Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jen Kroll Photography

Exquisite portrait journalism for the discriminating client.

Follow Jen Kroll Photography on

5 Reviews for Jen Kroll Photography

Mandolynn · Married on 07/07/2012

I loved Jen Kroll from the moment I met her, almost two years before our wedding day. She is so professional, easy going, and really listens to the bride and groom. Not only is she a great person, her work is beyond amazing. What I loved about Jen and Ryan is that they captured not only the big things but the little details. I love the detail shots that they do and it makes it that much more intimate. They went above and beyond on our big day and did anything for a great shot, even in the 104 degree hot July day! We were so comfortable with them, and that to me is so important when picking a photographer. Being able to let loose and be yourself in your wedding photos is a must, and Jen makes you feel so at ease. The family pictures when by so quick and easy with her, and they turned out beautiful. I can't wait to have Jen shoot so many more of our future life events! She is worth every penny and is so much more than just a "wedding photographer." Her love and passion for her work and art that she does shines through in every photo! :)

Sent on 11/01/2012

JENNIFER · Married on 08/29/2009

Jen Kroll is an amazing photographer! Our pictures turned out fantastic. She is terrific at catching the best candid shots, and the "posed" group shots were easy and natural. She has a way of making everyones personality come out in the pictures. Just great! I am still looking forward to getting our album, but I know it is going to be beutiful.
    Jen is easy to work with, and you almost don't know she is there, but she still catches EVERYTHING. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/11/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2007

WOW! That is all we can really say about Jen. She is amazing. She is so much fun to work with and has a way of capturing your wedding so it lives forever. I would hire her again and I still give her the highest recommendation.

Sent on 06/02/2008

Award

• In Any Event
    In Any Event Wedding Planners

There is only one photographer that I go to for high-end event photography. Jen Kroll is, in my opinion, the best photographer in Michigan. She captures emotion like no one I have ever seen. And her soft, romantic, and timeless style is the reason I refer my clients to her. Check out her photos and you will see what I mean. Her artistic ability exceeds expectations time and time again. I am so grateful to work with such a lovely, skilled photographer.

• Coastline Studios
    Coastline Studios Wedding Videographers

Jen Kroll is not only an amazing photographer, but a joy to work with. Jen and I have worked on many weddings and events together, and she is one of the only people I trust to refer people to if I am already booked for photography. Her elegant and high fashion approach to photography makes her photography truly unique and beautiful.