Simply Makeup & Hair llc Reviews

194 Reviews for Simply Makeup & Hair llc

194 Simply Makeup & Hair llc Reviews

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend!

Haley, Kim, and Stephanie were absolutely wonderful. They were professional, attentive, and sweet, not to mention excellent at what they do. Everyone loved the hair and makeup, including those in my wedding party who are usually hard to please. The Simply Makeup and Hair team made my wedding day all the more special with their warmth and friendliness. I highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome team!

HIGHLY recommend! Haley is so organized and responsive (she wasn't actually one of my artists on the day of but who I coordinated with throughout the months before). Stephanie (makeup artist) is AMAZING! She did my makeup at my friend's wedding in June and Haley was able to work it out to where she could also be at my own October wedding. Stephanie is so fun and down to earth, and absolutely incredible at what she does. Chassity was our second artist and was also wonderful! She was very fast at formal hairstyles (that held throughout the night)... and both Stephanie and Chassity were extremely flexible when it came to squeezing in another hair or lash application on the day of / changing my hair style after the trial / asking Stephanie to use some of my own makeup product. The makeup looked beautiful in person and in pictures and lasted all night for all of the girls. So impressed with this team!

Tess · Married on 06/23/2018

Haley was professional and prompt in her responses, as well as flexible when I needed to make scheduling changes for my trial. Chassity was an absolute joy to work with, and so great at what she does! Highly recommend.

Tess · Married on 06/02/2018

Haley was very prompt to reply to me when I was making initial inquiries about wedding hair and makeup. I knew that I preferred working with one person who could do both my hair and makeup, but was otherwise at a complete loss. Haley made me feel at ease, and she connected me to Evan at Evolution Salon in Frankfort, KY. I am head-over-heels with my experience with Evan, and I was appreciative of Simply's business model to have Evan come to me for my trial run and wedding day. I highly recommend working with Simply Makeup & Hair if you, like me, had no idea where to begin when it came to wedding day hair and makeup!!

Simply Makeup & Hair llc 1
    Simply Makeup & Hair llc 2

Ada · Married on 12/16/2017

I enjoyed the trial with Amber. The day of the wedding, Amber and Jamie brought their game. My hair turned out even better than the trial and my girls all looked like princesses!

Simply Makeup & Hair llc 3
    Simply Makeup & Hair llc 4
    Simply Makeup & Hair llc 5

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Simply Makeup & Hair llc are amazing!! From the beginning Haley was quick to answer my emails and answer all of my questions. I did my trial with Chelsea in February and she came right my apartment. She was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. Haley provided a timeline for hair and makeup a month in advance. Chelsea and Ariel were on time and set up by the time my bridesmaids and I arrived. I changed my hairstyle because the weather was extremely warm that day and Chelsea came up with a hairstyle that was 10x better than my trial!! I highly recommend Simply Makeup & Hair because they are amazing at what they do, are beyond professional, and were so much fun to work with!

Marie · Married on 01/01/2017

Haley was such a nice lady overall! Of course her technique was great but her personality, talks with my girls while getting ready, Hale made the prep time fun and exciting. She also gave us some makeup tips and my girls loved it! She was also good with my photographer. I would highly recommend her to any brides!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2016

My hair and makeup was STUNNING! I have very heavy hair and Becki managed to keep it perfectly in place all night! I got the airbrush makeup done as well and it didn't smudge or run at all! Very pleased with how it turned out!

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

These girls are amazing!!! I had Mollie and Erica on my wedding day. They showed up early and were so professional. They fit right in with my group of girlfriends. I felt like I'd known them for years. I was in a wedding a few months before mine and the hair and make up girls were a disaster. So these women were a breath of fresh air. I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout the day. I had the air brush makeup and it lasted all day. Even after getting caught in the rain and humidity. I didn't have to reapply a single time. I highly recommend this company. Haley, the owner, responded to every email I sent within hours. She was very nice and helpful.

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2016

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. They came right to our hotel room. They stayed on time and were flexible with whatever we asked. I would highly recommend them!

I had my hair and makeup done by Christine from Simply Makeup & Hair and she was amazing! Chelsea did all of my bridesmaids makeup, and Christine did their hair. We had three extra applications at the last minute and she was able to squeeze them in without a problem. They were able to do seven peoples hair/ makeup and finished an hour and a half earlier than planned. Their work was amazing! I will definitely be using them again. My sister has already planned on using her, as well as one other bridesmaid. Christine was able to duplicate any picture that we showed her. I was unable to do a trail run due to being out of town and she did better than I could have asked for on the day of.

Concetta · Married on 06/17/2016

Wonderful, wonderful services!! My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous and our hair and makeup stayed beautiful all day long!! Christina was fast and amazing! Not only did our hair and makeup look amazing, but she was so professional and speedy that we had plenty of time to relax before the actual ceremony! Can not recommend highly enough!!

• kristinh528

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to have the makeup artists come to you. It took off so much of the stress of the day. The price was affordable for the service that we receive. If you are on the fence about getting one, I highly recommend that you do. Huge shout out to Amber! She was AMAZING! I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and everyone keeps telling me I was the most beautiful bride they've ever seen. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, I give all the credit to her. She was top notch, flexible, and timely! I was so happy with her service. I felt absolutely beautiful and confident on my wedding day. My makeup lasted way after the night ended without even getting shiny (I'm a very oily person). I don't know how she did it but she has some extreme talent. I had a girl at my wedding come up to me to specifically tell me how on point my makeup was. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and each one of them said they felt beautiful. Amber did my hair as well and it was stunning. I was so in love with it! We were also very happy with the hairstylist for my bridesmaids/mothers, Jamie. She was so sweet and did such a lovely job on their hair. I let the girls do what they want but wanted a common theme to them. I wanted a braid in each of their hair. She did a great job incorporating that into each one. They all liked their hairstyles, although different, they flowed. I will always remember that night and how thankful I am to these two ladies! <3

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2016

Chelsea was wonderful and listened to what I wanted, and what I wanted changed from the trial to have on my wedding day. The makeup lasted all day, but I didn't even feel like I was wearing any because it wasn't caked on or anything. I definitely recommend them!

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Mollie was so incredibly sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with. She always responded quickly to any communications, and at the hair and makeup trial, she worked with me to tweak the initial hairstyle until it was exactly what I envisioned. I met up with a friend after the trial, and she was amazed at how natural the makeup looked!

A week or so before the wedding, I received a detailed breakdown of everyone's appointment times, and two days before the wedding, Mollie was kind enough to add a last-minute hair request from my mother-in-law to the schedule. The day of the wedding, she showed up at the house right on time and expertly moved through everyone's hair and makeup so that we were all ready to go when the limo arrived. It was so relaxing being able to have everyone get ready at the house and not have to run around at a salon. Finally, the airbrush makeup was flawless and both my hair and makeup stayed put from 11 a.m. until the evening ended at midnight!

I'm from Ohio, but have lived out of state for the last six years. Because of this, I didn't have a local hair/makeup person to refer back to for my wedding day. I did some research online and came across Simply Hair & Makeup. They have a great website/social media, and endless positive reviews. After pricing out several places, they seemed very comparable and didn't tack on a lot of little charges (travel fee, eyelash fee, late booking fee, etc.). I didn't even contact SH&M until close to a month before the wedding. This didn't phase them in the least and I quickly booked a trial. Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication and Haley and I ended up in different cities at the scheduled trial time. Haley was extremely apologetic, and quickly rescheduled. The trial itself went great, and I really felt like Haley listened to and understood any preferences and changes I wanted to make. They were on time the day of the wedding, and we even ended hair and makeup well ahead of schedule. Haley and Ariel were both so sweet. I'd definitely recommend SM&H!

Chelsea · Married on 12/13/2015

Haley was amazing! I had 4 unfortunate hair trials before I found her. It seemed that no would could do my hair the way I envisioned it for my wedding. BUT SHE DID IT EXACTLY THE WAY I PICTURED IT. Not only did she do my wedding hair, which was absolutely perfect, she also did all of my bridesmaids. They showed her a picture of what they wanted, and she was able to do each bridesmaid in 30 minutes! She is amazing and I would highly recommended her!

Kathryn · Married on 11/21/2015

Haley and Brook did such an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids and moms hair and makeup. We threw in an extra hair design at the last minute and they worked their magic to 'make it work'. They arrived right on time in the early hours of my wedding day and work tirelessly with a smile. I would highly recommend them to any friend, family member or fellow bride to be :)

• Y

Yelena · Married on 11/14/2015

Haley was sent to me from the heavens. I had hair and makeup services set up and it fell through about 4 weeks before the wedding. Haley swooped in and took care of everything. She got me in for a trial appointment right away and blew me away with the fantastic job she did. She was super easy to communicate with and was in general just a joy to be around. She's a super warm and kind person and was extraordinarily easy to work with her. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and the ladies in the wedding party were absolutely beautiful as well. I would recommend her wholeheartedly and without hesitation to anyone needing hair and makeup for their special event.

My make and hair trial was great, and we decided pretty early on what type of hairdo I wanted and how I wanted my makeup to look. She went out of her way to find very light brown fake lashes for me (I am a ginger, and my eyelashes are naturally white - not so great for the camera!), and even though they were not my cup of tea, she did them very well and my pictures look great! She was completely on time for my wedding day appointment, and made sure my hair was going to stay in place during all the dancing! I couldn't have been happier, because I never do my hair and makeup - this was an essential part of my day!

Emma · Married on 07/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about these ladies! Hailey and Mollie were so sweet and easy to work with. They took everyone's wants and needs into consideration and made sure everyone was happy before leaving.

Kristyn · Married on 07/25/2015

Haley was amazing! So helpful, friendly, kind, and patient!

I love Simply Makeup and Hair. These wonderful ladies did mine and my bridal party's makeup and hair for my big day. They were the nicest, kindest, and most professional ladies I have met. Plus they made me and my girl's look and feel so beautiful on the wedding day. I had Sarah and she was everything I could have asked for. What an awesome lady with such a sweet personality, and she has a wonderful talent in the beauty area. I would recommend Simply over and over again!

• User5198658 · 2+ years ago

I am completely blown away by the Simply Makeup and Hair team! From the service to the price - this is the complete package! Haley was incredibly attentive, responded to all of my initial questions right away and made the whole process so easy.

Holly did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is the sweetest person and I can't imagine anyone else I'd want to spend my wedding morning with! The wedding was a fairy tale and she made me look and feel like a princess... and everything was still perfectly in place 12 hours later! Anyone who has the chance to work with Holly is truly so lucky. She is the BEST!

Chassity and Christi did hair & makeup for my bridesmaids - while these girls are already the most beautiful I have ever known, they looked absolutely magnificent on my wedding day :)

THANK YOU!!