Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PARADOX PRODUCTIONS

Oregon's #1 Awarded DJ... AMAZING WEDDINGS!!

Let's face it, your DJ can make or break your wedding. That’s why when we say, “paradox” we mean this is your chance to work with a DJ that is exactly what you’re looking for. Paradox DJs pride ourselves in providing a modern style service, blended seamlessly with the highest levels of professionalism and talent. Whether making announcements, coordinating the flow of events, or packing your dance floor, our goal is to inspire moments that become memories of a lifetime. We accomplish this through a musical soundtrack and warm personality, custom designed as an expression of your love to for your closest friends and family.

What's included?...

- Professional DJ

- Master of Ceremonies

- Ceremony sound system

- Reception sound system

- Lapel microphone

- Wireless microphone

- Dance lights

Oregon's #1 Award Winning DJ Service!

DJpdx.com

One Event Per Day (6)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

We had the pleasure of working with DJ RPM of Paradox Productions for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and quick to respond to all of our questions leading up to the day of our wedding. On our wedding day he came and setup up all of the equipment and was very professional in helping us MC and keeping on schedule with our timeline. We would highly recommend DJ RPM and Paradox Productions!

Profile Picture Tri, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Justin to DJ at our annual fundraiser--he was professional and communicative throughout the process and his user account set-up makes the whole planning process a breeze! We ended up integrating a trivia game into the evening the day before the event and Justin was happy to flex with us and get it done--everyone had a blast.

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband's family owns a wedding venue and we used to live on the property. As a result, we have experienced many weddings and heard countless DJ's. With that in mind, I was blown away by Justin and Paradox Productions. Many of those weddings I watched from my kitchen window and listened to all night were lacking the energy and cohesiveness Justin created.

Not only is Justin friendly and welcoming, he also put me at ease by explaining how he makes sure he is in sync with the rest of my vendors to ensure that the flow of our wedding was smooth. This may sound like a no brainer but trust me, it is a skill and requires attention to detail. Attention to detail that Justin has!

Throughout my wedding as well as afterwards, I was approached by my guests telling me how great our DJ was. My Uncle even went up to Justin at the end of the night to tell him how wonderful the music was from the time guests started arriving, through the ceremony, cocktail hour and the entire reception.

With everything a bride and groom have to worry about when planning a wedding, this does not have to be one of them. Do yourself a favor and book Paradox Productions so you can cross it off your to do list. I can not thank Justin enough!!

Profile Picture Greg and Allie, 1/28/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1426351873018
220x220 sq 1426351963782 portland wedding photographer 023

3 VIDEOS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
When my couples have told me that they hired Paradox Productions for their wedding I have been known to squeal. That is because I know it's going to be a fun reception with engaged guests and no lull between events. In my 12 years in the wedding industry I've seen it all and Paradox is hands down the best at what they do. You will not see an empty dance floor nor will you see bored guests sitting around tables- what you will see is a party that won't stop from start to finish!

I worked with Justin Babbitt at a wedding winter of 2015 and he was wonderful to work with! As a coordinator, the majority of my interactions throughout the event is with the DJ. We had a few miscommunications at the beginning of the day, but they were quickly sorted out because of our dedication to make sure we were on the same page to best serve our bride and groom. Working with Paradox throughout the rest of the evening was a breeze. Justin knew exactly what he was doing, as he cultivated an incredible atmosphere for a great dance party!

What's not to love about the Paradox Productions crew!? This is someone who even the event staff love listening to their mixes. It's always the perfect song! They really know how to get everyone on the dance floor, but (almost) more importantly they know how a wedding runs. It can be tricky directing a wedding reception, but that is a key aspect of a good wedding DJ. You can always count on Paradox to be there and make sure things are running smoothly. Thanks for all the great receptions!

Paradox Productions is a great team of Dj's. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to spice up their event.

Paradox is one of those rare DJ's that truly MAKE your party! The entire team loves what they do and are very talented at capturing the moments of an event. They have the knack for knowing just what to play to keep people on the dancefloor - we have never done an event with them where the dancefloor empties!!

134 PROS I KNOW