DJ Crum

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

A detail oriented and talented wedding DJ based in Portland, DJ Crum is dedicated to executing your musical vision for a fun and lively love story celebration. Born and raised in Portland, DJ Crum uses a diverse range of music and creates a personalized experience for each couple. He listens to your ideas, style and thoughts, giving you the best, personalized experience. With over 13 years of experience as a DJ and MC, you are in good hands with DJ Crum!

DJ Crum specializes in a wide range of music genres to ensure each couple's music tastes are accommodated. This includes Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40. In addition, this DJ offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • One event per day
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 06/25/2022

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

Spencer is without a doubt the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced, and we feel so grateful that he was at ours. I really appreciated his professionalism, prompt communication, and ability to pivot quickly when we had some last-minute schedule changes. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a wedding DJ in the Portland area!
    Cheyenne T. Married on 06/12/2022

My Experience with DJ Crum

I emailed this vendor and we ended up getting someone who worked with DJ Crum. His name was Mark. He was professional and did his job, we were looking for someone who would stay in the background during our moments and who would do the announcements. I’m happy to say that is exactly what we got.
  • Alison
    Alison V. Married on 02/09/2022

Best DJ Ever!

We first heard Spencer at my cousin's wedding where we were immediately drawn to the background music he was playing during dinner. Combined with the way he got people dancing after, we knew we wanted him for our wedding. He was once again beyond amazing, even for our COVID micro-wedding. The way he reads the guests and changes his music to flow with the vibe of the group is incredible. He was also super helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. We highly recommend using him for your wedding or event!

DJ Crum's reply:

Alison and Alec, it was a joy to serve you both and I'm grateful we were able to beat COVID for a day. You brought a dance crew for the ages and it was a privilege to serve you and your loved ones.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Lakeside Gardens Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

I am a wedding coordinator at Lakeside Gardens and also a newly engaged 27 year old. At planning meetings with my brides their mom's will often ask me: "Who would YOU choose for a DJ if it were YOUR wedding?" I am happy to say that DJ CRUM is on this short list. Spencer is the whole deal: he is professional in appearance and communication, he plays an awesome mix of music that gets everyone dancing, he was helpful beyond his job description, and he has excellent emcee skills. Oh, and I should mention he is affordable. I have seen plenty of awkward DJs that get on the mic too often and go on and on and try and steal the spotlight. Spencer is NOT THAT GUY. He has just the right amount of presence at a wedding and keeps things flowing beautifully. Two thumbs up! I will be contacting Spencer when I get around to planning my own wedding! :-)

Altar Ego Weddings Altar Ego Weddings Wedding Officiants

We met at, A Classic Affair Bridal Show at Gray Gables Tea Party! Great Family. Elizabeth, Altar Ego Weddings

Portland, 97216
Location of (DJ Crum)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding