Nearby Vendors to Consider

Oregon's #1 Awarded DJ... AMAZING WEDDINGS!!

Let's face it, your DJ can make or break your wedding. That’s why when we say, “paradox” we mean this is your chance to work with a DJ that is exactly what you’re looking for. Paradox DJs pride ourselves in providing a modern style service, blended seamlessly with the highest levels of professionalism and talent. Whether making announcements, coordinating the flow of events, or packing your dance floor, our goal is to inspire moments that become memories of a lifetime. We accomplish this through a musical soundtrack and warm personality, custom designed as an expression of your love to for your closest friends and family.

What's included?...

- Professional DJ

- Master of Ceremonies

- Ceremony sound system

- Reception sound system

- Lapel microphone

- Wireless microphone

- Dance lights

Oregon's #1 Award Winning DJ Service!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (6)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

Justin was great. He kept the music moving and the dance floor full for my daughter's sweet 16. She said he should be the DJ for all their school dances. He was that good. I also ordered the photo booth, uplighting, and gobo. It was easy and I only had to get a cake and photographer for the rest. We had a great time thanks to Justin. Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture janelle, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

Justin really went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. From the moment we sat down with him we felt at ease and taken care of. His attention to detail is impeccable and he's so fun to work with. The whole wedding ran so smoothly with Justin as our DJ and I received SO many complements from guests on how much they enjoyed and appreciated his presence throughout the ceremony and reception. Justin even stepped in when our caterers weren't taking care of us - got us our food and drinks and made sure we had champagne during the toast. Justin truly has a passion for his work and it really shows. I can't say enough good things about him. We are beyond happy with the services he provided.

Profile Picture Joclyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Paradox DJ’d our wedding on 9/16. I sought a number of DJs including paradox productions based on average reviews. After meeting with Justin, the decision for us was clear. His style and professionalism were very polished but his willingness to accommodate our vision and contribute to it was what we loved about him. While planning the ceremony, Justin was so responsive in helping me mix tracks and creat our unique atmosphere. Justin has an awesome ability to blend different tracks together and that was one of things we are still receiving compliments about now- over a month later. Justin mic’d the officiant and had our custom gobo lighting set up -he clearly had no issues setting up for the event which is so nice from a planning perspective. Between that and his gift for riffing off our photographer, there was no question that he had every ounce of experience we needed for our wedding. We had given Justin some suggestions for the feel of the music for the guest arrivals, and when it came time to accept guests, he chose a great variety that perfectly reflected what we were going for. During the ceremony, he didn’t miss a cue- the songs he helped me customize were a hit! Afterward at the reception, we had our grand entrance and it was positively electric.Justin managed the crowd so well during the entire reception, drawing people back in with his remarkable remixing ability, his selection, and the energy he created through different tempos and classic song choices. I absolutely recommend DJ paradox to anyone who values the importance of good music at a wedding. For us, his service took a good wedding and made it great.

Photo of PARADOX PRODUCTIONS in Portland, OR - Best Day Ever!
Profile Picture Dan, 9/16/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1426351939964 newlywed trivia shoe game
220x220 sq 1426351945535 paradox productions 2
220x220 sq 1426351873018
220x220 sq 1426351963782 portland wedding photographer 023

When my couples have told me that they hired Paradox Productions for their wedding I have been known to squeal. That is because I know it's going to be a fun reception with engaged guests and no lull between events. In my 12 years in the wedding industry I've seen it all and Paradox is hands down the best at what they do. You will not see an empty dance floor nor will you see bored guests sitting around tables- what you will see is a party that won't stop from start to finish!

I worked with Justin Babbitt at a wedding winter of 2015 and he was wonderful to work with! As a coordinator, the majority of my interactions throughout the event is with the DJ. We had a few miscommunications at the beginning of the day, but they were quickly sorted out because of our dedication to make sure we were on the same page to best serve our bride and groom. Working with Paradox throughout the rest of the evening was a breeze. Justin knew exactly what he was doing, as he cultivated an incredible atmosphere for a great dance party!

What's not to love about the Paradox Productions crew!? This is someone who even the event staff love listening to their mixes. It's always the perfect song! They really know how to get everyone on the dance floor, but (almost) more importantly they know how a wedding runs. It can be tricky directing a wedding reception, but that is a key aspect of a good wedding DJ. You can always count on Paradox to be there and make sure things are running smoothly. Thanks for all the great receptions!

Paradox Productions is a great team of Dj's. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to spice up their event.

Paradox is one of those rare DJ's that truly MAKE your party! The entire team loves what they do and are very talented at capturing the moments of an event. They have the knack for knowing just what to play to keep people on the dancefloor - we have never done an event with them where the dancefloor empties!!

2nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97204   See On Map
503-974-8553 (phone)
Mon.-Thur. (9am - 6pm) Fri. (9am - 3pm)