Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PARADOX PRODUCTIONS

Oregon's #1 Awarded DJ... AMAZING WEDDINGS!!

Let's face it, your DJ can make or break your wedding. That’s why when we say, “paradox” we mean this is your chance to work with a DJ that is exactly what you’re looking for. Paradox DJs pride ourselves in providing a modern style service, blended seamlessly with the highest levels of professionalism and talent. Whether making announcements, coordinating the flow of events, or packing your dance floor, our goal is to inspire moments that become memories of a lifetime. We accomplish this through a musical soundtrack and warm personality, custom designed as an expression of your love to for your closest friends and family.

What's included?...

- Professional DJ

- Master of Ceremonies

- Ceremony sound system

- Reception sound system

- Lapel microphone

- Wireless microphone

- Dance lights

Oregon's #1 Award Winning DJ Service!

DJpdx.com

One Event Per Day (6)
Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

Our daughter used these services and he was quite good and conscientious! Not sloppy or dorky as some djs can be. He was great with our young granddaughters and other children. But, he worked well with us older folks too. He kept the energy going and had some really great ways to involve a large crowd of people.

Profile Picture Debby, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ RPM (Ryan) was so great for our wedding day. A few months before our wedding we found out our original DJ (from another company) wouldn't be able to make it and we were left looking for a new DJ. We heard from Paradox Productions right away and were directed to DJ RPM. He was able to meet with us near our home that same week which we really appreciated. We did not want to do a lot of traditional wedding things and we wanted to make sure we wouldn't have a DJ that tried to push group dances, etc. Ryan was very receptive to everything that we wanted and really connected with my fiance over music. He was always very responsive and easy to get ahold of and was very patient as we took forever to figure out our music.

He also was able to cut down our songs for our parent dances into a good length without making the song sound cut off - he even was able to cut out all of the inappropriate parts of the Tupac song that my fiance chose for his first dance, without us even asking him to do - he sent it over the week before to make sure it was okay and it was perfect! He was so helpful the whole way through the process and was a great emcee for the night. We really appreciated all of his help and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had Justin from Paradox DJ our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was so much more than a DJ he was almost a second wedding planner! Where his services were not cheap, it was worth every penny. Our ceremony was on a dock over a river with speed boats and guests came up to me and told me it was the first ceremony where they heard every word. The reception was amazing and he kept people on the dance floor the entire time. AMAZING I can't say enough.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

PARADOX PRODUCTIONS Pricing

220x220 sq 1426351873018
220x220 sq 1426351963782 portland wedding photographer 023

3 VIDEOS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
When my couples have told me that they hired Paradox Productions for their wedding I have been known to squeal. That is because I know it's going to be a fun reception with engaged guests and no lull between events. In my 12 years in the wedding industry I've seen it all and Paradox is hands down the best at what they do. You will not see an empty dance floor nor will you see bored guests sitting around tables- what you will see is a party that won't stop from start to finish!

I worked with Justin Babbitt at a wedding winter of 2015 and he was wonderful to work with! As a coordinator, the majority of my interactions throughout the event is with the DJ. We had a few miscommunications at the beginning of the day, but they were quickly sorted out because of our dedication to make sure we were on the same page to best serve our bride and groom. Working with Paradox throughout the rest of the evening was a breeze. Justin knew exactly what he was doing, as he cultivated an incredible atmosphere for a great dance party!

What's not to love about the Paradox Productions crew!? This is someone who even the event staff love listening to their mixes. It's always the perfect song! They really know how to get everyone on the dance floor, but (almost) more importantly they know how a wedding runs. It can be tricky directing a wedding reception, but that is a key aspect of a good wedding DJ. You can always count on Paradox to be there and make sure things are running smoothly. Thanks for all the great receptions!

Paradox Productions is a great team of Dj's. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to spice up their event.

Paradox is one of those rare DJ's that truly MAKE your party! The entire team loves what they do and are very talented at capturing the moments of an event. They have the knack for knowing just what to play to keep people on the dancefloor - we have never done an event with them where the dancefloor empties!!

134 PROS I KNOW