Paradox Productions Reviews

235 Reviews for Paradox Productions

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Getting married on 04/19/2022

Hi Everyone,

Justin (DJ Paradox) was my wedding DJ. He was amazing! He played all of the music I asked for, and more. I am a huge 90's music fan, and I think all of my friends and family are too; they were dancing ALL night! Justin really knows how to mix any song, no matter if it's a country song, he can turn it into a hip hop mix!

He also served as my MC. He was there from the start of the wedding and played music during the ceremony and the lighting of the unity candle. It was all perfect.

I recommend Justin to anyone and everyone. He made my wedding night amazing. I wish I could do it all over again!

Thanks, Justin!

Tiff & Nick :)

Sent on 10/23/2013

Patti L. · Getting married on 02/01/2022

Fun times were had by all! Thank you

All ages, all personalities....we all had a blast and fun times!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 04/03/2021

It doesn't get any better than this!

Justin is the epitome of professionalism, creativity, and talent. He had everything covered from day one and we could not have been happier with having him part of our wedding day. During the planning process he was clear and concise, giving us the perfect balance of constructive recommendations and freedom in the details of the day. On our wedding day he went above and beyond with little details like playing personalized songs after each of the toasts (on the fly!) and keeping the energy up on the dance floor through the night. His ability to read a crowd and play the right song is so impressive, and countless people commented on how great he was. We are so grateful for all of Justin’s hard work to make our day such a special one. Thank you, Justin!!

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Thejazzminl

Jazzmin · Married on 11/08/2019

Incredible. Just Incredible.

Quite possible the one who made our wedding literally HAPPEN. This DJ is amazing. He kept the crowd alive, got even our grandparents out on the floor. He is charismatic, fun, and knows how to read the room. He even listened into our vows and heard what our “song” was, and surprised us with it halfway through the reception!! Absolutely incredible. You will not regret hiring Paradox!

Sent on 11/28/2019

A. Rath · Married on 10/17/2019

Great energy

Saw the Dj at a friends wedding! He had great energy and knows how to keep the crowd going!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Shelby M. · Married on 09/12/2019

Wedding DJ

Words cannot express how amazing DJ Paradox was! He truly created the life of the party for our wedding. He spent lots of time working with us and figuring out how to best meet our needs. He even collaborated with my husband to work in a surprise song without my knowing. I would recommend Paradox Productions for any function. Justin is professional and very talented at what he does. With all the chaos of having a wedding he really took the stress off of us by taking reins on the flow of things. Forever grateful for making our special day magical!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Kanae · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing DJ!

Justin was our DJ at the wedding for both the ceremony and reception and he was amazing! I had zero knowledge about DJ services, types of equipment and lighting... But Justin was able to talk me through everything, and he is very familiar with the venue location I have selected so he knew how many sound systems I should have as well as uplighting. And most importantly, he kept the reception fun all night! I am super happy that I went with Justin & Paradox Productions; highly recommended!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Paradox Productions's reply:

Thank you Kanae! What a wonderful wedding. I loved working with you and am so glad you were happy with how everything turned out! Congratulations.
  • Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 08/16/2019

Fabulous DJ!

We hired Justin/Paradox Productions to DJ our wedding reception and he was fabulous. He was great to work with and did an amazing job! We were specifically interested in finding a DJ who could mix videos in addition to songs so that we could have a music video dance party, which Justin said he would be happy to do. He did a fantastic job and the video dance party was very bit as fun as we hoped it would be! Our guests really loved it, and we loved working with Justin. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Paradox Productions's reply:

Thank you Amanda! This was such a cool wedding to be a part of. I can only hope I get to mix videos again soon, what a highlight. Thank you for trusting Paradox Productions with your special day. Cheers to your new life together!
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 08/03/2019

The Best DJ!

Photo credit: Olivia Strohm Photography

Sent on 09/15/2019

Paradox Productions's reply:

Hi Katie! It was my absolute pleasure!! You are a wonderful couple and your friends and family are rockstars! Your kind words touch my heart and I am so thankful we had the opportunity to collaborate on your special day. Haha, so glad you like to "toast" songs!! Cheers to your new life together!
  • Patience

Patience · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic!

We choose Justin from the team at Paradox Productions because we were so impressed with how knowledgeable, professional and personable he was. His package included a photobooth and custom monogram and he was available 24/7 - always responding to emails within hours - sometimes minutes

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Noel

Noel D. · Married on 04/26/2019

DJ Paradox is awesome!!

DJ Paradox absolutely crushed it at our wedding!!!! We had somewhat of a unique musical situation where we wanted to play Bollywood, Latino, and English music at our wedding and DJ Paradox worked with us to make our wedding reception a party that no one will forget! DJ paradox kept the party/dancing going all night. His skill at mixing music and feeling the energy of the crowd is un-paralleled. He seamlessly moved from song to song and made sure the energy was just right!! From day one his communication was awesome; he regularly emailed and quickly replied to emails. He even met with us in person a few times as well. He made the night perfect. He was very respectful and definitely worked with us to incorporate all the things we wanted to do at our reception, including a choreographed dance!!! DJ Paradox is a highly skilled DJ and MC; he is creative, respectful, and a ton of fun we recommend him 100%!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Kathryn V. · Married on 12/05/2018

Decade Long Client - Would 100% Recommend!

Paradox Productions is one of the best in the business. Justin has been the DJ at our nonprofit's annual gala for almost a decade, and we receive consistent feedback from our attendees about his music, tech, and presentation. In addition to their talent and professionalism, Justin and his crew are kind, problem-solvers, supportive, and fun to be around. Justin also goes above and beyond for nonprofits like ours with his attention to detail, acknowledgement of our purpose and mission, and provides ideas to help us raise the most money possible. He is multifaceted in his emcee, paddle-raise/program support, and DJ skills, and I would recommend Justin, and Paradox Productions to anyone seeking an excellent DJ/tech/and emcee experience.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Traci · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing DJ!!!

Justin was an amazing DJ/MC at our wedding! He kept the dance floor full and was really easy to work with. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Mike T. · Married on 09/21/2018

Justin was awesome!!

Justin was an absolute professional! He made our wedding move along smoothly and took a lot of pressure and concern off of us on our very special occasion.
    We are forever grateful and blessed that he was recommended to us!
    Mr & Mrs Michael Torres

Sent on 03/24/2019

Elaina · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend!! Justin was our DJ for our wedding night and he did such an amazing job!! Our wedding was in Ridgefield, WA and it just so happened to rain during our reception. He came prepared and Justin knew how to keep the energy going and the night moving!

He was very professional, responded quickly, answered all of our questions and knew exactly what to do/play to fill in the gaps during the ceremony and reception.
    Thank you so much, Justin, for making our night one to remember!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Debby · Married on 07/22/2018

Our daughter used these services and he was quite good and conscientious! Not sloppy or dorky as some djs can be. He was great with our young granddaughters and other children. But, he worked well with us older folks too. He kept the energy going and had some really great ways to involve a large crowd of people.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ RPM (Ryan) was so great for our wedding day. A few months before our wedding we found out our original DJ (from another company) wouldn't be able to make it and we were left looking for a new DJ. We heard from Paradox Productions right away and were directed to DJ RPM. He was able to meet with us near our home that same week which we really appreciated. We did not want to do a lot of traditional wedding things and we wanted to make sure we wouldn't have a DJ that tried to push group dances, etc. Ryan was very receptive to everything that we wanted and really connected with my fiance over music. He was always very responsive and easy to get ahold of and was very patient as we took forever to figure out our music.

He also was able to cut down our songs for our parent dances into a good length without making the song sound cut off - he even was able to cut out all of the inappropriate parts of the Tupac song that my fiance chose for his first dance, without us even asking him to do - he sent it over the week before to make sure it was okay and it was perfect! He was so helpful the whole way through the process and was a great emcee for the night. We really appreciated all of his help and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 07/06/2018

We had Justin from Paradox DJ our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was so much more than a DJ he was almost a second wedding planner! Where his services were not cheap, it was worth every penny. Our ceremony was on a dock over a river with speed boats and guests came up to me and told me it was the first ceremony where they heard every word. The reception was amazing and he kept people on the dance floor the entire time. AMAZING I can't say enough.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Charlette · Married on 06/30/2018

I can’t say enough about how professional and great Justin is . The dance floor was full all night with a great flow of music flawlessly blended , the guest didn’t want evening to end so we extended . The photo booth is a great addition which occupied everyone while room was being flipped into reception from the wedding. Final words still today was the wedding was EPIC. I will be using Justin for a corporate event in future.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tri · Married on 04/07/2018

We had the pleasure of working with DJ RPM of Paradox Productions for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and quick to respond to all of our questions leading up to the day of our wedding. On our wedding day he came and setup up all of the equipment and was very professional in helping us MC and keeping on schedule with our timeline. We would highly recommend DJ RPM and Paradox Productions!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Karen · event on: 03/09/2018

I wouldn't classify Justin as just a DJ; he is an event coordinator, a partner, a fundraising guru and a music connoisseur all rolled into one. We hired Justin for the Beaumont Middle School Auction and I can honestly say he was pivotal in pulling off a successful event. With very little guidance from us and a whole lot of suggestions from Justin, we were able to both raise money, get a ton of people on the dance floor and sit back & relax a bit while he kept the event running smoothly. After the event, we heard rave reviews from attendees about his contribution and vibe. I've already recommended him to others and will definitely book him again for both business and social events.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Crystal · Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Justin to DJ at our annual fundraiser--he was professional and communicative throughout the process and his user account set-up makes the whole planning process a breeze! We ended up integrating a trivia game into the evening the day before the event and Justin was happy to flex with us and get it done--everyone had a blast.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Erin · event on: 02/16/2018

The BEST DJ around ?? He kept the party rolling from dinner thru dancing and even brought amazing dance mixes to keep everyone entertained and grooving. Literally the entire party was up on the dance floor thanks to Justin! So happy! I am hiring him again for my next event!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Greg A. · Married on 01/28/2018

My husband's family owns a wedding venue and we used to live on the property. As a result, we have experienced many weddings and heard countless DJ's. With that in mind, I was blown away by Justin and Paradox Productions. Many of those weddings I watched from my kitchen window and listened to all night were lacking the energy and cohesiveness Justin created.

Not only is Justin friendly and welcoming, he also put me at ease by explaining how he makes sure he is in sync with the rest of my vendors to ensure that the flow of our wedding was smooth. This may sound like a no brainer but trust me, it is a skill and requires attention to detail. Attention to detail that Justin has!

Throughout my wedding as well as afterwards, I was approached by my guests telling me how great our DJ was. My Uncle even went up to Justin at the end of the night to tell him how wonderful the music was from the time guests started arriving, through the ceremony, cocktail hour and the entire reception.

With everything a bride and groom have to worry about when planning a wedding, this does not have to be one of them. Do yourself a favor and book Paradox Productions so you can cross it off your to do list. I can not thank Justin enough!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Josh · event on: 01/25/2018

Great people to work with. Awesome show, excellent preparation and follow up. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018