Jim Trice Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I am a Charlotte, NC based wedding and portrait photographer. Please check out my website at www.jimtrice.com and send me a message if you'd like some more information! I'd love to grab a cup of coffee and find out more about your day!

I can also be reached at 704.502.4567

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Teagan
    Teagan G. Married on 08/08/2020

More than we could have imagined

Jim went absolutely over and beyond for Bryce and I from start to finish of wedding planning. Jim and his significant other (Sabrina Simpson) even turned into our wedding planner when we needed someone to step up.
    He had so many ideas and visions in his mind that were everything we wanting plus more. Jim is someone you can trust. He will give you timeless photos that will last a lifetime. He makes himself available for you always. AND he gets his photos back fast ladies!!! This is HUGE! We might have waited 2-3 weeks for photos.
    Jim is truly amazing. Choose him, I promise you won’t regret it.
    Christina Married on 10/13/2018
    Jim is the absolute best! He is very laid back but professional. He did such an amazing job capturing my fiance and I! He was suggested to me by a friend that used him as her wedding photographer and he also did an amazing job with her photos. I knew from the moment that I saw those photos that we had to use him too. We absolutely love our pictures!!
    Jessica Married on 05/18/2018
    We used Jim for our wedding and engagement pictures and could not have chosen a better photographer. When we got our engagement pictures back, we knew we had made a great choice. He has an amazing eye and captures so many unique shots that most people dont even think about. You can truly see the emotions of the subjects in the pictures. My bridesmaids and I were running pretty late on the wedding day and he easily rolled with it and adjusted his schedule to make sure he got all the shots we wanted. We just got our wedding pictures back and I am absolutely in love. I cant stop looking through them and have so many favorites! I would definitely recommend Jim to any new bride and grooms! Thanks for capturing the biggest day of our lives Jim!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Clockwork Events and Design Clockwork Events and Design Wedding Planners

I love working with Jim! His work speaks for itself. Not only is his work outstand but he is a true professional. I recommend him to clients all the time!

Mindy & Co. Events Mindy & Co. Events Wedding Planners

Jim Trice is AMAZING! I love his work. He is fresh and original....you do not just get the regular wedding photos that sometimes you come to expect. He does mix the traditional photos with the more artistic photos giving you the perfect mxs for your wedding day. Your wedding pictures are the one thing you have the rest of your life from your wedding (besides your spouse of course), so you always want to be sure you are going to get amazing ones! With Jim Trice behind the camera, there is nothing to worry about.

Charlotte, 28209
Location of (Jim Trice Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding