Eileen Entertainment

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

$1,000 Package Price

Hello I am Savannah Eileen, owner of Eileen Entertainment. Me and my team specialize in beautiful & memorable events. I have a team of 3 event planners, florists, chefs, photographers, carpenters and professional decorators. Everything with us is in-house meaning pricing is a lot more affordable and we are able to make sure everything is high quality and taken care of. Contact us for all of your event needs and we will be sure to take care of you!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Essence
    Essence P. Married on 08/21/2021

Floral Arrangement

Eileen Entertainment has the best quality service and arrangements. The ladies who guided me went above and beyond with helping me find the perfect arrangement for my anniversary that made my partner and i cry. The team exceeded my expectations and I plan on referring/going back for all of my future inquiries. The fact that it’s a women ran local small business, and they treat their customers as great as they do, goes to show how much they genuinely care. Wishing growth on the company from here on out! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS!
    Grace K. Married on 08/11/2021

The only time reality was better than a dream

I got married over the summer to the love of my life. While I was obviously excited about the occasion, I was over the moon to be in Eileen’s “hands.” When I say the service, support, quality, and end products of my wedding were all PHENOMENAL, I mean it. Eileen helped me to plan my wedding down to helping me with color and theme recommendations,
    set up everything, did my wedding bouquets, the corsages, boutonnières, centerpieces, seating placards in calligraphy for the tables, E V E R Y T H I N G!!! I thought I knew what I wanted everything to look like down to the “T,” but these ladies are so incredibly creative they managed to bring my dreams to life in such a way that my dream wedding had NOTHING on my real life wedding. I was so stressed when my previous wedding planner ghosted me. Little did I know it was a blessing in disguise. Eileen did a better job, they were more transparent (especially in their pricing), and overall just what they managed to pull off for me!! I will NEVER recommend anyone else and I will forever be a floral and event customer of theirs (they don’t just do weddings, these ladies do it ALL). Overall, thank you Eileen. I’d say you made my dreams came true, but what you did… it was even better. Thank you. I can’t recommend them enough.

5695 e charleston blvd Las Vegas, NV, 89142
Location of (Eileen Entertainment)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding