Oceanside, NY 11572 · Phone number · Visit website

About Jane & Jasper

Jane & Jasper is a full-service wedding planning and design company that helps bring your wedding-day vision to life. Jane & Jasper offers a wide variety of planning and events services to meet the needs of all of our couples! Whatever your wedding planning needs are, we are here to help! Your big day is our priority and we can’t wait to help you make your wedding dreams a reality!

Follow Jane & Jasper on
img 5209 51 1859689 158889114787619
img 5209 51 1859689 158889114787619

6 Reviews for Jane & Jasper

Sophia Kensington · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing! I got to actually relax on my wedding day!

I have been in way too many bridal parties where the bride was SO stressed the day of her wedding. I did not want that. I wanted to enjoy my big day and not feel stressed by the little (and big!) things that happen the day of your wedding. Elena was amazing! She handled literally everything. I didn't have to know where the envelopes were for my vendors, make sure we were staying on the timeline for photos, or be asked a million different questions by everyone... I'd say just ask Elena! I was so grateful to be able to enjoy the best day of my life without worries or stress, and I owe it all to Elena. Not to mention she's also SUPER sweet, patient, calming, and was so wonderful with my family and friends. Thank you so much Elena!!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Kristin Muzio · Married on 10/10/2020

My Big Day!!

Well worth it! Elena from Jane & Jasper was nothing short of Amazing! From the very first phone call I felt like I've known her for years. My mom even made a comment like "You two look like sisters and seem like you've known each other your whole lives." That is exactly how I felt and I was 100% confident in hiring her. She was there for me every step of the way. She came to my dress fitting, to my house twice, (not including the day of my wedding and not to mention she lives on the other side of LI so the drive was totally out of her way). She came to help me the day before my wedding to set up and made sure everything was perfect! I did not have to worry/stress at all! Not once did she seem bothered or stressed which made working with her that much easier. I would hire her again in a heart beat! Punctual, Personable, and Professional are the top three words I would use to describe Elena! She is a MUST-HAVE for your big day!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Jane & Jasper FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis