Los Angeles, CA 90038 Map · Phone number

About J Wiley Photography

Hi, I'm Jen. I've been told my enthusiasm behind the camera is infectious, and I take my work much more seriously than I take myself.

I like to keep a good sense of humor in life and in my work, and I don't believe your wedding day will be "the perfect day" or even "the best day of your life." (That's WAY too much pressure.) I do believe it will be a day filled with authentic emotion, the people you love most in the world, and beautifully unscripted, perfectly imperfect moments. I want to document the genuine emotional experience of your wedding day so that you'll smile, laugh, and tear up a little every time you look at your photos together for years to come.

Connecting with my couples on a personal level is so important to me because I know from experience that having a great relationship with your photographer makes for the very best photos. So let's chat and see if we'd be a great fit!

You can find me on Instagram to connect with me & check out my most recent work {https://www.instagram.com/jwileyphotography} or feel free to contact me directly at photos{at}jwileyphotography{dot}com.

Follow J Wiley Photography on

cs 638
cs 698
img449
kj 154
J Wiley Photography
carondelet house wedding los angele
cs 638

17 Reviews for J Wiley Photography

Julie · Married on 04/08/2017

Jen was the first vendor we booked for our wedding. I discovered her through a deep dive exploration of wedding blogs and Instagram hashtags. Wedding photography is all so beautiful, but I kept coming back to her photos - there was an expressiveness and authenticity that just captured my heart.

Jen met with my now-husband and I at our neighborhood bar for an initial consultation. We vibed with her off the bat - we had SO much to talk about. We realized how key this was in hiring a photographer - someone that GOT us, and who we would feel comfortable spending an emotionally-fueled 8+ hours with on our wedding day.

We did our two-hour engagement shoot with Jen and her partner Frank in Echo Park and seriously had the BEST time. They made us both feel comfortable being in front of the camera. Jen even helped with styling my outfit, knowing what would translate well on camera while allowing me to feel like myself.

Not only is Jen incredibly professional, communicative and consultative, but she is best-in-class at what she does. She understands her craft and works with the environment to create the most beautiful photos that truly evoke the feelings of the day. Plus, she's as cool as they come. We love Jen!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Levin · Married on 11/12/2016

Jen is a wonderful human being who also happens to be really great at photography! During our wedding, she hit that sweet spot between being professional and easy going. The photographs she took for us are beautiful, candid, intimate and not at all like 90 percent of wedding photography online that makes people look like Tommy Hilfiger models and not, you know... people!

So, yeah, I would recommend Jen wholeheartedly and without reservation for anyone who wants to have good looking, sweet photographs of their wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Naz · Married on 10/15/2016

Jen Wiley photographed our wedding in October, and we are SO grateful to have found her! Jen's ability to capture the emotion behind every moment is absolute perfection! She has a talent for telling stories through her photos and they trigger you to feel something. We were completely blown away at how she captured so many amazing candid photos with the perfect lighting, focus and composition. She undoubtedly knows what she's doing and gives great insight, but also super intentional in hearing and executing your vision.

Jen and her partner James are not only talented, but also a blast to work with! They have an amazing spirit that is magnetic. They are so easy going and have the ability to add so much good energy into the space. My husband and I fell in love with them as people! They have the perfect combination of relaxed and calm, but also passionate, professional, and well organized. I thought it was a testament to Jen's professionalism when our wedding coordinator also raved about her work ethic. She has an incredible commitment and love for photography and people!

We cannot recommend Jen Wiley enough! If you have the opportunity to work with Jen Wiley, take it!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Award

J Wiley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter