Martinez, CA 94553 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Angeline Photography

Hello! My name is Jessica Angeline of Jessica Angeline Photography! Theres so much that goes into your big day & choosing the right photographer can make a world of a difference! I know how important it is to capture it all & pride myself on providing each client with my everything! My style has been described as dreamy, vintage, & pure. Contact me today for more info JessicaAngelinePhotography@gmail.com :)

Other couples have also viewed

jag3621
dsc520
dsc535

3 Reviews for Jessica Angeline Photography

Rani · Married on 04/11/2015

My fiance and I hired Jessica as our wedding photographer. She's friendly, has a great upbeat attitude, and professional. She worked with us on price, and allowed us to take away certain services from the package we wanted for cost savings purposes, which really helped with our budget! She also had an assistant on our wedding day, who ended up taking a lot of photos too, so it was like having 2 photographers which was a nice surprise. She arrived on time and made us feel at ease immediately even though it was the first time we met in-person and had only spoken on the phone once before. We have great photos of our wedding day, and happy that she captured all aspects of the weddings with little direction/guidance from us. Would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • KristinaPodol

Kristina · Married on 10/05/2014

Jessica is an amazing photographer to say the least!

I have used her several times. Engagement party, engagement pictures and tadddaaaaa our wedding!

Jessica helped be plan out the day of timeline, from when we should start getting ready, when we could be done getting ready but still have time for fun bridesmaids/groomsmen getting ready mini party to when we should arrive with lots of time to take pictures at the venue. She also reminded me to make a shot list, little things like this that made the day go smoothly, things that your don't think about, she typically brings up! Her experience in wedding helped me plan ours!

What I love about jessicas images are her feminine touch. She quickly see's meaningful moments in time, the perfect lighting and quickly tells you to stand pose bam bam next thing you know it turns out to be your favorite shots! She is great at capturing the split second moment of grandparents crying, parent smiling from ear to ear, guest laughing at a funny toast, the loving and funny quirky- very "us" looks between my husband and myself. She is very focused to the events at the time and captures them all!!!!

Jessica's turn around rate is supper fast, typically within a week we are selecting and then within a few more days looking and reliving the event all over again with her final products. I also love that jessica does not over edit images! They are always very natural, just with a few slight enhancements.

Cant wait to book her again! Thank you Jessica! Very highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Angela · Married on 08/02/2014

I highly recommend Jessica Angeline Photography. I was in need of a new photographer, and Jessica contacted me! The journey we have had together up to this point has been amazing, and I am so thankful that she reached out to me. Today she posted the sneak peek of my wedding to her website, and I couldn't be more happy and excited! The photos on the sneak peek are amazing, and she did a wonderful job capturing our special day. Jessica was very professional, and she always responded to emails in a very timely manor. She made the entire process very easy for me. She even went above and beyond by giving me some fashion tips for our engagement photos, providing mints to my bridal party and me on the wedding day, giving suggestion on places to see in Kauai while we were on our honeymoon, and even getting us some good deals. Jessica is very organized, she arrived and immediately went to work, she dressed professionally and her assistant was amazing. Jessica has a real eye for capturing the special moments, and making you look your best. You can tell she loves what she does, it's all over her face, and definitely comes out in her conversations, and most importantly PHOTOS!!! CHOOSE JESSICA to be your photographer!!! You won't be disappointed! She is amazing and so is her work. I can't wait to see all the rest of the photos, and I will definitely be contacting her in the future for any other photos we want taken!! Thank you Jessica for EVERYTHING!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Jessica Angeline Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Martinez, CA, 94553 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Angeline Photography)