Las Vegas, NV 89178 Map · Phone number

About Jav Garcia Events

Let your wedding be the event that all of your guests will speak of for many years to come. With a custom wedding we will make your vision a reality. We will enhance the beauty of any venue with an exclusive glamour that will make your wedding day impeccable to the last detail.

Follow Jav Garcia Events on

bg 14
bg 103

12 Reviews for Jav Garcia Events

Ariyana · Married on 09/04/2015

Javier and his team were incredible! I was married on 10.11.15 and worked with Javier from the very beginning of my planning, which began in early 2015. While I only contracted Javier for wedding coordination and not full planning, he was always accessible, offered advice and insight, and really served as a great local point of contact while I planned my Vegas wedding from afar. On the day of my wedding, I was extraordinarily calm--I knew Javier had all of the details ironed out! This allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day. I would highly recommend Jav!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Briana · Married on 04/13/2014

Last year my best friend got married in Chicago. Her wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. I had to ask her how everything turned out so amazing and she told me about JavGarcia Events and how she didn't have to worry about a single thing other than making decisions on her preferences and making an appearance on her actual wedding day. Lol.
    I knew this was exactly what I needed! At first I thought he would probably say no to doing my wedding because I was getting married in LA. But to my surprise he works in LA! I was so excited! Wedding planning can be so stressful and my advice to any bride is to not take that stress upon yourself. That's why we have wedding planners! It's just amazing how someone can take that stress off you.
    From our first meeting Jav and his team made it known that my wedding was a priority and they absolutely followed through with all their promises. I was able to envision my wedding and had no doubt that it was going to turn out to be the perfect and beautiful day that I had dreamed of:) Thank You Jav!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2013

OMG! Let me just say I am so glad Jav is now on The Knot because he is AMAZING! He has a natural eye for putting even the simplest things together and turning them into something so elegant and beautiful. He planned my cousins wedding back in '09 and it was beyond gorg! So, when i got engaged in '12 he was one of the top people i called. My fiance and i knew very little about the wedding we wanted so i am so grateful he took on all our stress. Permits, vendors, caterers, licensing- he took care of it all! And he kept me in the loop for every single detail. He even went as far as getting me my white sqaure plates I just HAD TO HAVE!!

Our wedding was AMAZ and we'll remember it forever. We plan on using him to plan our vow renewal when we hit 10 years too!! I highly recommend him to plan your wedding you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2014