Loveland, OH 45140 Map · Phone number

About Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry

For over 15 years, I have taken a passionate and creative approach to my work. Working in the personal care industry has shaped me as an artist and has allowed me to meet many different people and experience many different products. I have been honored to work with a variety of lines such as Chanel as a Manager and Regional Makeup Artist, Borghese, H2O Plus and Aveda, concentrating on my career as an Esthetician. I provide airbrush foundation applications which is a must for brides, especially in the summer. I use a variety of products in my kit, everything from Maybelline Great Lash Mascara to Chanel lipstick. I find what works the best no matter the price or the name! If I haven't used it, I won't use it on my clients.

My major concentration for the last 10 years has been in the bridal industry where every encounter allows me to put my brides at ease and enhance the natural beauty that is already present. As an on location makeup artist, I will travel anywhere in the Greater Cincinnati area and will negotiate locations outside the area.

As a Makeup artist, I know preparing with makeup and hair on the wedding day can become hectic for all involved. I welcome the opportunity to work with each and every bride to make her look and feel unique, A day all her own! The biggest comment I get from brides/bridesmaids/mothers is that they are so glad to have had my services. It was more calming and fun!!! Allow yourself that special time to be with your friends and family and enjoy each other without having to feel rushed by going elsewhere.

• Brides & Beauty
amydjwedding4
mariweb1

63 Reviews for Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry

Kayla · Married on 07/30/2016

I would highly, highly recommend Jean to any bride that wants the best make-up artist ever to do her make-up! Jean was amazing, and she is so much fun to work with! I loved getting to know her before the wedding, during practice make-up trials and eye-brow waxing. She is highly flexible with changing appointments, very quick to respond, very professional, and has amazing quality service. 100% 10/10 would recommend always. And she's so positive and hilarious. Which is always a good thing to have around on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/06/2016

There aren't enough positive adjectives to describe Jean and her level of talent. After two previous makeup artists fell through, I was referred to her and boy am I glad things worked out the way that they did. I almost crashed my car after my initial trial because I loved my makeup so much that I kept checking myself out in the mirror...oops! She also did the makeup for my boudoir shoot and was able to tailor my look for the occasion. On my wedding day, her and her assistant Summer were on time, patient, personable, and knowledgable. They made my bridal party look like they were headed for the red carpet, and tailored each makeover to match each girl's age, personality and personal preferences. I had two younger bridesmaids in my wedding and they were able to give them a full face of makeup without making them look cheap or too mature. Additionally, a few days before my wedding my grandmother slipped on ice and suffered severe bruising and a gash in the middle of her forehead. I sent Jean a photo, and she was able to assess the "damage" and came prepared to help my grandmother conceal her injuries. In the end, my grandmother was confident and able to enjoy her day. I would highly recommend Jean to any bride looking for a stress-free, reasonably priced wedding day makeover - be prepared for compliments galore from your guests!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Christy · Married on 08/10/2014

Jean did a beautiful job on the make up for my daughter's wedding. She was willing to come to the house on a Sunday (day of the wedding) at 8:30 a.m. and stayed until 2:30 p.m. doing everyone's make up. She was even willing to work around the girls going to get their hair done at a salon a couple at a time.

The bride had a trial run about a week before the wedding, and was able to give feedback on the look.

Jean provided airbrush foundation for everyone as well as false eyelashes (it definitely makes a difference in the pictures.) She was very responsive to the desires of each person and how they wanted to look. She gave them exactly what they wanted.

We all looked beautiful and the make up stayed on the entire evening. She had the bride, 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmother of the bride, and the mother of the groom.

I would highly recommend her services. She was a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 149.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Depilatories
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Bambino International
    Bambino International Wedding Photographers

Jean is an amazing and talented artist. Always a professional. We love working with her and we would recommend her to any of our brides.

• Queen City DJ's LLC
    Queen City DJ's LLC Wedding DJs

Book Her! One of the best makeup Artist in the City.

• Images by Daniel Michael Photography
    Images by Daniel Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

I had been familiar with Jean and the Entire Folchi Family for some time but had never worked with Jean until this year where it seems we've worked together 5 or 6 times. What I love is that not only is she a truely talented artist, but she presents herself professionally and is always exceptionally personable. All of my couples have loved her! You will too.

• Loveland, 45140 See on map