Portland, OR 97216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About DJ Crum

A detail oriented and talented wedding DJ based in Portland, DJ Crum is dedicated to executing your musical vision for a fun and lively love story celebration. Born and raised in Portland, DJ Crum uses a diverse range of music and creates a personalized experience for each couple. He listens to your ideas, style and thoughts, giving you the best, personalized experience. With over 13 years of experience as a DJ and MC, you are in good hands with DJ Crum!

DJ Crum specializes in a wide range of music genres to ensure each couple's music tastes are accommodated. This includes Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40. In addition, this DJ offers the following services:

• Consultation

85 Reviews for DJ Crum

• Story

Story · Married on 11/10/2018

Definitely hire DJ Crum!

DJ Crum (Spencer) was incredible! We were planning from Dallas and getting married in Portland, and Spencer accommodated us by doing all of our communications through phone and email. Throughout everything, he was very professional, super flexible, and even helped guide us by giving us a music template to fill out for the ceremony and reception!

Spencer is super open to whatever your day's needs are -- my brothers decided to (very last-minute) choreograph a dance to the Donkey Kong Rap after their toast, and Spencer found the song and had it queued up right on time! Everyone loved it.

He's great to work with, his services are a terrific value, and he as a person exudes so much cool energy it's insane -- exactly what you want in a DJ! We'd pick him a hundred times over, easily. :)

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2018

AMAZING! 10 out of 10!!

Spencer was amazing! Our first meet up, I got really good vibes and decided we had to go with him! Best decision ever! He is one of the sweetest guys I have met! I gave him a couple genres and the mix was on point! We had a great time and danced to the very last second! 10 out of 10 would hire again!

DJ Crum FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Crum 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Lakeside Gardens
    Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

I am a wedding coordinator at Lakeside Gardens and also a newly engaged 27 year old. At planning meetings with my brides their mom's will often ask me: "Who would YOU choose for a DJ if it were YOUR wedding?" I am happy to say that DJ CRUM is on this short list. Spencer is the whole deal: he is professional in appearance and communication, he plays an awesome mix of music that gets everyone dancing, he was helpful beyond his job description, and he has excellent emcee skills. Oh, and I should mention he is affordable. I have seen plenty of awkward DJs that get on the mic too often and go on and on and try and steal the spotlight. Spencer is NOT THAT GUY. He has just the right amount of presence at a wedding and keeps things flowing beautifully. Two thumbs up! I will be contacting Spencer when I get around to planning my own wedding! :-)

• Altar Ego Weddings
    Altar Ego Weddings Wedding Officiants

We met at, A Classic Affair Bridal Show at Gray Gables Tea Party! Great Family. Elizabeth, Altar Ego Weddings

• Portland, OR 97216 See on map