Elopement Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elopement Las Vegas is a micro wedding and elopement planning company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Owner Emily was a wedding coordinator for six years when she started receiving more and more requests for small and affordable wedding experiences. She found that many of her clients wanted the dreaminess of the Las Vegas landscape without the Elvis impersonator and cookie-cutter chapel on the Strip. This company was born out of Emily’s dream of creating bespoke upscale weddings for couples who want to wed surrounded by their more intimate circle.

Elopement Las Vegas offers fully tailored wedding services that speak to couples’ originality, spontaneity, and personality. After the consultation, Emily will send welcome packages that outline the timeline for the big day and a list of vendors the company doesn’t cover. Most vendors, however, are provided, and include photographers, florists, and cakeries. These services will only be booked after discussing options with the couple and taking their tastes and wedding themes into consideration. On the wedding day, Elopement Las Vegas's team will be on-site to assist with everything from last-minute questions to the flow of events. Emily knows Las Vegas intimately, and she and her team have scouted the best spots both off and on the Strip for ceremony locations. Off the Strip settings include Red Rock Canyon, the Valley of Fire, Mount Charleston, El Dorado Canyon, and more. All of these spots offer spectacular views of the desert with its unique flora and rock formations. The burnt-orange landscape and dramatic sunsets make for romantic and breathtaking backdrops to say I do. Ceremony sites on the Strip are just as unique and intimate, and capture the colorful quirks of this iconic city. These include the historic downtown, the 1940s-era Doyle, the Neon Museum, the Fifth Street School, and more. Each site reflects aspects of Las Vegas’s storied past, inviting couples to reflect on their history as they take this bold step into their future.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kasey
    Kasey W. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Great for the non-event planning bride!

I loved using ELV! They were quick to respond always able to accommodate requests and made sure they knew what was important to us!

Elopement Las Vegas's reply:

Kasey thank you so much for your kind and sweet words! We are so happy to hear that we have been so helpful for you and your big day. Congratulations again!! XOXO ELV!
  • Kylle
    Kylle T. Married on 11/03/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Emily and her team were absolutely amazing! They took care of everything for us. All we had to do was buy our outfits and send out the invitations. Our wedding was a perfect winter wonderland and would not change a thing!! We had snow the day of our wedding and I was really nervous about the snow but after talking to Martha she reassured us that everything would still go as planned and that a snow wedding would be gorgeous and man was she right! Highly recommend giving them a chance!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Elopement Las Vegas 1
Exclusive
Elopement Las Vegas 2
Discount

Elope Monday- Thursday and recieve $100 off any package !

Team

Emily  Tansey
Emily Tansey
Owner

I started out in this industry as a full service wedding planner about six years ago. Instead of telling you all of these amazing accolades about myself, I thought it would be better to tell you the WHY behind my business. When I got married I decided to keep things intimate and I got married in Mexico with about 45 close family and friends. We were in the middle of trying to buy a house and wanted to really do a kick ass honeymoon. We were just starting our life out together and did not have a ton of money to invest into a large wedding and certainly did not want to go into debt. It was a decision I 100% do not regret, but there were a few things on my wedding day I was not happy with and I never wanted anyone else to experience the same.

HATED my wedding photos. Yep. In fact, when I got my photos back I actually cried. I truly never wanted anyone to have the same feeling I did which is why now I will only work with photographers that are experienced and I have worked with many times over the years. There are so many companies in Las Vegas that use inexperienced, new photographers and that is one of the reasons why their package pricing is so low. I wanted to do something different and invest in GREAT photographers so that our clients will LOVE their wedding photos.

Also on my wedding day when I received my bouquet the flowers were PURPLE and SMALL. Okay, not a big deal right ? Except for the fact that none of my wedding colors were purple! Somehow the florist had gone and done their own thing and had not taken into consideration the colors and inspiration photos I had sent them in advance. Again there are a lot of companies in Las Vegas that will give you an option between three different standard bouquets or give you a 12 rose bouquet but I wanted to do something DIFFERENT.

wanted to think outside of the chapel and offer intimate weddings at some of our amazing desert locations. When I moved to Las Vegas, I had no idea how beautiful our desert was.

When I started thinking about offering elopements and smaller weddings there were a few things that I felt like people just couldn’t miss out on. The idea of doing a small cake cutting and champagne toast may not seem like a big deal to everyone but I think bringing some of the main elements of a larger wedding just smaller scale really puts a nice touch on things and makes it so people just really don’t feel like they are missing out on having a big wedding.

I will say that I have never heard a couple tell me that they regret having a small wedding or Elopement. In fact if anything I hear the opposite. People who stress over a large scale wedding and go into debt will tell me they wish they would’ve just eloped. I can tell you that I am so passionate about this business and love making people feel special at their “intimate” wedding. Are you ready to elope in Las Vegas? We can't wait to help you make your wedding day unforgettable!

2040 Nightrider Dr Las Vegas, NV, 89134
Location of (Elopement Las Vegas)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding