Photography 10
    JMH Photography 11
    Sent on 12/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

Highly recommend! We have gotten countless compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures. If you are looking for a photographer that captures each moment of your special day perfectly, he is your guy. I love everything about our photos!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

JMH Photography did our wedding and engagement photos. Justin did an absolutely amazing job!! Pictures were very important to me and I am beyond satisfied with the job Justin did! He is very easy to work with and professional. Justin was great at giving us direction and very creative. He made sure I got all the photos that I requested. We got some of our photos back and have gotten so many compliements on our photographer. Definitely recommend JMH photography !!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015