5490 South Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dare to Dream Events

Dare to Dream Events is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based wedding planning company. Leah Abbs is the owner and wedding planner behind Dare to Dream Events. She has over 15 years of experience in catering/conference services, weddings, social events and so much more. Dare to Dream Events is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding planning needs and ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience possible from start to finish.

Dare to Dream Events is here to help plan your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your rehearsal dinner. The planning company offers a large variety of planning services to meet each and every couples' needs. These planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning or partial planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related wedding planning services, Dare to Dream Events has experience planning a large variety of wedding types. These wedding types include:

• Civil

Dare to Dream Events 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision ever!!

I hired Dare to Dream for day-of-coordination and it was hands down the best decision I made. I worked with Leah and Sodaly and they are both such amazing people and truly incredible to work with. Honestly, they are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met and helped calm me down multiple times when I got stressed throughout the planning process. Leah did so much more for me than day-of coordination and I am so grateful for her. I planned my wedding from out-of-state and she made the process EASY. Even though I did not hire her as a full planner, she met with me several times in the year before my wedding and was super responsive in providing advice, recommendations, and second opinions. Leah was literally a life saver when my dress alteration shop closed down. She kept my huge ball gown in her house for several months before my wedding because I was not able to take it back to home to Ohio with me before the wedding after the alterations shop closed (it was too huge to travel with). Leah met up with me last minute on a weekend to take my dress, after having worked on a wedding out of town, and seriously saved the day!

Everything about Dare to Dream’s service was just above and beyond. I realized on my wedding day that I did not even need to look at a clock or care about what time it was because I trusted them so much to get me to where I needed to be. They took my vision, brought it to life, and made it even better than I could have imagined!! When I got to the venue and saw how they set everything up, I was seriously stunned at how amazing they made everything look. Not to mention that I don’t think I was the most organized bride and was very last minute in letting them know a lot of things. Leah and Sodaly made my wedding a dream come true and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Dare to Dream Events 13
    Dare to Dream Events 14

Margaret Stewart · Married on 04/27/2019

highly recommend

Leah was the perfect combination of professional, fun and easy to work with. We live outside of the US currently, so we needed Leah to take the lead on all aspects of the wedding, and she exceeded our expectations. Our big day was beautiful and went off without a hitch. There is no question that we could not have done it without her. We highly recommend Leah!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Dare to Dream Events 15

Dare to Dream Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Mylofleur Design Studio
    Mylofleur Design Studio Wedding Florists

Dare to Dream Events have been wonderful to work with. They are friendly and entirely professional to work with. Most importantly they take their job seriously and are always smiling.

• 5490 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, 89118 See on map