Jazz It-Up Productions

WEDDING 6

290 Reviews for Jazz It-Up Productions

Estella K · Married on 12/09/2018

Father of the bride!

Ariel was the day-of coordinator-DJ for my daughter's wedding in December. Hiring her for the job was absolutely one of the best things we did! She met with me, my daughter and her fiance about a month before the wedding and she went through every aspect of the wedding; not only getting basic information but taking the time to get to know the bride and groom and finding out their expectations and hopes for their wedding day. I felt from that moment on that we were in the best of hands! The wedding was at a church in Hood River and the reception was at a hotel that I wont mention here. We had family that travelled from out of town, so there it was huge that everything was taken care of with the music and we didn't have to stress. We never did. It was not lost on me during the whole event that her expertise and attention to detail were the reason that I was free to enjoy being mother-of-the-bride. Honestly, the only thing I had to worry about was getting my husband, daughter and the bridal party to the church on time, which was easy since we had hired a limo for that, and of course Ariel had suggested the perfect company to go with. I didn't find out until after the wedding that there were a couple of minor "glitches" that had been so well taken care of that I didn't even know that they had happened. Hotel (cough cough) Ariel has a very friendly, bubbly personality and exudes the confidence that she knows how to make your wedding a truly stress-free event and I highly recommend her for the job! I'm sure Aaron would do just as great for anyone. Man, they are turning this ship around. Give Jazz It-Up a try!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Regina · Married on 08/18/2018

It was great

After seeing Jazz It-Up Productions at a bridal show we decided to go book them. I found their prices to be fair. We hired them for uplighting, for our ceremony and DJ and MC for our reception. We really liked their professionalism and asked them to MC our wedding. From the beginning they made us feel at ease and I knew for sure they were going to make our wedding a hit. The day of the wedding they came dress nicely and had everything set up on time. A lot of our guest told us how great the music was and how great the MC was. I'm really glad we went with them since they made our wedding amazing.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Danny · Married on 12/03/2017

WOW, SO MUCH FUN! My wife hired the DJ part and what an awesome job she did. This was a friendly group to work with. All of our wishes happened just as promised. They even brought a bouncy house for all of the kids. I know a strange thing at a wedding but we had about 35 kids at the reception and it's a small town. We all know each other and wanted this to be fun for all..
    Thank you Jazz It Up fot such a great wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jazz It-Up Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 699.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jazz It-Up Productions 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Roland Salas Photography Wedding Photographers

Aaron with Jazz it up Productions is truly amazing. He and his company DJ'd at my wedding and helped us capture exactly the mood and setting we were looking for. They took requests from everyone and also had an amazing selection of both new and old music. Booking Jazz it up for your events is a perfect choice. If you need good music that will create an awesome and fun atmosphere they should be your number one choice.

• Purple Lilly Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Sam at Jazz It-Up this weekend at the Tabor wedding at Mcmenamins. He did an amazing job, he was on top of the timeline and announcements. He did a great job of judging the temperature of the room and kept everyone dancing all night. I was very impressed and I hope I get to work with him again.

• Portland Portland, OR, 97224 See on map
    8443529948 (1) (Phone number)
    Office Open: Monday - Friday 11 AM - 11 PM Office Closed: Saturday - Sunday Event Hours: 24-Hours
    Location of (Jazz It-Up Productions)