JLM Design & Events is a wedding planning company located in Richmond, Virginia. Servicing RVA, Cville & beyond. Company founder & lead planner Johanna is commited to creating memorable occasions that are 100% unique to each couple she works with. Johanna loves the process of helping couples realize their vision & helping them turn that vision into reality, which is why she takes a unqiue collaborative approach to the wedding planning process to ensure her couples vision comes to life in the most flawless, stressfree & fun environment possible!

From the moment you say YES, until the grand exit, JLM Design & Events is dedicated to organizing every aspect of your big day, to exceed all of your expectations. Johanna & her team are your wedding planning tour guides, & offers a wide range of packages from full planning, partial planning & wedding management/ day-of- coordination, all of which can be customized to fit your specific needs, because we all know every wedding & event are 100% unique!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of JLM Design & Events

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
Christine
Christine A. Sent on 06/08/2024

100% Would Recommend!

Hiring Johanna and her team to coordinate my wedding was a no brainer. She came highly recommended by The Market at Grelen and after chatting with her the first time I was sold. She is professional, confident, and very good at what she does. Every little detail was nailed down before the wedding day and the timeline she laid out was perfect. The wedding day ran so smoothly and there were no hiccups and everyone had a great time! If I had to do it all over again I'd go with Johanna each and every time!
H
Holly J. Sent on 11/22/2023

Highly recommend!

JLM Design & Events was great to work with! I wouldn't have changed a thing. Johanna kept me on track leading up to my wedding day and remaining flexible through the whole process. She was readily available to answer any questions or concerns I had when planning my wedding and get great advice. Her day of coordination was great and really took the stress off of my and my groom. I would highly recommend JLM Design & Events!
H
Harry O. Sent on 10/23/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Stop what you're doing and reach out to JLM right now!

Johanna and her team leave no stone unturned when it comes to your big day. She guided us through one of the most stressful days in a person's life and made it all seem so easy. We had no worries in the world. She ensured that everything ran smoothly with a smile the whole time. I would not hesitate or wait to reach out to the JLM team, you won't regret it. Thanks again Johanna for being there for us every step of the way!!!!
illustration message bubble

Team

Johanna  Milby
Johanna Milby
Owner

Hey, welcome! I'm Johanna, owner & lead planner of JLM Design & Events!
I am a mom of 2, well 4 if you count my hubby, & fur baby! Weddings have always been a passion of mine, since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a wedding planner one day. Yes! I was that little girl who was making a budget & planning "weddings" for fun at the age of 9 or 10 lol!
When I am not busy planning happily ever after, you will find me with a cup of coffee or tea in hand, spending time with my family & friends or working on an interior design project! I look forward to chatting all things wedding with you!!

Common House - Richmond
· Wedding Limos
Albemarle Limousine
4.7 out of 5 rating , 47 Reviews
· Wedding Limos

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding