Jane & Jasper Reviews

6 Reviews for Jane & Jasper

• Danielle

Danielle Lanciotti · Getting married on 03/09/2022

BY FAR the best Vendor I selected for my Wedding Day:

When I first interviewed day-of wedding coordinators I wanted someone who was warm and upbeat. I felt many of them, when I first made contact, were snippy and short. I knew that if I was put off by that, my vendors were going to be as well. And I figured, on my wedding day, I want a ray of sunshine and someone who comes from a calm place of "yes", and I knew my vendors would agree. From the moment I hired Elena I knew it was the best decision I had made for our wedding. Not having to worry about creating a timeline - she created a meticulous step by step timeline that was flawless and thought of every single thing. Then, she took the lead to effortlessly execute that timeline throughout my wedding day for myself, my husband, and my bridal party and family. If I said it once, I must have said it a hundred times: "Thank God I hired her". My vendors went a step further to validate my decision when they told me: "She's very nice and wonderful to work with. We OFTEN deal with coordinators and 99% of them are difficult and abrupt." I had several vendors relay that sentiment. I'm so glad they saw what I saw in Elena but truthfully, how could you not? She is easygoing but very meticulous, everywhere but nowhere at the same time. I look at the photos I've been sent from family and friends and she was RIGHT THERE every single moment but magically isn't in a single photograph! It's truly a gift to be that involved but not in the way and she did it with class, grace, elegance and ease. When my hair started to come a little undone, she would swoop in with bobby pins and fix it. When we had tips to hand out, I didn't even see or deal with a single awkward monetary exchange. She took care of every single one. Throughout the day I would have vendors who were done (delivering flowers, hair and make up, etc.) and they'd come to say goodbye. I'd ask, oh did you get...? Before I even finished asking they were like, oh yeah, we are all set! Elena was on it. My sister, my matron of honor, has a three year old who was my flower girl. I knew she wouldn't be able to do all of the typical matron of honor duties because it is physically impossible with a three year old at your side. Elena stepped up and took care of all that in addition to everything else she did. She was sensitive to the fact that I wanted my wedding to feel normal and not a Covid freak-show. She worked with me to make sure aesthetically people felt a sense of normalcy. That came through and guests felt comfortable and ENJOYED themselves. That, after my first wedding date was pushed due to Covid, meant more to me than anything. The following day I realized I had all these photos on my phone that she took! They were some of my favorite photos and videos - she got our best man speech and our entrance on video. I loved having that and had no idea she even did that. Then, she sent me a bunch of other photos and moments captured on HER phone. What a gift to have all that the following day. She made sure we ate, she made sure we had fun, she made sure everything ran smoothly and I would have never been able to pee without her! This is, without a doubt, the most crucial amount of money you will spend on your wedding day and this, unequivocally, is the most bang for your buck you will get. The amount of work she puts into this and what she accomplishes is worth ten times what she charges. I'm so thankful I found her and we had a wonderful, smooth, fun, and special wedding day as a result.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Sophia Kensington · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing! I got to actually relax on my wedding day!

I have been in way too many bridal parties where the bride was SO stressed the day of her wedding. I did not want that. I wanted to enjoy my big day and not feel stressed by the little (and big!) things that happen the day of your wedding. Elena was amazing! She handled literally everything. I didn't have to know where the envelopes were for my vendors, make sure we were staying on the timeline for photos, or be asked a million different questions by everyone... I'd say just ask Elena! I was so grateful to be able to enjoy the best day of my life without worries or stress, and I owe it all to Elena. Not to mention she's also SUPER sweet, patient, calming, and was so wonderful with my family and friends. Thank you so much Elena!!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Kristin Muzio · Married on 10/10/2020

My Big Day!!

Well worth it! Elena from Jane & Jasper was nothing short of Amazing! From the very first phone call I felt like I've known her for years. My mom even made a comment like "You two look like sisters and seem like you've known each other your whole lives." That is exactly how I felt and I was 100% confident in hiring her. She was there for me every step of the way. She came to my dress fitting, to my house twice, (not including the day of my wedding and not to mention she lives on the other side of LI so the drive was totally out of her way). She came to help me the day before my wedding to set up and made sure everything was perfect! I did not have to worry/stress at all! Not once did she seem bothered or stressed which made working with her that much easier. I would hire her again in a heart beat! Punctual, Personable, and Professional are the top three words I would use to describe Elena! She is a MUST-HAVE for your big day!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Worgul · Married on 08/29/2020

Look no further! You found your wedding coordinator!

When I met Elena at the January Bridal Expo at Nassau Colosseum, we became instant best friends. It was clear to see her attention to detail and organization skills were unmatched by any other coordinator I spoke with (and her OCD matched mine which gave me the confidence to know my wedding was in good hands). We met for coffee with my mom a week later and it was undeniable, she needed to be apart of my big day. Even though I was getting married at a venue with a team of people there to work with me, I knew Elena was there for ME only, not the venue. And I had no idea then, how much I would truly need her as we got hit with a global pandemic and all my plans changed.
    Elena was my saving grace during this extremely stressful and difficult time. She guided me through canceling vendors, rescheduling vendors I kept for my new date and location, verbiage on my cancelation notices, invitations, helping me make DIY wedding decor, day of timeline and execution of everything from start to finish on my wedding day and so so so much more! When it truly mattered, Elena was right by my side (6 feet apart of course). If you are thinking of a wedding coordinator, I would HIGHLY recommend Elena. She is your dream wedding coordinator I promise!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Jane & Jasper's reply:

Ahhhh! Hurricane weather followed by humidity not doing great things for my hair! But it was a beautiful wedding!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Shelby

Shelby Belak · Married on 08/29/2020

Must hire!

There are truly no words! Between the pandemic, venue and vendor cancellations, and a threatening hurricane, there is absolutely no way we would have pulled off our wedding had it not been for Jane & Jasper. From the initial consultation, we knew we had partners who wanted nothing but the best for us, but also the sweetest (and chillest) personalities to work along side. Gina worked with us as our Day of Coordinator and she is a literal god sent. Although we were only having 11 guests due to the pandemic, we had numerous vendors who she liaised seamlessly with, even recognizing gaps in our plans and providing solutions. Our day was picturesque, and went off without a hitch, despite so many odds against us - we credit the majority of this to Jane & Jasper! There were no thanks grand enough to express our gratitude for this team!!

To anyone looking for, or considering, a coordinator of any duration, seriously stop looking and hire Jane & Jasper. Our take away was not only that these ladies are incredibly gifted in what they do, but they genuinely enjoy helping to bring your day together. We can't wait to convince all our friends to use them! :)

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa Paradis · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing, would highly recommend

Gina was amazing! She helped replan my wedding during COVID and helped the day run perfectly smooth! I don’t know what I would have done without her

Sent on 09/16/2020