134 Holly Dr, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About JCM ENTERTAINMENT

Thank you for taking an interest in JCM ENTERTAINMENT. We are a locally owned and operated Mobile Disc Jockey Service, based in Swedesboro/Woolwich Twp., NJ. We provide professional Mobile Disc Jockey services to the tri-state area (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware). Our Disc Jockeys have the experience that counts when performing at Weddings, Corporate Events, PROMS/School Dances, Sweet 16 parties, Clubs/Taverns, Fundraisers, Birthday parties and other events. Our company provides professional, high energy entertainment. We specialize in providing great music song selection whether it's a night of great music from the past to all of days hottest sounds for a Prom/sweet 16 or any special event! With our computerized system, requests are accessed in seconds all in 100% digital sound quality.

We look forward to the opportunity to show you what our company can do for you. Please browse our website, If you would like more information or would like to set up a meeting, please contact us. Let us show you what a real entertainment company is! By choosing JC Music Entertainment you can rest assured that your upcoming event will be a total success!

JCMusicEntertainment1
Reception
Reception
Bridial Party
Bridial Party
JCM ENTERTAINMENT
Dancing to the music of JC Music Entertainment DJs.
Dancing to the music of JC Music Entertainment DJs.
JCMusicEntertainment1

3 Reviews for JCM ENTERTAINMENT

Shannon · Married on 10/02/2010

JC Music Entertainment was the best decision my husband and I made. Joe had people on the dance floor all night. At our wedding we had about an hour set back with the limo driver, you would have never known it, he did a great job of catching us up and keeping us right on time. I would recommended JC Entertainment to all you brides looking for the perfect DJ.

Sent on 11/04/2010

david · Married on 07/31/2010

Great choice ofmusic got everybody movin would strongly suggerst to all friends

Sent on 08/07/2010

Gina · Married on 06/12/2010

We had a very pleasant experience working with JC Musice Entertainment. I found picking songs to be one of the most time consuming and overwhelming tasks of the planning process. But, JC Music Entertainment was very understanding and helpful in trying to accomplish that. I was really stressin' by that time.

I thought they were very professional and did a great job with the music. Another plus was that they take some pictures, and give u a cd later. I really appreciated that captured alot of "candid" pictures, and some shots that i do not even have from my photographer. I thought that was a nice added touch. I would definitely hire them again for another event.

Sent on 08/13/2010

JCM ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JCM ENTERTAINMENT 1
    PROMO - "Keep to Music Going"
    1.0 HOUR FREE MUSIC WITH A 4.0 HOUR MIN. BOOKING!! CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.....

• 134 Holly Dr Swedesboro, 08085 See on map
    9AM - 5PM (Evenings by appointments only)