Dare to Dream Events

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dare to Dream Events is a Las Vegas, Nevada- based wedding planning company that also services in the Los Angeles County and Orange County areas of Southern California. Leah Abbs is the owner and wedding planner behind Dare to Dream Events. She has over 19 years of experience in weddings, social events and corporate event planning. Dare to Dream Events is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding planning needs and will ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience planning from start to finish.

Dare to Dream Events is here to help plan your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your rehearsal dinner. The planning company offers a large variety of planning services to meet each and every couples' needs. These planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning or partial planning
  • Guest list management
  • Vendor Referrals and management
  • Creation of Wedding Timelines
  • To-do lists to keep you on track

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related wedding planning services, Dare to Dream Events has experience planning a large variety of wedding types. These wedding types include:

• Civil
  • Religious
  • Non-religious
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ms.tab.tm
    Tabitha Married on 03/19/2022

Backyard Wedding

OMG where do I began! Leah was our wedding planner and Ebony was her assistant. They were BEYOND AMAZING! Leah is the person I communicated with the most. She answered me at all times of the day and night. She didn't put a limit on our communication. We are from out of state. She allowed me to have things shipped to her as well. She was a life saver. I had a previous wedding planner and she canceled a few months prior to our wedding without a refund. Leah offered me a discount for her services, another life saving moment. I was super stressed. She definitely helped me destress and allowed me to vent! Ebony, her assistant she was awesome as well. Together they made our dreams come true. These ladies are VERY VERY GOOD at their jobs. Our day was amazing. They are passionate about their work. If I could give them 10 stars I would. I could write a book about our wedding day. Thank you thank you for EVERYTHING. If you are looking for a wedding planner look no more you have found the perfect vendor Dare to Dream! The server Yvette helped as well. She picked up appetizers for us. Osiris was our bartender. Both the server and bartender was great as well. Everyone was so helpful and ready to serve us and make it about us. Ebony is hilarious! She is also fun, she even showed us how to do one of the lion dances! She did great at kid control and pushing the DJ to play what we wanted. Big thanks to Leah, Ebony, Yvette and O (bartender)!! I've posted the pics I have from others. However I will have more detailed pics later!
    Elaine Married on 03/05/2022

The wedding was beautiful I felt so blessed.

Leah Abbs Team Dare to Dream were awesome it was my daughters dream wedding. From long distance I couldn’t asked for a better wedding planner. Thanks for everything .👏👏
    Emily B. Married on 02/22/2022

2/22 wedding

Leah and her crew were amazing in everything. They helped setup all the vendors for us so we didn’t have to do anything. They setup the whole reception top to bottom and made sure it was perfect. We honestly couldn’t of asked for a better wedding planner to help with our special day. Anything we asked they made happen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Mylofleur Design Studio Mylofleur Design Studio Wedding Florists

Dare to Dream Events have been wonderful to work with. They are friendly and entirely professional to work with. Most importantly they take their job seriously and are always smiling.

5490 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, 89118
Location of (Dare to Dream Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding