Jean Moree Photography

Boone, North Carolina View map
$925 Most Popular Price

$925 Most Popular Price

INTIMATE WEDDINGS AND ELOPEMENTS. Timeless, sophisticated photography deserving of display.

Jean Moree Photography is an award-winning wedding & portrait photography business located in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina and offers a diverse, high-end product line (that you won’t find just anywhere) that will delight those with discerning taste.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$675

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$925

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Regan Married on 10/28/2017
    I LOVE JEAN! She is great! Just great! At first we couldn't decide if we wanted an elopement or a full wedding, and we even had our friend take our engagement photos and bridal pictures. I was worried we'd be forced to pay for a full package that we didn't need. Not with Jean. She helped us make a customized plan to fit our needs! She was stellar. I am so thankful we had Jean do our photography for our wedding. Not only that, but it rained on our wedding day, and we were to have pictures outside... Jean worked great with calming me down and reassuring me that we'd get great pictures no matter what! And, she was right! Not only that, but she's helping us get some other pictures we couldn't get on our wedding day for a great price! I'd use her again, and recommend her to anyone who asks! You'll love her! She helped make my wedding day so wonderful!
    Breanna Married on 11/05/2016
    Jean definitely delivered!! Her response time made us feel like we were a priority and she was very considerate of all of our requests. She knows each couple is different and does a great job of maintaining a personal relationship with her clients. Her photography style was exactly what we looked for and she excelled with capturing the "moments". With the challenge of remembering the day in full, the photos fill the spaces we may have missed. Jean was wonderful to us. She comes highly recommended.
    Tammy Married on 03/05/2011
    My husband and I are very honored to have such a talented photographer, Jean Moree, photograph our wedding and our engagement pictures. Her work is absolutely stunning. We highly recommend Jean Moree.

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tammy, for taking the time to write this review. I can wait to show you the rest of your wedding photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jamie Benedict Beauty Jamie Benedict Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Awesome photography. Wouldl highly recommend.

A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jean will go the extra mile for her brides and captures amazing images you will cherish for a lifetime of your special day!!!

Metro Custom Cakes Metro Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Jean Moree is one of my preferred vendors. She does an amazing job and is a true professional. Metro Custom Cakes highly recommends Jean Moree Photography.

Home Studio Boone, North Carolina, 28607
Location of (Jean Moree Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding