2040 Nightrider Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Elopement Las Vegas

Elopement Las Vegas is a micro wedding and elopement planning company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Owner Emily was a wedding coordinator for six years when she started receiving more and more requests for small and affordable wedding experiences. She found that many of her clients wanted the dreaminess of the Las Vegas landscape without the Elvis impersonator and cookie-cutter chapel on the Strip. This company was born out of Emily’s dream of creating bespoke upscale weddings for couples who want to wed surrounded by their more intimate circle.

Elopement Las Vegas offers fully tailored wedding services that speak to couples’ originality, spontaneity, and personality. After the consultation, Emily will send welcome packages that outline the timeline for the big day and a list of vendors the company doesn’t cover. Most vendors, however, are provided, and include photographers, florists, and cakeries. These services will only be booked after discussing options with the couple and taking their tastes and wedding themes into consideration. On the wedding day, Elopement Las Vegas's team will be on-site to assist with everything from last-minute questions to the flow of events. Emily knows Las Vegas intimately, and she and her team have scouted the best spots both off and on the Strip for ceremony locations. Off the Strip settings include Red Rock Canyon, the Valley of Fire, Mount Charleston, El Dorado Canyon, and more. All of these spots offer spectacular views of the desert with its unique flora and rock formations. The burnt-orange landscape and dramatic sunsets make for romantic and breathtaking backdrops to say I do. Ceremony sites on the Strip are just as unique and intimate, and capture the colorful quirks of this iconic city. These include the historic downtown, the 1940s-era Doyle, the Neon Museum, the Fifth Street School, and more. Each site reflects aspects of Las Vegas’s storied past, inviting couples to reflect on their history as they take this bold step into their future.

Follow Elopement Las Vegas on

Photos 28 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

29 Reviews for Elopement Las Vegas

April P. · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Elopement Las Vegas is AMAZING!

Emily and everyone on the Elopement Las Vegas team is a DREAM to work with. The process is seamless and they provide an upscale elopement experience!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Udo

Udo W. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Best Wedding Planner in LV

I am so glad I picked Desert Elopements Las Vegas. We had an amazing time and the whole experience was super smooth. I want to take this opportunity to thank Emily Reno for allowing us to reschedule our elopement due to the pandemic. She was very understanding and flexible with our requests. I also want to compliment our photographer Ashlyn from Ashlyn Savannah Creative and videographer Casey from Lomax Wedding Films. They were so friendly and provided exceptional service. Lastly, I want to thank and praise our wedding coordinator Christy and her assistant. She took super good care of my wife from start to finish and I could've have asked for more. We also really liked our cake and flowers. I highly recommend Desert Elopement and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Thanks again everyone for your contributions :)

Sent on 11/03/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Elopement Las Vegas FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Elopement Las Vegas 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Elopement Las Vegas 2
    Weekday discount

Elope Monday- Thursday and recieve $100 off any package !

Team of Elopement Las Vegas

Emily  Tansey

Emily Tansey

Owner

I started out in this industry as a full service wedding planner about six years ago. Instead of telling you all of these amazing accolades about myself, I thought it would be better to tell you the WHY behind my business. When I got married I decided to keep things intimate and I got married in Mexico with about 45 close family and friends. We were in the middle of trying to buy a house and wanted to really do a kick ass honeymoon. We were just starting our life out together and did not have a ton of money to invest into a large wedding and certainly did not want to go into debt. It was a decision I 100% do not regret, but there were a few things on my wedding day I was not happy with and I never wanted anyone else to experience the same.

HATED my wedding photos. Yep. In fact, when I got my photos back I actually cried. I truly never wanted anyone to have the same feeling I did which is why now I will only work with photographers that are experienced and I have worked with many times over the years. There are so many companies in Las Vegas that use inexperienced, new photographers and that is one of the reasons why their package pricing is so low. I wanted to do something different and invest in GREAT photographers so that our clients will LOVE their wedding photos.

Also on my wedding day when I received my bouquet the flowers were PURPLE and SMALL. Okay, not a big deal right ? Except for the fact that none of my wedding colors were purple! Somehow the florist had gone and done their own thing and had not taken into consideration the colors and inspiration photos I had sent them in advance. Again there are a lot of companies in Las Vegas that will give you an option between three different standard bouquets or give you a 12 rose bouquet but I wanted to do something DIFFERENT.

wanted to think outside of the chapel and offer intimate weddings at some of our amazing desert locations. When I moved to Las Vegas, I had no idea how beautiful our desert was.

When I started thinking about offering elopements and smaller weddings there were a few things that I felt like people just couldn’t miss out on. The idea of doing a small cake cutting and champagne toast may not seem like a big deal to everyone but I think bringing some of the main elements of a larger wedding just smaller scale really puts a nice touch on things and makes it so people just really don’t feel like they are missing out on having a big wedding.

I will say that I have never heard a couple tell me that they regret having a small wedding or Elopement. In fact if anything I hear the opposite. People who stress over a large scale wedding and go into debt will tell me they wish they would’ve just eloped. I can tell you that I am so passionate about this business and love making people feel special at their “intimate” wedding. Are you ready to elope in Las Vegas? We can't wait to help you make your wedding day unforgettable!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2040 Nightrider Dr Las Vegas, NV, 89134 See on map
    Location of (Elopement Las Vegas)