Dayton, OH 45402 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Makeup & Hair

Simply Makeup & Hair llc is a hair and makeup artist for couples getting married in the Columbus, Ohio area. This artist will create beautiful looks for a couple’s wedding, highlighting their natural beauty through these services rather than trying to cover or overshadow it. Company founder, Haley Bolen, comes from a long line of beauty professionals and works closely with couples to find the perfect look for their wedding day.

Experience
Haley began her beauty career with MAC Cosmetics. During this time, she was simultaneously studying health and human performance at the University of Louisville. She continued working hard at her dream until founding Simply Makeup & Hair llc, where she helps couples love themselves as much as they love each other.

Working with multiple licensed stylists, couples can find the wedding look of their dreams. It all begins with consultations, so that the artists know exactly what it is couples are looking for on their wedding day. Only then can they provide hair and makeup services that will suit a couple’s wedding, personality, and desires. The stylists offer hair and makeup trials before the wedding day, so that couples can be confident in their appearance. When the day arrives, the stylists travel to the location to work with couples on-site for hair and makeup. Hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, textured styling, and updos and styling. Makeup services, for a couple or an entire wedding party, include:

• Airbrush makeup

Simply Makeup & Hair 7
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING! Highly Recommend!

Haley was amazing from the moment I e-mailed her! She was quick to respond to all my questions. She also was great at finalizing details and sending e-mail reminders before upcoming dates. Kim did my bridal party's makeup and I cannot say enough great things about her! She was AMAZING. She did my trial run before my bridal shower, and when I walked in EVERYONE was staring and asking who did my makeup! She was a sweetheart and my bridesmaids loved her. My mom never gets her makeup done and Kim made her look absolutely beautiful! I was worried we wouldn't find someone to travel out to us and wouldn't find someone since we got engaged in September and married in December, but Haley & Kim made it happen! Thanks so much ladies for your talent and professionalism!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Simply Makeup & Hair 8
    Simply Makeup & Hair 9
    Simply Makeup & Hair 10
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/24/2019

Fantastic experience!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Simply Makeup and Hair! From the very beginning, Haley was extremely responsive and very sweet. She kindly connected me with my hairstylist, Chelsea. Chelsea was phenomenal and went above and beyond at the hair trial and on my wedding day. She made me feel comfortable and was adamant about expressing any dislikes because she wants to fulfill your vision. Truly a wonderful experience and 10/10 would encourage all brides to choose Simply Makeup and Hair for their big day!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING talent, professionalism, and experience!

I am so, so happy that I chose Simply Makeup & Hair for my wedding!! From the very beginning, Haley (the owner) was incredibly sweet, very professional, and impressively quick to respond. She answered all my questions immediately, patiently waited as I researched different options before coming back to her, and honored the original discount that she had first offered to me! Such a great deal! In fact, what stood out the most was that I was one person short (11 instead of 12) for having a second artist come out to my location, and she made an exception. So immensely grateful for her flexibility!
    I truly can't say enough about the incredibly talented makeup and hair artists who work for this company!! Carina did my hair and makeup and made me feel so comfortable during my trial from the very beginning. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel absolutely stunning! She is SO talented, SO nice, and did SUCH a perfect job replicating the real thing for the wedding day! Ariel was the other artist who did hair for us on the day of, and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing!! They were the best, and I would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Simply Makeup & Hair 11
    Simply Makeup & Hair 12
    Simply Makeup & Hair 13
    Simply Makeup & Hair 14
    Simply Makeup & Hair 15

Simply Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Makeup & Hair 1
    Complimentary Lashes and Lipgloss
    Book in the month of April and receive complimentary lashes and a touch up gloss.

• SPR Events
    SPR Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Simply Makeup and Hair in May 2013 and can't say enough about how awesome their team was. They came in and went right to work, and were done much quicker than I anticipated, and that's saying a lot considering there were 8 bridesmaids plus the bride to get ready. They became part of the group that morning. It was nice to work with a team that was as time concious as I am. I didn't have to keep running back to their room to make sure they were on schedule. They also stuck around until the group was done taking pictures outside to do any last minute touchups. I highly recommend Simply Makeup & Hair for your wedding!

• Dayton, 45402 See on map