65 Swannanoa Ave, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number

About Jesse Gumucio-Kitt

I am a sustainably minded *photojournalistic* photographer! (Green Certified!) I am so happy to have discovered Asheville! I grew up in So. Cal but am working hard at becoming a mountain woman! (Think rocking chairs on the front porch, mason jars, homeade sauerkraut, medicinal tinctures, and chickens!) I love to travel and have recently traveled with my family (wild young kids included) to Morrocco and back! I run for fun (call me crazy) and tend to win raffles...still haven't won the lottery though! I have a knack for capturing people in moments that are authentic and real and that will make you cry or laugh out loud for years to come! I would love to meet you and have the opportunity to document your day!

9fce31e36d80e2a8 1465568158217 image
9fce31e36d80e2a8 1465568158217 image

45 Reviews for Jesse Gumucio-Kitt

• Allison

Allison Spencer · Married on 08/26/2019

Wonderful experience!

Jesse was great to work with! She put everyone at ease and had great ideas for locations and poses. She also did an excellent job coordinating everyone, we had a lot of different family groupings and several young kids. She made the whole experience easy and stress free. I am so happy with our pictures, they captured our special day perfectly! I highly recommend Jesse for all your photography needs.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Kirsten · Married on 09/08/2018

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Jesse! She was so amazing to work with and her photos were absolutely stunning! She is incredibly creative and talented and she really wanted to make sure that any ideas we had and our personalities were captured in the images. Her fun personality made us, our family, and friends feel so comfortable! We couldn't be happier that we have these amazing memories to last a lifetime and we can't help but smile ever time we look at them!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Erin · Married on 09/02/2018

Jesse was FANTASTIC!! She was so great about conferring with us prior to our big day to really get a good idea of what we liked. She helped us figure out the best time frame to have her at the wedding. She was perfectly prompt and helpful through the entire process! She was direct and helpful when needed and blended into the background when she wanted us to be in the moment! I can’t express how happy we are with Jesse and her wonderful photography!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

• Asheville Event Paintings
    Asheville Event Paintings Wedding Favors

Jesse is an OUTSTANDING photographer. She has a natural eye for composition and color that has been highly developed over years of experience. She really knows how to tell your story in photographs. Not only that, she's one of the nicest and most personable people I know. Having her as your wedding photographer would be like having your best friend do it, if your best friend was one of the top professionals in the business. Jesse has my highest recommendation!

• 65 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, 28806 See on map