WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE?
● I’ve been told my way of storytelling is special. This is because I cater every photoshoot to each individual couple based on who you are and what makes you tick. Your story and your love is different from every other couple. It’s my goal, and my privilege, to take the love unique to you and show it through my photos. Head over to my WEDDING gallery to watch real love stories unfold.
● I have been doing wedding photography for 9 years now. I’ve shot multiple weddings in Italy, Russia, Germany and of course, in the United States. This is a lot of experience, but I’m still overwhelmed with emotion each time I get to see a new couple start their journey together.
● I offer an express service that gives you the option to have your fully edited photos back in 7-10 days. This is pretty unheard of in general in the wedding industry, especially with photographers who offer both film and digital—which I do, by the way!
● I am currently based in San Diego, California. You’ll often find me shooting in Orange County, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, but I’ve also been flown to the East Coast for weddings. I’m willing to venture to anywhere your love may take me.
● Do you know a wedding photographer who uses a digital medium format camera? Now you do! These types of cameras are often used for high-end fashion and landscape photography, but using them for weddings will guarantee your photos have a look that is otherworldly.
Other couples have also viewed
13 Reviews for James Furman Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
8 User photos
Zach S. · Getting married on 05/07/2024
James shot my surprise proposal and it could not have worked out any better! He responded quickly to my request that was short notice and he really helped me capture such a special moment. He was so friendly and professional throughout the process and even helped me strategize on some of the details of the surprise. He was very communicative and timely and everything worked out as planned. More importantly, the pictures turned out absolutely amazing! I could not be happier having chosen James as our photographer. Thank you so much for helping create photos that we will cherish forever!Sent on 03/08/2021
James Furman Photography's reply:Thank you very much for these kind words, Zach! I bet I was almost as nervous as you were haha. Still, for me it's always a great pleasure to shoot such special once-in-a-lifetime moments! Thank you, guys!
Sd Choi · Getting married on 10/05/2022
James was a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot (as well as our upcoming wedding) and really took all our needs and wants into consideration when shooting for us! The pictures turned out beautifully, colors were vibrant and the subjects were well captured and told a beautiful story. He shot both digital and film for us so it was a delight to have both for keepsakes. James is very professional, pleasant, and prompt with responses to questions. He is a wonderful vendor to work with - I highly recommend working with him! Packages for photography were very reasonably priced as well.Sent on 02/11/2021
Patricia A. · Married on 03/27/2021
5 stars are not enough!!!
James is the best!! We highly recommend James Furman Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! We are so grateful we found him. We are from LA and were looking online for a fine art photographer based in San Diego where we held our wedding. I saw his work online and was instantly amazed by his portfolio. We didn’t have a chance to meet before the wedding but even then, we booked him since we were truly captivated by his works. He was very professional and quick to respond. He was very friendly and he nicely addressed all of our questions and concerns. During the wedding day, he shot every moment so beautifully that it even exceeded our expectations! We did our wedding in a catamaran yacht, the setting is unique since we were in limited space and were sailing during the ceremony but he was really adaptable and did an incredible job capturing everything and everyone. He definitely knows how to make great photos, he directed us how to pose for the camera but what we liked most about him is how he can capture real candid moments that look truly special. We, and every single person that has seen our album, loved how every single photo turned out. He’s truly the best at what he does as a photographer and the kind of person that will make you feel like having a long time friend even at first meeting. Booking him was one of the best decisions we ever made for our wedding. Again, thank you so much James!!!Sent on 04/18/2021
James Furman Photography's reply:Thank you so much for your kind words, Patricia! You can't even imagine how much they mean to me! I can't stop smiling now haha. 😇😇😇