James Furman Photography Reviews

James Furman Photography 2
James Furman Photography 3

Brittany · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Stunning Work

James was wonderful to work with! He made the process very easy and was quick to respond. We received so many incredible shots that are perfect for our engagement and wedding announcements! I can't wait to do another photo shoot with James. We are so lucky to have these gorgeous photos. Thank you James for capturing this special time in our lives!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2019

Most beautiful photos ever!

My fiancé and I could not be more happy with our choice of photographer for our engagement photos. James is kind, funny, and so easy to work with! He really will go to any extent to get the perfect photo. I can not even tell you how many compliments we have gotten on our engagement photos with him. They are epic. He also sent us way more photos than any other photographer I have worked with before. I can’t wait to have him do our wedding next year!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Melody Voloshanovskiy · Married on 11/14/2018

We had the best day! And received the most beautiful Photographs!

We had a wonderful time with James at our photo shoot in Joshua Tree! Neither my husband or I are very comfortable being photographed, but he made it easy and comfortable, and even fun! James was able to put us both at ease and capture us well through his photography. He found the coolest location that neither of us had been to! 😎 we get many compliments on the photos we received from our shoot, the best quality and so many of them! He works hard at what he does and it shows. We treasure these beautiful photographs and our memories from that day!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Monica · Married on 11/08/2018

Capturing sunlight

James is awesome! He is very passionate about his work and about the couples he works with. We asked James to be our photographer for our elopement at a beautiful national park in Southern California. We met a couple of weeks before the big day and helped us scout out a beautiful spot for our ceremony. That's when we realized he was a genius and had a brilliant perspective.
    And as elopements sometimes go, some details of our day didn't go as planned and we didn't get to reach the spot we had originally picked. But James improvised and saved the day! He found that beautiful arching tree that not only served as a beautiful backdrop, but it also wrapped around us forming a quiet and magical altar for our ceremony.
    We are so grateful for James. Not only does he frame his photos naturally, but he is also able to capture sunlight as if it were alive within those frames.
    Ps; We really appreciated how fast James is with his work, he was able to provide us with samples very quickly.

Sent on 01/06/2019